• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

BbIPheTCEAIAXpP.jpg:large

Well then...

Tiamant

Drawing on the 3DS sucks so much. 20 minutes making a beautiful Marowak only to be deleted by mistake when I press de delete all.

TWILT

Banned
Miiverse pics?
n6Onmin.png

exmsqiZ.png

(I got like 15 Yeahs! on this one so fast. x_x)

My NNID is TWILTHERO if anyone wants to follow me. Prolly gonna draw more. Really sucks that you can't take screenshots of the game...

joelseph

Ultimately what does this Miiverse stuff get us? Will we be able to create a private Gaf community? Will I still need individual FCs to friend someone else?

joelseph

I guess a better way to ask my question would be does the Miiverse update improve any community aspect of games? Specifically Pokemon X?

I have never really dug into my 3DS or any Nintendo handheld beyond turning them on and playing a game.

I was impressed recently watching a JFlynn stream where a whole bunch of people were playing Mario Kart together using a Mario Kart community code.

I guess I was so impressed by that that I am now dreaming up a whole new way of interacting online in Pokemon.

Imagine joining a private NeoGaf Miiverse community and instantly being able to trade and battle in Pokemon X and Y with others in that community.

Would make an okay system that much better IMO.

DaBoss

I guess a better way to ask my question would be does the Miiverse update improve any community aspect of games? Specifically Pokemon X?

I have never really dug into my 3DS or any Nintendo handheld beyond turning them on and playing a game.

I was impressed recently watching a JFlynn stream where a whole bunch of people were playing Mario Kart together using a Mario Kart community code.

I guess I was so impressed by that that I am now dreaming up a whole new way of interacting online in Pokemon.

Imagine joining a private NeoGaf Miiverse community and instantly being able to trade and battle in Pokemon X and Y with others in that community.

That would be really nice. X/Y's online feature set is pretty nice, but this would make it amazing.

Communities are a Mario Kart only thing, and Miiverse doesn't add the same functionability.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm gonna make a marowak because watching Tiamants made me want one lol

First I've gotta finish off breeding my venipede, though.

DaBoss

Holy crap, that must have taken a lot of time. Nice work Coltraine!

Should link to the post so we can 'Yeah' it lol
Sure, just give me a sec. I need to get my battle team.
Thank you very much for the battle, really appreciate it.
Shoot, for some reason I thought sableye could be extremespeeded lol
It is easy to forget that little gremlin is a Ghost type lol.

Beats

I had to put this game off to finish Fire Emblem. I was stuck in the Pokemon vortex for too long lol, but I think I'll get back into it during the holidays.

So hard to draw on the 3ds >.<

Shouta

Oh man, thanks to the Safari thread, I've got someone on my Friends list with Ditto in his Safari. Going to make breeding so much easier. <3

Usobuko

Banned
Who is the one that needs 5IV Adamant Male Fletching? It's not Gale Wing though. I just rebreed because Jolly Choice Band Talonflame is so underwhelming. Can't kill shit.

Tiamant

:( were you just catching them like me or were you frisk/compoundeyer?

If the latter, I shall cry.

Kids these days! Back in my time we had to pray to god to find a cubone, then cry rivers of blood after 5 clubless fuckers and go back to release all of them into the wilderness, then ride that obnoxious Rhyhorn all the way back to the cave.

Anyway, Marowak is an absolute beast with it, OHKO's so many things and is the perfect answer to Sturdy and Substitute.

Wazzy

Banned
Kids these days! Back in my time we had to pray to god to find a cubone, then cry rivers of blood after 5 clubless fuckers and go back to release all of them into the wilderness, then ride that obnoxious Rhyhorn all the way back to the cave.

Anyway, Marowak is an absolute beast with it, OHKO's so many things and is the perfect answer to Sturdy and Substitute.

Oh so you were doing it my way then =D

Top Bottom