• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

L.O.R.D

gamefreak should add something to the trade
when i encounter random people online and they ask me to trade , most of them don't wanna talk
ok..what you want ?
they should add an icon to show what pokemon they want to make the trade operation easier
and assign different words like "NO", Yes","thank you"...etc

also, in GTS they should add more options
like includes shiny or not
and another one to filter all the people who want legendary pokemon

SHINY!

So I guess I 'anti-jynxed' myself. Just ran into a Shiny Foongus while horde EV training. 4th shiny. 114 hrs in.

So far: Inkay, Teddiursa, Durant, Foongus.

Edit: Funniest part is, the shiny looks almost identical from the front. The only difference is the red turns to blue. I thought I saw a 'shine' when they appeared. Then waited for the camera to pan.

MicH is now randomly the proud owner of a 31/X/31/31/31/0 Quiet Mareep and a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Relaxed Bergmite. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SUCKER!

...Oh wait. I had spares :p

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
And another shiny Dwebble...Where are you Pupitar.

XaeonBE

Pick one you like and care enough to devote the work to. Have fun with it, and try to just get a cycle down for efficiency :)

Yeah maybe that's better but I would like to do one of the new ones this time will have a look tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, the shiny Dwebbles have the same nature and ability even.

Wichu

People keep challenging me with teams of stuff like Mega Mewtwo and Xerneas, and my puny in-game team doesn't stand a chance.

I finally gave in and added my own Xerneas to my battle box and have started wrecking legendary users with it.

Feels good, man.

People keep challenging me with teams of stuff like Mega Mewtwo and Xerneas, and my puny in-game team doesn't stand a chance.

I finally gave in and added my own Xerneas to my battle box and have started wrecking legendary users with it.

Feels good, man.
It'll feel better when you're wrecking those casuals - yes, they're almost all casuals or kiddies - with a well-trained team that lacks ubers. :)

Anteo

So.. Klefki with Swagger and Thunder Wave is nice and all, but when a pokemon manages to attack you anyways, it hurts, a lot. Dude, I dont know how it survived that hit

MicH is now randomly the proud owner of a 31/X/31/31/31/0 Quiet Mareep and a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Relaxed Bergmite. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SUCKER!

...Oh wait. I had spares :p
Hey, would you mind trading me one of those spare Bergmite?! Those things are adorable, and I'm afraid I'd never be able to get one with 0 Speed.

I can offer Honedge, Larvitar, HA Eevee, etc.

Anteo

So Neiteo Keyswag master, should I focus on EV HP/Def on my Kefki? Or just go with EV HP, D/2, SD/2?
Getting hit by a pokemon buffed by swagger hurts way too much.

Edit: Now that I think about it, D/2 SD/2 will have some points that wont be used at all, maybe D/2 +2 SD/2 -2?

Fury Sense

No problem, thanks for the mega stone.
Just want you to know that you made this gif possible

shiny-mega-mountainx5d4e.gif

Growlie19

Feels good, man.

Someone challenged me with his Mewtwo. This being the first time I was challenged by a passerby, I mistakenly thought it would be a 3-on-3. Needless to say, it ended up being a 3-on-6. I almost won if it weren't for High Jump Kick missing. Cinccino swept half of his team, even. We became friends and I even got a Metang out of his Safari. Good times....

MicH

Super jealous of these shinies. 170 hours in and I only have the ones I chained by fishing. And I've hatched 700+ eggs in total

Neiteio

So apparently Sableye can learn Recover... Prankster Recover. How about that. A Japanese player used one against me just now.

But in this video of the battle, #TeamCarbink beats such a Sableye, and one who uses Taunt, for that matter!

KYDG-WWWW-WWW2-LHWA

As usual, Talonflame is doomed.

1Y1ti1t.jpg

MicH

I think my next project will be a Poison Heal Gliscor

Something like

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
Impish
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Earthquake

I don't have anyone with Taunt yet, so I think this will be my guy. Could go for Protect over Taunt for maximum annoyance

I think my next project will be a Poison Heal Gliscor

Something like

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
Impish
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Taunt
- Earthquake

I don't have anyone with Taunt yet, so I think this will be my guy. Could go for Protect over Taunt for maximum annoyance

If you give it Protect it will literally have the exact same spread and moveset as mine.

Mine is shiny though, so myeh.

Top Bottom