• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ryne

Sigmaah, do you still have the trade for me?

Also, who wanted the cottonees? I have two left

Edit, thanks Holmes, it was those two I was supposed to trade these cottonees to. Sorry guys, them first.

Holmes

And thanks a LOT for the chimchar!
Any time!

Spreading joy to PokeGAF one Chimchar at a time!

tumblr_m8p4k6qZ441r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Busaiku

5069-3918-6400

Oh yeah, there's my FC Ryne.
Do you need/want anything specific (don't have much)?

I can breed Cinccino or Clefairy though!

Muku

anyway...leaving this here

1544604_249451475221357_1321977047_n.jpg

anyone have megastone Y for mewtwo ?
or any 5 IV starter pokemon

LOL oh man that picture is priceless.

Which 5 IV starters you looking for. Have Chespin. Waiting for bank to transfer my stuff over before other starters though

Korosenai

Sorry Holmes, i dont know whats going on with my connection.

Chimchars so cute!

Edit: Yeah, im at my grandparents and they have terrible internet.. And on top of that everyone is on their phones using the wifi.

Holmes

Holmes, did you breed an Iron fist Chimchar with ThunderPunch? That's its most important coverage move, imo.
Yes! And it has Fire Punch too, although I'll be using Flare Blitz over it, but might as well have it in his arsenal.

I was thinking of running Life Orb on him, but with Flare Blitz and Close Combat, Infernape wouldn't last too long (plus he's a bit frail to begin with). So I might just go Expert Belt (good coverage between Flare Blitz/Close Combat/Thunder Punch/U-Turn) or Choice Band.

PK Gaming

Yes! And it has Fire Punch too, although I'll be using Flare Blitz over it, but might as well have it in his arsenal.

I was thinking of running Life Orb on him, but with Flare Blitz and Close Combat, Infernape wouldn't last too long (plus he's a bit frail to begin with). So I might just go Expert Belt (good coverage between Flare Blitz/Close Combat/Thunder Punch/U-Turn) or Choice Band.
Oooh, can I have one?

Top Bottom