• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Wichu

It's still error coding so I'm not doing much transferring for a few more days

Ah, OK. I guess I'll try when it comes out here if nobody finds out before then.

On a different note, a random passerby who I added to my friends list just gave me a tri-flawless Iron Fist Chimchar for free. Guess I know what to breed next :p

Muku

Oh man, I haven't been online for this in a long while. Please tell me that folks have been stockpiling Extremespeed Dratini and Defog Scythers in the meantime.

Wouldn't have been able to get an Extremespeed Dratini until today though, ya? I have one on Black I want to transfer over... soon as US gets it.

Lame we get it later. Want to partake in all the fun, but want it to be my own Pokemon. :(

I wish we could isolate abilities on the GTS. I keep getting Flame Chimchars when I ask for HA ones. Oh well.

Agreed. Wish there were a few parameters we could set. Trying to trade off ENG Ditto's wanting foreign ones but the folks just see Ditto for Ditto and jump for it rather than reading the note. :/

Actually, wish GTS was a little more divided. Most times, when I look for stuff on GTS I don't care about IVs, but there are times when I wish I could IV search (or remove) because obviously higher up something is, more people want legendaries rather than something within decent range.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So what are the new stuff I keep hearing about in regards to Pokebank mons

I heard there's stuff like Sacred Fire Entei (see, this is how you do it, not lolFlareBlitz)

SeZMehK

Ah, OK. I guess I'll try when it comes out here if nobody finds out before then.

On a different note, a random passerby who I added to my friends list just gave me a tri-flawless Iron Fist Chimchar for free. Guess I know what to breed next :p

OMG, let me get a baby of it! :D

SeZMehK

I wish I could get all the starters in a luxury ball... >.< I know that to get other pokemon in luxury balls, I would have to catch a female in a luxury ball in a Gen V game... >.<

L.O.R.D

aIqfAsf.jpg

hack check my @E@

SeZMehK

really ?
when was that ?

From a quick google search:
Yes. You can choose from Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga. They are all at level 1. You get them in Sinjoh Ruins, which is somewhere in Johto. But to unlock them you need the special Arceus from the 12th Pokemon movie, or the Areceus that they gave away at Toys R Us. You have to trade it to either HeartGold or SoulSilver from either Platinum, Pearl, or Diamond. I hope I helped.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
2 problems

Bought game brand new but keepa saying pin ia invalid when trying to register it

And I cant connect to eshop on 3ds

Wichu

Got a Kyogre off the GTS. MUAHAHAHA

2 problems

Bought game brand new but keepa saying pin ia invalid when trying to register it

And I cant connect to eshop on 3ds

Are you registering the PIN on the correct eShop? If it doesn't work try contacting Nintendo customer support.

Are you getting an error message for the eShop?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Got a Kyogre off the GTS. MUAHAHAHA

Are you registering the PIN on the correct eShop? If it doesn't work try contacting Nintendo customer support.

Are you getting an error message for the eShop?
Trued on eshop and club Nintendo

And yes mate

Korosenai

Of course all of this awesome stuff is happening when I don't have access to the internet haha. So jelly of spindashing and his five mewtwos.

Starters get, everything else is being a bit harder. Thanks to the person who wanted a Dewgong for a Meowth for getting me started.

I'm doing a mix of Pokedex filler on GTS offers but mainly hatching eggs in a varviety of things.

I'll wondertrade when I'm done (sans legendaries so no shiny charm for me).

According to some people on Serebii, Pokémon Bank's hack checker is pretty bad, which is good for people that want to finish their PokéDex, I guess, and those who want specific egg moves and abilities and stuff, but bad for people that get hacked Legendaries through GTS.
So you mean that Totodile I saw on GTS where the person said was HA actually was...

Edit: The pentagon is a Pokeball symbol (on GTS at least) for unobtainables.

Holmes

Wichu, you have Iron Fist Chimchar?

Can you please share some when you hatch some? You have no idea how mich I would appreciate it. Seriously.

Jaeger

Just caught Xerneas... he's actually pretty cool. Thought I wouldn't like it based on images.. but upon getting him, he's pretty tough!

Snagged my Celebi from Pokemon Bank. Shame you can't soft reset for it.

I should be able to get another one once Bank drops in the US seeing as how it's tied to the NNID, not the game card itself.

DaBoss

Does Pokemon Bank have mass-release? Or even allow you to release Pokemon?

The biggest problem for me right now is the fact lots of my boxes in X are completely filled, need to make more space.

Ryne

Hmm, just noticed that if I go on the GTS and then close my 3DS I do not lose the internet connection, so I don't have to sign in when I open the 3DS after. Was it always like this or am I just slow and missed something?

Edit: The pentagon is a Pokeball symbol (on GTS at least) for unobtainables.
Oh, so that's what that symbol means on the Slakoth I got. Thanks!

Ryne

Okay fc 5155 2938 0756 ign Liam, will take other bank pokemon, or anything :p

Well if anyone else wants one just let me know, they also have fire punch and thunder punch.

Sorry about that, I forgot my cousin is kidnapping my 3DS soon, maybe if we could trade within the next 10 minutes or so. I can get you a starter from any gen if you are missing any.

freoleo29

Sorry about that, I forgot my cousin is kidnapping my 3DS soon, maybe if we could trade within the next 10 minutes or so. I can get you a starter from any gen if you are missing any.
I can trade right now, could i get a treecko? HA is preferred but normal ability fine :) Thanks FC in post above

Hibi you can have one, i added you, I will trade with Ryne first since he has limited time :)

Ryne

I can trade right now, could i get a treecko? HA is preferred but normal ability fine :) Thanks FC in post above

Hibi you can have one, i added you, I will trade with Ryne first since he has limited time :)

Sorry, don't think I have one with the HA. Time to go bully a little kid :(

Top Bottom