• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Tiamant

Does somebody have a Magnemite or Magneton with it's hidden ability up for trade? Best I can offer is a Cyndaquil, Totodile or Piplup. I can also breed a Froakie or Fennekin with its hidden ability.

Analytic? I think I have some. A totodile would be super!

one_kill

All I'm missing now are the legendaries and Porygon's two evolutions.

With Pokebank being a thing this generation, I'll probably "retire" playing and get the legendaries from previous gens in future games.

Sigmaah

Yo homies, YOU ALREADY KNOW I'LL HELP YALL WITH THEM 5V DITTOS!!!

I'm gonna see if I can get a 5/6v foriegn one tonight, if I do, I'd rather clone those and hand those out. MMing would be SO MUCH EASIER. UaK I got PokeGAFs back!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

I'm gonna see if I can get a 5/6v foriegn one tonight, if I do, I'd rather clone those and hand those out. MMing would be SO MUCH EASIER. UaK I got PokeGAFs back!

love u forever if i could get one? I'm new to the game and eu eshop is down atm though

FSLink

Banned

Dibs on one if you can get a 5/6v foreign one. :)

Tiamant

You'll get eternal love from me.

....yo holla at your boy with one of those foreign ones if you get it

L.O.R.D

oh yes, i want that ditto
i am ready

spiritfox

Dittos to all!

Btw got my egg moves on Feebas and starting to breed for IVs. If anyone wants some just give me a shout. But I'll only be free tomorrow though.

I managed to snag all of the first forms of the Pokémon that were previously unobtainable in XY minus the legendaries and minus Unown.

I just need to evolve like 70% of these guys and I'll be done with that. I'll do my best to get Unown by the end of the day, though.

Restaurant Le Wow + EXP O-Power Level 3 here I come.

ugoo18

Could i please get one of them as well?

Top Bottom