• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

GeekyDad

Not really diggin' the character movement so far. This is, I think, my fifth Pokemon RPG, and I understand why they kept it this way, but it still feels and looks weird with everything being fully polygonal.

And on that note, damn, does everything look good! I really appreciate how all the little touches like trash cans in rooms and whatnot are all still there, and interacting with objects and NPCs hasn't changed, yet it's all in lovely polygons.

DaBoss

Finally cleaned out shop on my PC (none of my breeding extras were affected). There was so much Pokemon that were just repeats. Ready for Pokemon Bank now.

Ryne

Yo homies, YOU ALREADY KNOW I'LL HELP YALL WITH THEM 5V DITTOS!!!

I'm gonna see if I can get a 5/6v foriegn one tonight, if I do, I'd rather clone those and hand those out. MMing would be SO MUCH EASIER. UaK I got PokeGAFs back!

Please if you do, throwing my request in

Anbec7

I would also like one of those Ditto's please!
Could you also help me? I want to get better...

and finally beat my friends!
My FC is : 3539-9547-2529
Pokemon type : Water
-Wartortle
-Frogadier
-An... Octopus???!

Let me know if you add me guys!

OceanBlue

I believe it is subseed with encore and taunt

Edit: though with gen vi it got Moonblast which is a badass move

Wow, it gets taunt? I'd want to use a Whimsicott just for that. Plus it outspeeds Klefki and Meowstic which can help deal with double Screens or Swagkey. Unfortunately it's grass and Talonflame exists :(.

I want to try doubles. It seems fun. I did doubles on Pokemon Showdown with a friend of mine (both of us picked 3 Pokemon) and we did okay. I just need to breed some Pokemon for it.

PBalfredo

Oh man, the pokebug's got me. XY is the first Pokemon game I've played since Red. Now I just got back from the used game store with a copy of Black 2 which I'm about to tear into. I figure gotta get some excuse to use the pokebank and get my celebi, amiright?

Pokemon games retain their value like a 'mother. From what I saw, used Silver was $20, Black 2 was $30, and somehow Platnium was more expensive at $40!

Yo homies, YOU ALREADY KNOW I'LL HELP YALL WITH THEM 5V DITTOS!!!

I'm gonna see if I can get a 5/6v foriegn one tonight, if I do, I'd rather clone those and hand those out. MMing would be SO MUCH EASIER. UaK I got PokeGAFs back!

That's wonderful of you. If I could get one, that would be great.

Though I imagine many will have already seen this, just a heads up.

Nintendo of America said:
Pokémon Bank Announcement

Applies to: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS

Release of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter postponed due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service

Information:

Nintendo and The Pokémon Company International have postponed the launch of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter - two software applications that were originally scheduled to launch for Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 27 - due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service. Due to the high traffic, players are having trouble setting up Nintendo Network IDs and downloading content in the Nintendo eShop on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. We truly regret the inconvenience, and wish to reassure everyone that providing a solution is our top priority. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Sigmaah

Someone make a list of everyone who wants a ditto for me!

Gotta pick my bro up from work but when I get back, I'm gonna try to get that foriegn ditto.

It's gonna take me a while to clone all these dittos but it'll get done. All I ask for is, if you have a perfect 5v pokemon I don't have and wanna give me it or will allow me to clone a perfect shiny 5v pokemon you have, that would be dope as fuck. If you don't have anything to give back, don't worry, I still got you.

MISSION START!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Gotta pick my bro up from work but when I get back, I'm gonna try to get that foriegn ditto.

It's gonna take me a while to clone all these dittos but it'll get done. All I ask for is, if you have a perfect 5v pokemon I don't have and wanna give me it or will allow me to clone a perfect shiny 5v pokemon you have, that would be dope as fuck. If you don't have anything to give back, don't worry, I still got you.

MISSION START!

I do :) please

ohkay

MISSION START!
I'd love one of these dittos!

Edit: I've got/can breed you a magikarp, gastly, HA froakie, HA eevee, ralts, honedge, HA lucario, scyther, mawile, rotom, fletchling, marill

DaBoss

Heh, shouldn't have used Talonflame as a suicide Tailwind Pokemon.

Oh man, now I see the Pokemon I chose have a big weakness to fire lol.

Lashley

Lashley
Tiamant
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla

I'm off to bed folks, someone copy and paste this list :)

Lashley

Lashley
Tiamant
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla
PBalfredo

Right definitely off to bed. Someone continue this please.

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah:
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla
PBalfredo
OceanBlue
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista

Bleeether

Hey guys, i would like to be added to the list aswell :D Thank you!

this is what i can offer:

Pupitar
Nature - Jolly
Ability - Guts (slipstream when tyranitar)
5 iv

Lotad:
Nature - Modest
Ability - Swift swim or Raindish
Egg move - Giga drain
5iv

Gligar:
Nature - Adament
Ability - immunity
4iv may have 5 iv

Foongus:
Nature - Bold
Ability - Regenerator
5 iv

Beldum (metagross)
Nature - adament
Ability - Clear body
5 iv

Take your pick :D

If anyone is interested in any of these shoot me a PM with what you can offer :D

Anbec7

Can someone provide tips to be the the very best!

Also how is it possible to get a Ditto with perfect IV's?
What is an IV?
What is a man.... (cookie for the reference lol)

Thanks!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

MISSION START!

My man, I want one so badly.

FSLink

Banned
Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah:
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy