• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Holmes

Does anyone have a decent IV male Shellder they don't mind lending me? I'd really appreciate it. I have no good father in the Water 3 egg group and I'm not in the mood to do all this with Dittos.

Sigmaah

Does anyone have a decent IV male Shellder they don't mind lending me? I'd really appreciate it. I have no good father in the Water 3 egg group and I'm not in the mood to do all this with Dittos.

Lemme know when you're good to trade, dunno if you saw my post answering u lol.

Just got 2 perfect 5v venipedes male and female and speed boost. Thanks Sez!

fek

Is 4 IVs ok? Just send me a trade request if that's fine.

ALM5252

I've been getting kind of bored with the game lately. I don't really battle people, and breeding is a pain.

I almost feel like taking the cheap way out and asking someone for a 6 IV perfect Ditto to trade / borrow (to clone) and maybe enjoy the game with breeding. It's a chore personally.

I'm trying to hatch a shiny Bonsly at the moment, and that's boring as well. I could check the instacheck thing, but I want the OT to be mine. Haha

Edit: I have a Shiny Togekiss at level 95 (Modest w/ Serene Grace) for trade if anyone wants it. I don't know what I would want, and I don't think it's IVs are all perfect. But it's a shiny fairy. Lol

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Signs that you've been playing too much pokemon #1: You had a dream that a japanese jazz hop band had remixed the X Y soundtrack.

neoemonk

I played Pearl back when it came out. I wanted to see what Pokemon was all about and it was the current game. I finished it but had seen enough and never played again.

In the interim I had kids, and my son got interested in Pokemon this year. I let him play my old copy of Pearl, and for his birthday he got X.

Today he approached me about trading his Pokemon from Pearl into his game on X, and I thought it would be no problem. I'd helped him trade with friends and family before, so I sat down to try to do it with no idea of the clusterfuck I was about to run into.

Not only do I need a fifth generation game but I need to finish it as well in order to get from Pearl to X. I'm really disappointed at the way they have this whole thing set up. I can't believe there isn't a better solution for this.

ALM5252

I played Pearl back when it came out. I wanted to see what Pokemon was all about and it was the current game. I finished it but had seen enough and never played again.

In the interim I had kids, and my son got interested in Pokemon this year. I let him play my old copy of Pearl, and for his birthday he got X.

Today he approached me about trading his Pokemon from Pearl into his game on X, and I thought it would be no problem. I'd helped him trade with friends and family before, so I sat down to try to do it with no idea of the clusterfuck I was about to run into.

Not only do I need a fifth generation game but I need to finish it as well in order to get from Pearl to X. I'm really disappointed at the way they have this whole thing set up. I can't believe there isn't a better solution for this.

yeah, it could have been handled better. best thing you can do is probably buy B/W/B2/W2 used and hope it has a save file that already completed the main game.

Usobuko

Banned
I just picked up X, and all I do is Wonder Trade. Help me Gaf, I'm addicted.

It's going to give you Pokemon Miles which you can trade for PP UPs. What you discover breeding which is tremendously streamlined this generation, GTS will join the ranks of Wonder Trade for your time.

Hip Hop

I'm stuck in the Elite Four.

My last Pokemon game, Diamond, same thing happened. Never got back to that game after that.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I'm stuck in the Elite Four.

My last Pokemon game, Diamond, same thing happened. Never got back to that game after that.

What do you mean by stuck?

Also, is there anyone online right now that could help me evolve my Haunter? It should only take a minute. FC: 0920-1010-8506

Wazzy

Banned
Okay Sigmaah, the pokemon I have are:

4IV HA or non Eevee's
4 and 5IV Cincinno with skill link
Charmander with DD/Outrage(I can breed 4IV ones)
Dratini HA
Ghastly with disable
Skarmory with Whirldwind and Brave Bird

Is there anything you want?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I can't beat them, always end up losing.

What I do is stock up on potions and Revives beforehand, in case I need them. Did you get the Torchic Mystery Gift? That Blaziken is amazing for playthroughs, since you gain boosted EXP and it can Mega Evolve. You only really need Blaziken and Xerneas or Yveltal and you can beat the Elite Four pretty easily. If you need to, battle some Pokémon in the Victory Road first. Blaziken will level up really fast there.

Sigmaah

Okay Sigmaah, the pokemon I have are:

4IV HA or non Eevee's
4 and 5IV Cincinno with skill link
Charmander with DD/Outrage(I can breed 4IV ones)
Dratini HA
Ghastly with disable
Skarmory with Whirldwind and Brave Bird

Is there anything you want?

Skarmory will do!

I'll trade you in like 20-30 min, gotta close up my store and head home, will trade you she I get home.

Wazzy

Banned
Skarmory will do!

I'll trade you in like 20-30 min, gotta close up my store and head home, will trade you she I get home.
Take your time, I'm in no rush. :)

I'll actually be back in about an hour, I need to pick something up
Sez: I might be able to get you one

Usobuko

Banned
The Pokemon Trading OT is dead. So, I have a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Nature Lavitar with Stealth Rock and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther. Looking for the equivalent 5IV/nature Pokemon to trade.

Holmes

Well, it looks like Krookodile has been blessed with 10 more points in its base defense stat this gen. I'm thinking of breeding one. Obviously Jolly with Moxie, and Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge? and maybe Fire Fang or Dragon Tail? Fire Fang is good to cover three of its weaknesses (Grass, Bug, Ice), but even a super effective Fire Fang is not as powerful as a neutral STAB Earthquake (130 vs. 150). Even though Grass and Bug resist Ground, a STAB Crunch (120) is almost as good. So I might just go for Dragon Tail instead.

Stone Miss is always a concern but it's a high reward move.

Sigmaah

Take your time, I'm in no rush. :)

I'll actually be back in about an hour, I need to pick something up
Sez: I might be able to get you one

I'm good now and will be for a while, lemme know when you're good!

FC is 1048-9257-7593 ign is Jody if I don't already have you added

Sigmaah

Okay I'll be on in a few mins! Does gender matter?

Also my FC is in my profile IGN is Megan

Male please :p

U want flash fire or intim growlithe? I may have male and female, any specific gender?
They also have morning sun. Deff keep that move.

Mike M

Nick N
Man, I seem to have a real penchant for walking into a new area, immediately encountering a Pokemon that's listed as Very Rare and accidentally killing them in one move before I can attempt to capture them : /

Sigmaah

Thanks for the growlithe! The skarmory is 4 IV's :)

Thank you! Got any without sp.a iv? Lmao, if not it's cool! It just makes breeding easier

Also, u got a female one you'd wanna trade? It'll just make shit so much easier for me lmao. I have 5v larvitar or some 5v sand force-rush I can trade too.

Also, anyone got any 4v Zubats for trade?!?

Wazzy

Banned
Thank you! Got any without sp.a iv? Lmao, if not it's cool! It just makes breeding easier

Also, u got a female one you'd wanna trade? It'll just make shit so much easier for me lmao. I have 5v larvitar or some 5v sand force-rush I can trade too.

Also, anyone got any 4v Zubats for trade?!?
Sure, I'll be a couple mins tho, was just finishing up a battle (asshole turned his DS off when he was going to lose :( )

You wouldn't happen to have any Kangsakhan would you? If not, it's cool, I'll take anything :)

Also the one with 0 SPATK IV only had three IV's if that's okay. Same with the female

I've got a Gible that is 31/31/31/31/3/31. Really wish the Special Attack and Defense would switch... anyone have something that can breed with Gible that has good IV's? Especially in Sp Defense? I'd give you some 4 IV Eevee's for your trouble!

Sigmaah

Sure, I'll be a couple mins tho, was just finishing up a battle (asshole turned his DS off when he was going to lose :( )

You wouldn't happen to have any Kangsakhan would you? If not, it's cool, I'll take anything :)

Also the one with 0 SPATK IV only had three IV's if that's okay. Same with the female

Ya that's fine, only kang I have is 5v jap female that my friend gave me so can't give that up :( I'll send you some nice pokes!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've got a Gible that is 31/31/31/31/3/31. Really wish the Special Attack and Defense would switch... anyone have something that can breed with Gible that has good IV's? Especially in Sp Defense? I'd give you some 4 IV Eevee's for your trouble!

Damn, that's really close to perfect. Just run with it, not like he's gonna be able to eat an ice beam if it's perfect.

Damn, that's really close to perfect. Just run with it, not like he's gonna be able to eat an ice beam if it's perfect.

I might have to, but if someone has another Dragon I could breed with I could easily snag a better IV there. My OCD just really doesn't want anything less than 15. :/

Top Bottom