• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Bleeether

Yes! I know I have you in my friend's list, but what's your IGN again? I'll be available within 5-10 minutes.

How's a Pokerus Chimchar?

Sure!

My FC is 1048 9521 5615

Edit: Thank you for the Chimchar. hope you like the Foongus, im pretty sure its a good one with HA

Holmes

Look at this bad boy. Blaziken might have won the lottery with its hidden ability, but Infernape's Iron Fist isn't too far behind, especially compared to the other starters' hidden abilities. It can power up his Mach Punch, lending even greater power to his STAB priority move, and powers up Thunder Punch, a great coverage move for the ape. His downfall? The lack of Drain Punch. But with such an expansive movepool and the stats to back them up, there are so many roles that Infernape can fulfill in any team. This guy's really one of the best. If you're good at the prediction game, he can tear through opponents like nobody's business. One of my all time favourites.

uxlo3I4.jpg

Ryne

Look at this bad boy. Blaziken might have won the lottery with its hidden ability, but Infernape's Iron Fist isn't too far behind, especially compared to the other starters' hidden abilities. It can power up his Mach Punch, lending even greater power to his STAB priority move, and powers up Thunder Punch, a great coverage move for the ape. His downfall? The lack of Drain Punch. But with such an expansive movepool and the stats to back them up, there are so many roles that Infernape can fulfill in any team. This guy's really one of the best. If you're good at the prediction game, he can tear through opponents like nobody's business. One of my all time favourites.

I'm glad you got the pokemon you wanted for a while now. I have to train mine up; I hatched one for my younger brother and he loves it.

SeZMehK

Nice, that was the same build I was going for.

backlot

I don't think not having Drain Punch is a big deal for Infernape. It doesn't have the defenses to make use of it anyway. It's probably better to just go with a harder hitting move and cause as much damage as possible.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Why can't I change the names of Pokemon that have been traded with me Game Freak? I want a fucking reason why is this the case! Godfucking dammit.

Merry Christmas!

Holmes

I don't think not having Drain Punch is a big deal for Infernape. It doesn't have the defenses to make use of it anyway. It's probably better to just go with a harder hitting move and cause as much damage as possible.
Definitely, Infernape's frailty is a real downer, but I would love to at least try it. I would replace U-Turn with it and use it in the event where I know it'll down the opponent, instead of using Close Combat and weakening his defenses even more or using Flare Blitz and suffering recoil damage. It should still pack quite a punch with Iron Fist. Oh well.

daripad

OMG I just got my first 6 perfect IV pokemon ever. I love this Cottonee, even though its ability is Infiltrator :)

Should I change it to Prankster with the Ability Casule or shoud I just keep it that way?

Btw I'll get tons of 5IV Cottonee for those who want it.

Bleeether

OMG I just got my first 6 perfect IV pokemon ever. I love this Cottonee, even though its ability is Infiltrator :)

Should I change it to Prankster with the Ability Casule or shoud I just keep it that way?

Congrats, i'll take one. I have a jolly larvitar 4 or 5 ivs i can hook u up with.

FC 1048 9521 5615

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Please if you have any leftover

GamerSoul

I want to say Timid? He doesn't have much of a movepool outside of Eruption and that only hits hard when he has full health. So I want to say go Timid with specs, or Modest with a scarf.

Thanks for the info! my brother actually said timid so I guess he was on to something.

daripad

OMG I got a second 6 perfect IV cottonee and it was female this time! The RNG gods love me...oh wait it is Infiltrator again :'(

Who wants it? Just give me a 5 IV sometjing I dont have lol

Minus Mew, I've completed the Kanto dex. Awesome.

I want to do as many regions as possible before Bank gets here.

Tempted to join this Whimsicott fun, though. lol

daripad

Minus Mew, I've completed the Kanto dex. Awesome.

I want to do as many regions as possible before Bank gets here.

Tempted to join this Whimsicott fun, though. lol

It would have to be tomorrow because I'm going to sleep. Good night guys, have fun. I'll enjoy my two Perfect Cottones

Sigmaah

Nub, did I give you your piplup yet? I don't think I did... Lol

I got some male ones now if you want a male instead. And I might clone them dittos to help some of y'all out when I have time again : D

Cloning is very time consuming holy shit lol.

Sure thing! I think I have a few 5 IVs...ah yes. I have one that has 31s in all but HP. Good enough? I'll add your FC. Mine is 1907-8663-2272.

Edit: Actually, I need to get to sleep. I'll trade it tomorrow. :)

MegaMelon

Looking back the biggest disappointment for pokemon in 2013 was delphox. I LOVE fennekin and braixen but it kills me when I see how badly they messed up my favourite starter line. On a side note, I feel kinda dissapointed in ALL the 6th gen final evos

Top Bottom