• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

freoleo29

Yup, my FC is 2680-9588-3121, my IGN is going to be obvious (Ryne)

Edit: Merci! That egg will be a short hatch, I was prepping it then you sent me the request

Thank you too!

Thanks for the hatch power! and now its in my OT so even better :p EDIT: woops seems i got the wrong egg :p you gave me my first blaze Chimchar, its fine though afterall i would have taken anything :)

No Probs Hidi :)

Ryne

Thanks for the hatch power! and now its in my OT so even better :p EDIT: woops seems i got the wrong egg :p you gave me my first blaze Chimchar, its fine though afterall i would have taken anything :)

No Probs Hidi :)

Whoops! I'm still online, I will trade you again. Just send that one back, or any pokemon you are willing to WT

Ryne

What are some good pokemon to look for when the Bank opens everywhere? I haven't played since gen 1, now I realize that was a mistake because I put 250+ hours into this game just battling people around my area for fun.

I used Meowth to grab a lot of different pokemon, but I'm still looking for more. The legendaries are probably off limits for me, too hard to get them with what I have :(

Holmes

Sorry i forget to check my PM's Yeah i have got some
FC 5155 2938 0756 ign Liam will take pokebank mon's or anything :p
The only Pokebank mon I have is Blaze Chimchar. :\

I can offer 6 IV Swift Swim Poliwag, or 6 IV Regenerator Mienfoo with Knock Off. Or a bunch of other 5 IV Pokemon, like Yanma, Venonat, Flabébé, Scraggy, Sandile, Snover, Froakie...

Anyway I'll be on in a second. My IGN is Justin.

freoleo29

The only Pokebank mon I have is Blaze Chimchar. :\

I can offer 6 IV Swift Swim Poliwag, or 6 IV Regenerator Mienfoo with Knock Off. Or a bunch of other 5 IV Pokemon, like Yanma, Venonat, Flabébé, Scraggy, Sandile, Snover, Froakie...

Anyway I'll be on in a second. My IGN is Justin.

Wow I'll take that mienfoo!

Thanks so much!

Kinokou

I'm going to build a dragon monoteam to use against some friends. What support moves should I invest in? I'm using all dragons with good resits against fairy and ice, but there is little to do about the dragon weakness, so here the support moves need to offer some help.

And is adaptability Dragalge possible to get?

Wichu

I'm going to build a dragon monoteam to use against some friends. What support moves should I invest in? I'm using all dragons with good resits against fairy and ice, but there is little to do about the dragon weakness, so here the support moves need to offer some help.

Well, Dragon is good against Dragon, so just make sure yours are faster? Haban Berry could work as well.

Adaptability Dragalge isn't obtainable yet :(

No problem guys, have a happy holidays!

Does anyone think event pokemon like Darkrai will be available? I really want some of those types but completely missed out.

Event pokemon are marked with a special ribbon that blocks you from trading them over GTS.

You might find a hacked one though.

I would suggest Multiscale Dragonite to counter enemy dragons. Just predict a dragon-type move and let Dragonite tank the hit (or predict a switch and get at least one Dragon Dance in), have Weakness Policy activate, and then proceed to wreck their draconic shit with Extremespeed if you didn't set up or something super-effective.

Well, this actually happened. Note, I filled 1/4th of this box before with Scyther + Metal Coat...

mzr7nNv.jpg

Merry Christmas.

I'm so confused.
lol, well since Japan has Pokébank, people are in a rush to get all the Pokémon that were currently unavailable. So, I've been breeding Cyndaquil and placing them in the GTS asking for Mewtwo. I would get the Mewtwo that I wanted after five minutes of placing it in.

I have a feeling that this trend will die out once the US and other countries gain access to Pokébank, though.

Well damn lol.
Trying to hand off some of these Mewtwo for other legendaries now, lol. But, I figure this won't work. I'll try and complete the rest of the dex with this method, though.

SeZMehK

lol, well since Japan has Pokébank, people are in a rush to get all the Pokémon that were currently unavailable. So, I've been breeding Cydnaquil and placing them in the GTS asking for Mewtwo. I would get the Mewtwo that I wanted after five minutes of placing it in.

I have a feeling that this trend will die out once the US and other countries gain access to Pokébank, though.
Are you still at it? Lol

Are you still at it? Lol
Haha, I'm done getting Mewtwo at least. Mewtwo was my first favorite Pokémon as a kid so I felt I needed to do something. I'm thinking of making another box and Wonder Trading them away to lucky folks.

But, I want to fill my dex up too so I think I'll be a Scrooge.

Wichu

Haha, I'm done getting Mewtwo at least. Mewtwo was my first favorite Pokémon as a kid so I felt I needed to do something. I'm thinking of making another box and Wonder Trading them away to lucky folks.

Do eeeeeet.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

If you have one spare id love one haha, just got game today

Jaeger

lol, well since Japan has Pokébank, people are in a rush to get all the Pokémon that were currently unavailable. So, I've been breeding Cyndaquil and placing them in the GTS asking for Mewtwo. I would get the Mewtwo that I wanted after five minutes of placing it in.

Trying to hand off some of these Mewtwo for other legendaries now, lol. But, I figure this won't work. I'll try and complete the rest of the dex with this method, though.

Oh! Ok. So the unavailables were whatever Gen V and below (that aren't already in X/Y)?

Do you see my avatar, sir? Hook me up! ;)

Do eeeeeet.
Yeah, I think I will do ahead and do that. Would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially knowing a lot of kids just got the game for Christmas and suddenly they'll get a Mewtwo!

If you have one spare id love one haha, just got game today
Do you see my avatar, sir? Hook me up! ;)
Psh, y'all got Mewtwo in your game already
rsteb.gif

I'll hook you guys up. FCs?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yeah, I think I will do ahead and do that. Would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially knowing a lot of kids just got the game for Christmas and suddenly they'll get a Mewtwo!

Psh, y'all got Mewtwo in your game already
rsteb.gif

I'll hook you guys up. FCs?
How do I find mine out? Hahaha

Eu eshop is dow atm I think

Would you folks suggest an Adamant or Jolly nature for Slaking? I'm not sure whether to give him the extra bit of Attack or Speed (I'm using Life Orb as my item).

Also, what should his fourth move be? So far, I've got Return/Earfquake/Pursuit. I'm considering using Slack Off to heal back the damage caused by Life Orb, although Fire Blast (OHKOs Scizor and Ferrothorn), Rock Slide (screw you, Talonflame) and Night Slash (crits for days) also look enticing.

Tiamant

People are making the right decision by giving their legendaries to get the only pure fire aryan starter race. No sick combinations like fire-fighting that degrade the pure essence of our burning dinasty, just purifying fire.

tumblr_m4iisjlvdr1r85wnvo1_500.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Got a Treecko last night through Wonder Trade. Decided to breed a few for friends this morning.

TENTH Treecko hatched:

Not even Masuda-ing. I just..................I don't even.

31/x/x/31/x/x so not competitively viable but this little guy at least gets to hang out on my in-game team now.

Wichu

Got a Treecko last night through Wonder Trade. Decided to breed a few for friends this morning.

TENTH Treecko hatched:

31/x/x/31/x/x so not competitively viable but this little guy at least gets to hang out on my in-game team now.

Join the accidental shiny
terrible IV
past-gen-starter club.

At least mine has egg moves :D

Holmes

TENTH Treecko hatched:

WOW!

And here I am stuck hatching female Chimchars with Blaze. No Iron Fists in sight. :D

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Join the accidental shiny
terrible IV
past-gen-starter club.

At least mine has egg moves :D

If I had ever imagined this would have happened I would have put more thought into the breeding process! Just threw the first Treecko in with my 4IV Ditto like I do for most Pokemon that I'm breeding for friends :lol

Now let's see how many hatches it takes in comparison for the Shiny Gastly that I was in the process of setting up a Masuda breed for.

Top Bottom