• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I tried using Ice Beam against Rotom-W, too, even though he resists. I was wondering if the RNG gods would smile twice. :)

I froze a Goodra in the rain, which led to me winning a match. Granted, the Goodra had Hydration, but that one turn meant the world. I'll see if I can't dig up the replay.

I also have another one with my Electrode striking with a raw, non-rain boosted Thunder for the win. I'll nab that one too.

Neiteio

I hate getting frozen.

Now that is just pure luck.
I have multiple videos where I pull it off. Basically whenever I feel like I'm in a stalemate, I try Ice Beam hoping it'll freeze, and it does, lol.

It wasn't the deciding moment, though. It just knocked out his Mega quicker. :)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I have multiple videos where I pull it off. Basically whenever I feel like I'm in a stalemate, I try Ice Beam hoping it'll freeze, and it does, lol.

It wasn't the deciding moment, though. It just knocked out his Mega quicker. :)

Yo we should fight Neit. I want to see that fabled carbink.

ramyeon

Training up my Kangaskhan that I'm gonna test out the Mega for.

Does Fake Out, Earthquake, Power Up Punch, Return sound like a decent move set? Gonna have a lead use Swords Dance and then Baton Pass into her.

Antiwhippy

Training up my Kangaskhan that I'm gonna test out the Mega for.

Does Fake Out, Earthquake, Power Up Punch, Return sound like a decent move set? Gonna have a lead use Swords Dance and then Baton Pass into her.

It's pretty much the only moveset I've seen on her.

Holmes

!!

I finally hatch a female Tyrunt... and it's 31/31/31/x/31/31! Unfortunately, I need to breed it now with an Arbok to get some Fang moves, but this will help considerably once she gives me a decent son.

!!

I finally hatch a female Tyrunt... and it's 31/31/31/x/31/31! Unfortunately, I need to breed it now with an Arbok to get some Fang moves, but this will help considerably once she gives me a decent son.
Why wouldn't you breed the moves onto it first?

Neiteio

Japan fell twice. But on the third battle...

usa_eagle_with_tear_drop_sticker__79888.jpg

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Does anyone have a fully IV and ev trained aegislash that I can test my pokemon against? I want to see how he takes hits from it, but I'm not willing to do math. I only have 4 fully trained pokemon, so a 3v3 singles might suffice.

Holmes

Why wouldn't you breed the moves onto it first?
I wasn't going for such a great offspring, I just wanted any female so I can breed it with Arbok for the egg moves. I was given a 4 IV male Tyrunt and I was just breeding it with my 4 IV Ditto, just hoping for a female, and when I got one, turned out to be outstanding. :) I think it was MicH who provided me with the Tyrunt!

Antiwhippy

I've posted millions of videos of it. ;)

You tell me your team in incredibly exhaustive detail first.

Also, report from the front lines, this battle isn't going good, lol.

I'm running an all-psychic team now with Gallade, Gardevoir, Espeon, Bronzong, Reuniculus and slowbro, but I usually run Gliscor, Mega Aggron, Rotom-W, Volcarona, Weavile and ferrothorn.

DaBoss

Breeding Espurr is annoying. So far I've had 3 perfect ones, but all of them are female, and only one of them has the hidden ability. Introduce gender changes next generation GF please.

Neiteio

Hahaha, that is probably why it said you were busy when I tried to trade :p God speed friend!
The fourth Japanite has fallen. So three out of four tonight, not bad.

29BG-WWWW-WWW2-LJAN

Man I love it when people use Talonflame

OK, getting to you Sturdy Carbink people...

Top Bottom