• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Hey Seven I'm just gonna go fill out your Freind Safari quickly, and if your still up for the trade we can do it whenever you're ready.

Sure, let me know when you're ready.

What's your FC, Troubled Bat? I can give you your Totodile and Feebas in the meantime since they just hatched. Never mind!

Holmes

Nah it's fine, it's my only one lmao, I'll be working on piplup so you can work on Chimchar :D

All I ask for is that you give me a spare 4v iron fist chimchar when you get them. I can give you the same when I breed piplup.
Do you mind if we trade now and I return it sometime tomorrow? Because I'll be going to bed after the trade.

And chyeah I'll give away Iron Fist Chimchars. I'm having no luck finding one yet though. :/ I'm guessing the ones who are lucky enough to have one are hording or breeding them like mad to get stock.

What is your IGN again? Mine is Justin.

spiritfox

I'm sure you can get them from Gts, wonder trade and from gaffers.

Just want my Feebas to breed. Too bad I need to trade in 5 more and then catch them. >.<

EKzWNTI.jpg

<3

Lewd.

Sigmaah

Do you mind if we trade now and I return it sometime tomorrow? Because I'll be going to bed after the trade.

And chyeah I'll give away Iron Fist Chimchars. I'm having no luck finding one yet though. :/ I'm guessing the ones who are lucky enough to have one are hording or breeding them like mad to get stock.

What is your IGN again? Mine is Justin.

Sorry, was in gts looking for random shit lmao.

You can keep the chimchar, just save me a special one when you breed them :D

I really hope you don't have the pokemons I traded over. But thank you so so much!! :) I really appreaciate you doing this. Heh.

I've only just received the game (Only beat the E4 & Champion today!) so I've barely even filled up two boxes, heh. Glad to help!

Well, I'm off to bed. Good night, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Holmes

Infernape can now learn Flare Blitz just by using a Heart Scale instead of going all the way to level 68. And can learn Power Up Punch too, obviously. Nothing on Drain Punch yet, and I'm going to bed instead of leveling him up some more though.

Fuck, this guy looks awesome.

Ryne

Got all the starters, so if anyone is looking for one (and doesn't care about the IVs) just shoot me a quick PM

They should be plentiful in a short while though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's such bs

Give him Earth Power at the very least. For crying out loud, it's the Volcano Pokemon

That would make too much sense. Maybe in Z when they introduce the move tutors. :(

EDIT: He can get exrasensory through breeding in other gens, but I never understood why they gave such a fast pokemon fucking GYROBALL

Ryne

No problem guys, have a happy holidays!

Does anyone think event pokemon like Darkrai will be available? I really want some of those types but completely missed out.

ugoo18

Decided to get my White 2 ready for Pokebank and going through my box i find i caught 2 shinies 0_0 without ever knowing lol.

Thank goodness i didn't release them when i was still playing White 2.

Azure J

Oh man, I haven't been online for this in a long while. Please tell me that folks have been stockpiling Extremespeed Dratini and Defog Scythers in the meantime.

backlot

Going off an idea I first saw in (I think) Tumblr, tomorrow I'm gonna wonder trade a Delibird holding a rare item as a present for the lucky recipient. Something that would be helpful to all the new players getting XY for Christmas. I was thinking of doing one of the items bought with BP. Though I was wondering, if you buy an item with BP from the Battle Mansion, can you buy a second one later on? The only thing I've bought so far are TM and you can't buy multiple of those, but you also can't lose them.

Yeah, you can buy as many non-TM items as you want at the Battle Maison. That's a pretty nice idea.

Firestorm

Seems like Pokebank hack check still doesn't check for some blatantly hacked stuff like a Shiny Torterra with Dream World ability. I assume it's the same as the system they used for the GBU / live tournaments / online tournaments.

JoeM86

Seems like Pokebank hack check still doesn't check for some blatantly hacked stuff like a Shiny Torterra with Dream World ability. I assume it's the same as the system they used for the GBU / live tournaments / online tournaments.

Yeah, the hack check is a joke. :/

Wichu

By the way, Joe, as you have access to Pokémon Transporter, could you check something? (anyone else with Pokémon Transporter?)

What happens if you transfer a Pokémon with this condition:

floor((Trainer ID XOR secret ID XOR (PID & 0xFFFF) XOR (PID / 0x10000)) / 8) = 1
(for example, trainer ID = 00001, secret ID = 00002, PID = 8)

In 5th gen and below, such a Pokémon wouldn't be shiny, but in 6th gen, it would; does it become shiny, or (more likely) does the game change its PID (I expect something like newPID = oldPID XOR 0x80000000)?

Wichu

dam , i was thinking of the duplicate glitch

speaking of duplicate glitch , can the poke bank check for that too ?

No clue. I hope not; I want to transfer up my army of hex-flawless Ditto (technically not duplicates, but identical down to the bit level).

JoeM86

By the way, Joe, as you have access to Pokémon Transporter, could you check something? (anyone else with Pokémon Transporter?)

What happens if you transfer a Pokémon with this condition:

floor((Trainer ID XOR secret ID XOR (PID & 0xFFFF) XOR (PID / 0x10000)) / 8) = 1
(for example, trainer ID = 00001, secret ID = 00002, PID = 8)

In 5th gen and below, such a Pokémon wouldn't be shiny, but in 6th gen, it would; does it become shiny, or (more likely) does the game change its PID (I expect something like newPID = oldPID XOR 0x80000000)?

It's still error coding so I'm not doing much transferring for a few more days

Top Bottom