• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

spiritfox

Started preparing for Pokebank in my Gen V games, then realized I need to do the stupid catching game if I want to trade from my older games. Meh, don't need those Pokemon anyway.

993825_10152112225519490_1932633928_n.jpg

Ugh, I love this guy. HE'S JUST SO COOL.

TWILT

Banned
*Sigh* Doesn't seem like Typhlosion got any new noteworthy moves this gen from a quick TM check. ;_;

Oh well, still gonna use him for funsies. Still the most badass fire starter.

Tiamant

*Sigh* Doesn't seem like Typhlosion got any new noteworthy moves this gen from a quick TM check. ;_;

Oh well, still gonna use him for funsies. Still the most badass fire starter.

I was sure it would get at least dazzling gleam :(

Have you checked the move relearner? a lot of pokes got new moves from there.

Panzon

Man, the popularity of pokemon really ourstands me. It seems like X and Y have really brought out the kids in everyone and its beautiful. Hope this momemtum can keep up for a long time since pokemon is the only franchise I've never got tired of.

Tomorrow Im gonna try to wonder trade the whole day and see what my luck brings me.

Btw, merry christmas everyone!

Man, the popularity of pokemon really ourstands me. It seems like X and Y have really brought out the kids in everyone and its beautiful. Hope this momemtum can keep up for a long time since pokemon is the only franchise I've never got tired of.

I had pretty much no interest in buying it, but some co-workers kept nagging me until I finally gave in this past week and bought X. Been sucked into the vortex ever since, it's great.

Edit: Fuck yeah, got a Totodile off of GTS. All I need is Chikorita and I'm set.

Panzon

I had pretty much no interest in buying it, but some co-workers kept nagging me until I finally gave in this past week and bought X. Been sucked into the vortex ever since, it's great.

Edit: Fuck yeah, got a Totodile off of GTS. All I need is Chikorita and I'm set.
If it had an actual post game and VS seeker it would be soo much better. Hopefully GF expands on this with the next game so we can all drown in our poke world

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So don't quote me on this

but apparently, Entei got Sacred Fire

As in, its a new move that it can learn

That's a pretty big get.

In another note I am all ready to transfer my shiny dogs over and a bunch of other stuff. I just need to find a Whimsicott and a Feebas.

Spinluck

Anyone willing to breed their earnings?

Hate to sound like a beggar, but some people on GTS are straight trolling lololol.

FC: 5215-0711-9638

Yeah, the lack of a post game and limited options for rematches are my only real gripes with the game, content-wise. Soul Silver was my last Pokemon game, and the content in that holds me over to this very day, so I'm sure they can do better.

Ryne

Those grass starters from previous gens are hard to get for me. If anyone has one, I can trade another starter for one if you wish.

TWILT

Banned
I was sure it would get at least dazzling gleam :(

Have you checked the move relearner? a lot of pokes got new moves from there.
Just checked. Nothing. :( Hope he got some cool egg moves of SOME sort, but it seems unlikely. The Typhlosion struggle...

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
According to some people on Serebii, Pokémon Bank's hack checker is pretty bad, which is good for people that want to finish their PokéDex, I guess, and those who want specific egg moves and abilities and stuff, but bad for people that get hacked Legendaries through GTS.

Sigmaah

Finally got my 5v agility/baton gligar! Now time to move on to Piplup!

I wanna breed specially defensive type but I can't get stealth rock on piplup (don't know how besides pokebank) so I'll go for offensive set breeding for now.

Holmes, I can give you a chimchar, it's impish blaze and iv in sp.D.

Spinluck

According to some people on Serebii, Pokémon Bank's hack checker is pretty bad, which is good for people that want to finish their PokéDex, I guess, and those who want specific egg moves and abilities and stuff, but bad for people that get hacked Legendaries through GTS.

Yea, I expected this.

Bleeether

I'm pretty new to this game and i just had my first epic battle.

I'm down to one pokemon (Gliscor) up against a poisoned yveltal and Mega mewtwo which is down to 25% hp after killing my volcarona. I get my toxic off on Mewtwo while it recovers and Yveltal oblivion rings me. after a couple turns Yveltal finally runs out of oblivion ring power and goes for a fly and i earthquake his mewtwo taking it out. The Yveltal hits me down to 25hp and then it loses all of its health to poison.

I gotta upload the replay it was so cool, i didnt think i had a shot at winning.

Spinluck

Hey Seven I'm just gonna go fill out your Freind Safari quickly, and if your still up for the trade we can do it whenever you're ready.

PBalfredo

tumblr_myallf3k8b1qa8kbzo1_500.png

Going off an idea I first saw in (I think) Tumblr, tomorrow I'm gonna wonder trade a Delibird holding a rare item as a present for the lucky recipient. Something that would be helpful to all the new players getting XY for Christmas. I was thinking of doing one of the items bought with BP. Though I was wondering, if you buy an item with BP from the Battle Mansion, can you buy a second one later on? The only thing I've bought so far are TM and you can't buy multiple of those, but you also can't lose them.

Sigmaah

Mmmok, I'll take one please. Do you want anything in return? I don't have any Pokebank mons yet. :/

Nah it's fine, it's my only one lmao, I'll be working on piplup so you can work on Chimchar :D

All I ask for is that you give me a spare 4v iron fist chimchar when you get them. I can give you the same when I breed piplup.

Top Bottom