• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Tiamant

I hope Busaiku and Tiamant are able to get a Cottonee.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Looking back the biggest disappointment for pokemon in 2013 was delphox. I LOVE fennekin and braixen but it kills me when I see how badly they messed up my favourite starter line. On a side note, I feel kinda dissapointed in ALL the 6th gen final evos
For me the biggest qualm with delphox was houndon/evo..
Quite common with team flare and immune to psych and fire..
Like.. Lol...

Wichu

Anyway, does anyone have a Buneary? I want to do all my happiness evolutions at the same time, and Buneary's the only happiness-evolving Pokémon I don't have.

Aside from that, here's what else I need:
Dewgong
Koffing
Porygon
Forretress
Stantler
Slakoth
Baltoy
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Yamask
Elgyem
Bouffalant
Rufflet
Vullaby

I have pretty much every other breedable Pokémon (including all starters), as well as some spare 5IV Chespin, Froakie, and Espurr (only males; starter females are ridiculously hard to get and I've traded all my female Espurr already). Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: Got Forretress.

EDIT 2: Got Buneary and Slakoth. Still need everything else...

EDIT 3: Got Vullaby.

spiritfox

Anyway, does anyone have a Buneary? I want to do all my happiness evolutions at the same time, and Buneary's the only happiness-evolving Pokémon I don't have.

Dewgong
Koffing
Porygon
Forretress
Stantler
Slakoth
Baltoy
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Yamask
Elgyem
Bouffalant
Rufflet
Vullaby

I have pretty much every other breedable Pokémon (including all starters), as well as some spare 5IV Chespin, Froakie, and Espurr (only males; starter females are ridiculously hard to get and I've traded all my female Espurr already). Can anyone help me out?

I have Vullabys. I'll like a Chikorita thanks! FC's in my profile.

Ryne

Dewgong
Koffing
Porygon
Forretress
Stantler
Slakoth
Baltoy
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Yamask
Elgyem
Bouffalant
Rufflet
Vullaby

Do you want something specific? Like a female, or IVs? If not, I can help with the Rufflet, Yamask, Slakoth, Dewgong, Koffing, and Porygon

Wichu

Do you want something specific? Like a female, or IVs? If not, I can help with the Rufflet, Yamask, Slakoth, Dewgong, Koffing, and Porygon

Not really, I'll take whatever you have. I just got a Slakoth, so I don't need that any more; everything else I still need. Are you looking for anything in particular?

And spiritfox, sorry for the delay; just added you if you still want to trade. BTW, your profile says you're in Singapore; does that mean you can get Monsoon Vivillon?

spiritfox

Not really, I'll take whatever you have. I just got a Slakoth, so I don't need that any more; everything else I still need. Are you looking for anything in particular?

And spiritfox, sorry for the delay; just added you if you still want to trade. BTW, your profile says you're in Singapore; does that mean you can get Monsoon Vivillon?

Nope, unfortunately I need to use the Canadian eshop so I'm in British Columbia lol.

You're Vit, right?

Muku

Looking back the biggest disappointment for pokemon in 2013 was delphox. I LOVE fennekin and braixen but it kills me when I see how badly they messed up my favourite starter line. On a side note, I feel kinda dissapointed in ALL the 6th gen final evos

I hear you. I was Team Fennekin day 0. Then got Delphox and was like "What the..." Though I'm also not a final evo of the starters fan. But meh so it goes. Hope my shiny Fennekin makes Delphox look better. Though somehow doubt it.

Also, PokeBank TBD now... uggh. Needed to be but I just finished last bit of prep earlier today (moved stuff to Box 1 instead of Box 15) in Black and Black 2. ;_;

Ryne

Sure, if you have a Snorunt/Palpitoad/Tranquill hanging around someplace, I would like to have a kid or two of them if it isn't a bother. If you have to breed them don't bother, it doesn't matter that much.

I'm also trying to fill my dex, it's my favourite part of the game. My FC is in my profile if you want to trade.

Wichu

Sure, if you have a Snorunt/Palpitoad/Tranquill hanging around someplace, I would like to have a kid or two of them if it isn't a bother. If you have to breed them don't bother, it doesn't matter that much.

I'm also trying to fill my dex, it's my favourite part of the game.

I have a spare Snorunt, and I need to breed Tranquill anyway. Haven't caught Palpitoad yet, but I have its safari. So I can give you Snorunt and Pidove; if you're going to be breeding some Pokémon for me I may as well catch one and breed it :)

Ryne

I have a spare Snorunt, and I need to breed Tranquill anyway. Haven't caught Palpitoad yet, but I have its safari. So I can give you Snorunt and Pidove; if you're going to be breeding some Pokémon for me I may as well catch one and breed it :)

That would be great, thanks!

Koffing, Rufflet, Yamask, Porygon and Dewgong are all ready.

Jaeger

One more day before the flood gates (PokeBank) open. I don't think I'll need to do much of any trading (aside from maybe a few Shiny) for any Gen V and below Pokemon, after today.

Just have to complete the Gen VI PokeDex, after I beat the game.

I figured it out...Unown is undiscovered egg group. That is why there are so few. My journey is nearly over.

Got extremespeed Dratini too, yay...now I can start breeding the ones I've got...well if I ever get content with the Kricketot market...(I feel like I'm the only reasonable offer).

LTTP with these replies but anyway:
Oh, I know about the purple pokerus smiley. I have the same pokeball symbol after getting a slakoth:

m0uanla.jpg

Edit: Also got the same symbol with the Darumaka I traded for
If you breed the Slakoth (or got a bred one) it will vanish and be replaced with the pentagon.

What are you breeding, if I may ask?
I'm just doing Kricketot (most the non-starters are in fairly short supply; Elgyem, Bouffalant and Finneon also gave me trouble). I'm being reasonable (theres enough Articuno etc offers...like 5). Porygon and Meowth are popular (finally got a Chlorophyl Bulbasaur and Iron Fist* Chimchar for those).

*-I has to get like 3...GTS scammers :(

Why is it so easy to get Mewtwo for bred starters on the GTS? Zygarde too. Whenever I ask for a Yveltal or a legendary bird, I get nothing, but when I ask for a Mewtwo or Zygarde, I get it immediately.
Every player can get a Mewtow or Zygardge. Each game has one legendary bird. Just less than half of players can get a Yveltal. Also Mewtwo will get a bit more common thanks to Pokebank (the birds too).

Why can't I change the names of Pokemon that have been traded with me Game Freak? I want a fucking reason why is this the case! Godfucking dammit.
In older gens if they were not nicknamed they stuck with the original name so you would have say CRIKZIK instead of Kricketune.

Wichu

Sorry, forgot to verify the friend request.

Thanks for the help :)

Here's what I'm still missing:
Stantler
Baltoy
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Elgyem
Bouffalant

All the Friend Safari mons have been taken care of, so it's just Poké Bank only ones left...

spiritfox

Thanks for the help :)

Here's what I'm still missing:
Stantler
Baltoy
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Elgyem
Bouffalant

All the Friend Safari mons have been taken care of, so it's just Poké Bank only ones left...

You should be able to get most of it by GTSing your starters. Too bad about the Pokebank shit but a lot would have been traded over already, so try your luck?

Wichu

You should be able to get most of it by GTSing your starters. Too bad about the Pokebank shit but a lot would have been traded over already, so try your luck?

I'm trying, but the last few are hard to get :(

EDIT: Got six more. Just Kricketot and Finneon now.

Korosenai

Nub, did I give you your piplup yet? I don't think I did... Lol

I got some male ones now if you want a male instead. And I might clone them dittos to help some of y'all out when I have time again : D

Cloning is very time consuming holy shit lol.
Do you still have any female Piplups? Im available to trade now if you are.

Also, does anyone have some cottonees to trade? I have some 5v thick fat swinubs with stealth rocks and icicle crash that i can trade.

ugoo18

I'll be glad to be done with White 1 and 2 after this. I forgot how tedious transferring pokemon between those games was ugh. I know Pokebank works with both White 1 and 2 (At least i think it does) but i prefer to do it all from 1 game.

It completely sucks, but I'll be fine with waiting - I've waited months for transfer, a few more days won't kill me.

Maybe in the meantime, GF can throw some of that Pokemoney to Ninty to buy one of those rotating fans for their server room :)

JoeM86

Nintendo's online infrastructure is terrible :/

I wouldn't say terrible, just unprepared for Christmas.

Both Steam and PSN went down yesterday, you don't see people criticising Valve and Sony for it.

Nintendo's issues just took longer to solve because of Bank

Jaeger

Just beat X! So much fun. The last grind wasn't too bad, just bought tons of Revives, Max Potions, Full Heal's, etc.

My winning Pokemon were;

Lvl 64 Garchomp
Lvl 82 Mewtwo w/ Y Mega Stone
Lvl 61 Xerneas
Lvl 62 Lucario w/ Mega Stone
Lvl 66 Charizard w/ X Mega Stone
Lvl 69 Fearow

The final battle with
AZ
was cool, although at that point I'm sure they didn't want me to lose to him. Now time to get all items, raise a few mid level Pokemon, and catch some more Pokemon, of course. In-game Mewtwo, Zygarde, Moltres (cause I chose Froakie), and some others.

This game is so easy I'm not having fun with it. I'm barely 6h into the game and each and every Pokemon I got is hilariously overleveled (10-15 levels higher than anything I've encountered). I just exchanged my entire squad for new Pokemon to level the playing field a bit. Considering turning off exp share as well.

Is it supposded to be like this?

Top Bottom