• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

Chimchar obtained! sucks it's impish and not Japanese though. Only iv is sp.def, cool.

I need to get this 5v gligar quick so I can get start breeding piplup and chimchar. Fucking 5v immunity gligar doesn't wanna pop out.

daripad

Chimchar obtained! sucks it's impish and not Japanese though. Only iv is sp.def, cool.

I need to get this 5v gligar quick so I can get start breeding piplup and chimchar. Fucking 5v immunity gligar doesn't wanna pop out.

Wait a minute, I think I have one 5v inmunity gligar, just let me check

Edit: No, sorry, but I can lend you my gliscor if you want, just lend me chimchar for breeding porpuses

Ryne

Oh dont worry about that, I just need to hug one.of those!

I'll give you something nice in exchange :)

Alright great! I can trade you any time, I think you are on my list already.

I don't need anything awesome, I just want to give something back :)

Edit: Picked up a Chikorita for another Cyndaquil, another one down

Tiamant

Alright great! I can trade you any time, I think you are on my list already.

I don't need anything awesome, I just want to give something back :)

Edit: Picked up a Chikorita for another Cyndaquil, another one down

Thanks a lot for the cyndaquil and merry christmas! :D

Ryne

Thanks a lot for the cyndaquil and merry christmas! :D

No problem, just pop me a trade request whenever you want, and have a Merry Christmas yourself!

Edit: wait, I didn't trade you one, must have been someone else?

Traded another Cyndaquil for a Totodile, gotta keep this going

Edit: Treecko down too, one last pokemon

If anyone else wants an Oshawott, let me know. I'd be happy to get some other starters for my friends. One in particular is looking for a Totodile.

Tiamant

Hahaha I just gave a dude called wonderlocke a cyndalquil in exchange for a bunnelby. I bet he must be happy having the most badass fire starter on his team.

DaBoss

lol wow, didn't know people were that desperate for the non-Kalos Pokemon.

I would rather wait for the Pokemon Bank to release.

Ryne

If anyone else wants an Oshawott, let me know. I'd be happy to get some other starters for my friends. One in particular is looking for a Totodile.

I have a Totodile, if you want to trade an Oshawott for one. Otherwise I'll just give it to you for any pokemon.

Top Bottom