• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Tiamant

Are wonderbank pokemon starting to show up on wondertrade more or is it still rather limited? I got a Tyrogue a few hours ago and was hoping to trade away some adaptability Eevee's for some more non-Kalos-natives. Or should I rather wait a couple days till it becomes more widespread available?

God knows I've been releasing Yamasks and Cyndaquils into wondertrade but it seems like the good stuff is happening at GTS.

Tiamant

Haha, you are on my list already, so whenever you see me online just send a request.

I think we traded before, I don't remember.

tumblr_mes5qrrPPN1rv6iido1_500.gif

Sigmaah

PLEASE SIGMAAH

I don't have anything to swap though
I just want a Piplup

Gotchu homie, anything to trade back is fine.

Would make pretty good breeding fodder if I could get one. Would you like a starter for one?

Totadile and cyndaquil would be nice!

Mind if I can get one as well? :)

Sure!

I wouldn't mind one. :) I'll give you an Oshawott?

Don't need that but I gotchu!

Alright, enough ppl for now, this cloning shit takes forever so I can't have too many ppl to give at 1 time lmao!

Ryne

Looks like we traded before Sigmaah, you area already on my list too. Totadile and cyndaquil coming right up, after dinner

Gotchu homie, anything to trade back is fine.

Totadile and cyndaquil would be nice!

Sure!

Don't need that but I gotchu!

Alright, enough ppl for now, this cloning shit takes forever so I can't have too many ppl to give at 1 time lmao!

Thanks man. :) FC is 1907-8663-2272.

Holmes

Sigmaah, I'll take a Piplup when I give you your Chimchar this evening. It'll be 4 IV though unless I can miraculously hatch more than one 5 IV Chimchar.

DaBoss

The thing that is making me on the verge of breaking is the fact that I need a female in a Luxury Ball for me to breed it. I don't want to go to the point of hacking my Pokemon into Luxury Balls, but I need it.

I have a Cyndaquil and Fennekin if anyone wants them.
I took the Cyndaquil you gave me and got another Mewtwo, fam.
LuEuQ.png

Made another box filled with Mewtwo. Gonna start Wonder Trading them away. I guess I'll put my "saying" as "Mewtwo X-Mas" or something like that!

Well, I am finished Wonder Trading the spare box of Mewtwo I gathered. I didn't get anything noteworthy, but I loved trading Mewtwo to folks who's playtime were under nine hours. I know that I would have went crazy if I got a Mewtwo and I didn't even finish the main storyline. Apparently, one person I traded with had a birthday today too.

Merry Christmas, Pokéworld.

Top Bottom