• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

SeZMehK

Well, I am finished Wonder Trading the spare box of Mewtwo I gathered. I didn't get anything noteworthy, but I loved trading Mewtwo to folks who's playtime were under nine hours. I know that I would have went crazy. Apparently, one person I traded with had a birthday today too.

Merry Christmas, Pokéworld.
Good job santashing. :D

L.O.R.D

5v female piplups!

ALL DONE GUYS. COME FUCKING GET THESE CUTE ASS PENGUINS!!!

its seems i am too late ?

oh

anyway...leaving this here

1544604_249451475221357_1321977047_n.jpg

anyone have megastone Y for mewtwo ?
or any 5 IV starter pokemon

Sigmaah

Pb, Daedalos, and Lord, y'all are lucky I made extras :D

If you can though, some other 5v mon would be nice to get back.

And yeah I'll take an Aron! Can I get a female 4v one with those moves?

Holmes

Sigmaah, what's your IGN again? I'm ready to send a Chimchar your way.

Doesn't something like that almost have to be hacked?

Also does anyone have any 4 or 5 IV female Eevee's with Hidden Ability? I think I've bred about 100 Eevee's in the past two hours and have only got two females out of all of it. So frustrating.
It was probably RNG'd.

Feck, forgot my poke b2 in Milan...
No pokemon bank for me...
Guess that trading away some legendary from b2 and previous gen should make me able to get Yveltal...

Holmes

I need to give an Iron Fist Chimchar to Nub and Panzon, did anyone else not get one from me yet? And if you want one, just holler.

Jaeger

On the PSS, click the grey button beside the Internet connection button. It's right above O-Power, on the second page.

Thx!

Ok, so tried to use it, and when I got to the select my Pokemon box screen, I couldn't select any of them. What did I do wrong? lol

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Why is it so easy to get Mewtwo for bred starters on the GTS? Zygarde too. Whenever I ask for a Yveltal or a legendary bird, I get nothing, but when I ask for a Mewtwo or Zygarde, I get it immediately.

Holmes

I was playing with Chimchar in Amie and his tail burned my hand! :(

witchedwiz and Nub, I am ready to trade now too. As for Pinsir and Zubat, I have no preference. Surprise me! What is your IGN, witchedwiz?

Top Bottom