• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Wazzy

Banned
I challenged some guy a couple days ago and won and then he rechallenged me almost immediately so I accepted. He changed up his team a bit but it didn't matter because I took out his whole party with my vaporeon :lol It was a pretty douchy battle on my part. :p

JoeM86

What!? So Escavalier can now run Megahorn, Iron Head, Drill Run and Knock Off? Beast. Who do Karrablast inherit Drill Run from? Please don't tell me I have to wait 20 more days.

You do.

Beedrill, Pineco or Forretress getit from Gen V tutor and can breed with Escavalier

JoeM86

Do uh... any of the old Pokemon get new egg moves (Like Blastoise!Aura Sphere)

Yeah. I've been coding a list that'll be up tomorrow.

Off the top of my head, the Drifloon line gets Tailwind, Karrablast line now gets Drill Run and the Dwebble line now gets Wide Guard.

Will have a big long list tomorrow.

Yeah. I've been coding a list that'll be up tomorrow.

Off the top of my head, the Drifloon line gets Tailwind, Karrablast line now gets Drill Run and the Dwebble line now gets Wide Guard.

Will have a big long list tomorrow.
Looking forward to it!

Does Kanga get Body Slam? If not then I'll have to get it on Emerald. *groan*

PBalfredo

Does anyone have a pokemon from the Bug egg group with a high number of IVs they are willing to trade? Must be male since I need one to start breeding Drapions.

Sigmaah

What!? So Escavalier can now run Megahorn, Iron Head, Drill Run and Knock Off? Beast. Who do Karrablast inherit Drill Run from? Please don't tell me I have to wait 20 more days.

Deff breeding this guy next even tho we can't get some of those moves yet. Gotta be prepared!

Holmes

Ooh, got a Hidden Power Ice Flabébé. That definitely helps coverage... might look into making an offensive Florges now.

Does anyone have any leftover genderless Pokemon. All I got are a handful of 2IV Dittos so breeding them is a pain.
I have a 3 IV Klink (Clear Body), a 4 IV Carbink (Sturdy) and a 4 IV Beldum (Clear Body). Anything you want?

Deff breeding this guy next even tho we can't get some of those moves yet. Gotta be prepared!
I just made myself a Brave female Karrablast with 0 Speed IVs and Megahorn and Knock Off. Gonna wait for Pokebank to open for Overcoat (now resists Powder moves and Spore) and Drill Run.

Ooh, got a Hidden Power Ice Flabébé. That definitely helps coverage... might look into making an offensive Florges now.

I have a 3 IV Klink (Clear Body), a 4 IV Carbink (Sturdy) and a 4 IV Beldum (Clear Body). Anything you want?

I just made myself a Brave female Karrablast with 0 Speed IVs and Megahorn and Knock Off. Gonna wait for Pokebank to open for Overcoat (now resists Powder moves and Spore) and Drill Run.

Those all sound really good. I don't really have much to offer aside from some reject Hippopotas (w/ Slack Off and Whirlwind), Gligars (w/ Sand Tomb and Baton Pass), Trapinch, Poliwags, and some other stuff.

Holmes

Those all sound really good. I don't really have much to offer aside from some reject Hippopotas (w/ Slack Off and Whirlwind), Gligars (w/ Sand Tomb and Baton Pass), Trapinch, Poliwags, and some other stuff.
What's the other stuff? I'll take a Hippopotas, at the very least.

fek

Does anyone have access to an Aipom safari and can catch a female one in a luxury ball for me? Any ability/nature is fine. I can give you a 4IV Munna, Dratini, Gible, Shellder, Venipede or Goomy for the trouble.

Holmes

There's Bunnelby, Nidoran, Combee, Mienfoo (w/ Knock Off), and Brave Snover (w/ 0 Speed IVs, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb).
Ooh, those are some Pokemon you don't see every day. I dig that. I will take a Hippopotas, a Mienfoo and a Snover, please. I've added you, and my IGN is Justin.

Wazzy

Banned
Does anyone have access to an Aipom safari and can catch a female one in a luxury ball for me? Any ability/nature is fine. I can give you a 4IV Munna, Dratini, Gible, Shellder, Venipede or Goomy for the trouble.

I might have it but I'll have to check when I get home from work. If someone else can get you before then, obviously go for it!

NEO0MJ

Just caught one for you right now if you want it.

Tiamant

Give me 5 minutes and I'll give you one!

fek

I might have it but I'll have to check when I get home from work. If someone else can get you before then, obviously go for it!
Looks like I will be able to get one, but thanks for the offer!

Just caught one for you right now if you want it.
Awesome, I already have you added, so whenever you are ready just send a trade request for Hibi. Would you like one of the pokemons I offered? They are all in luxury balls too and I probably have females.

Edit:
Give me 5 minutes and I'll give you one!
Thanks a lot, but looks like NEO0MJ got one already. If you'd like any of the pokemon I offered though, you can have it. I believe I already have you added.

NEO0MJ

Awesome, I already have you added, so whenever you are ready just send a trade request for Hibi. Would you like one of the pokemons I offered? They are all in luxury balls too and I probably have females.

Can I request more than one? Because I'm interested in all of them except for Munna. As long as they're female. What's your trainer name again?

Holmes

Thanks SenorArdilla!

fez, do you have any more Munnas available to trade? I can trade Swift Swim Omanyte, Speed Boost Yanma, Run Away Venonat w/ Baton Pass and Giga Drain, Snorunt (non-HA), Ferroseed w/ 0 Speed IVs, and Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed, blue Symbiosis Flabébé, and Sniper Horsea.

fek

Can I request more than one? Because I'm interested in all of them except for Munna. As long as they're female. What's your trainer name again?
It's Hibi. I was just checking and I have females for Shellder, Gible and Dratini. You can have them.
Edit: Thank you!

fez, do you have any more Munnas available to trade? I can trade Swift Swim Omanyte, Speed Boost Yanma, Run Away Venonat w/ Baton Pass and Giga Drain, Snorunt (non-HA), Ferroseed w/ 0 Speed IVs, and Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed, blue Symbiosis Flabébé, and Sniper Horsea.
Yes, I have a lot of them. They are Sassy, with 0 speed and Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Barrier and Magic Coat as egg moves. I have both Synchronize and Telepathy as abilities, so you can choose which you want. I would like a Horsea if possible. I already have you added so if you see Hibi around, just send me a trade request.

Sigmaah

Got any extras? Don't need high iv's, I can offer something if you want!

Thanks SenorArdilla!

No problem. You've really saved me some time breeding these genderless Pokemon.

NEO0MJ

Managed to hatch a male Skitty with cute charm, hope this makes wild female pokemon easier to find. Does it need to show up first during the battle or can I just have it faint and leave it it front of the pokemon that will appear for the fight?

It's Hibi. I was just checking and I have females for Shellder, Gible and Dratini. You can have them.

Thank, Fek! I These will help me a lot.

Managed to hatch a male Skitty with cute charm, hope this makes wild female pokemon easier to find. Does it need to show up first during the battle or can I just have it faint and leave it it front of the pokemon that will appear for the fight?

Thank, Fek! I These will help me a lot.

You have to have it in the front of your party, fainted or not.

Holmes

Got any extras? Don't need high iv's, I can offer something if you want!
Uh, all I have leftover is a Brave female with 0 speed IVs and Megahorn. Not even Knock Off. I didn't feel the need to keep my leftovers because they didn't even have all their egg moves or many IVs. :/ But if you still want it, I can give it to you. It can breed with Gligar for Knock Off.

Sigmaah

Uh, all I have leftover is a Brave female with 0 speed IVs and Megahorn. Not even Knock Off. I didn't feel the need to keep my leftovers because they didn't even have all their egg moves or many IVs. :/ But if you still want it, I can give it to you. It can breed with Gligar for Knock Off.

I'll take it if you don't mind!

I believe I still have my 5iv venipede jolly poison point.
Edit: yea still have it. Do you want it?

You're the best, I'd love it! I have to offer: imperfect 5v vulpixes, growlithes, 6v scyther swarm, perfect 5v adamant drillbur mold and a bunch of 4vs.

fek

Added a random passerby after a battle and decided to check their friend safari. After a few encounters, got a shiny Heracross. It has +atk nature and max atk IVs so I think it's my first shiny that's actually usable.

SeZMehK

I'll take it if you don't mind!

You're the best, I'd love it! I have to offer: imperfect 5v vulpixes, growlithes, 6v scyther swarm, perfect 5v adamant drillbur mold and a bunch of 4vs.
I've also got a female speed boost venipede with 4 Ivs. Both for a drillbur and a growlithe?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Cool, I was breeding Gastly and I got two 5 IV ones on my first haul. They're a male and a female, so it should be really easy to breed Gastly if I ever need to in the future.

Wazzy

Banned
Does anyone have any leftover Adamant Growlithe's and Kangaskhans? I want to do a Mega Kangaskhan build.

I have Eevee's with 4 IV's and some Cinccino's with Skill Link with 4IV's and possible one with 5.

Looks like I will be able to get one, but thanks for the offer!

Np and glad you got one. :)

Sigmaah

Does anyone have any leftover Adamant Growlithe's and Kangaskhans? I want to do a Mega Kangaskhan build.

I have Eevee's with 4 IV's and some Cinccino's with Skill Link with 4IV's and possible one with 5.

Np and glad you got one. :)

Got some 4v ones. got anything else besides eevees or cinccinos?

Top Bottom