• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Nista

I would love a ditto as well. I just started playing XY during the holidays so I'm not far enough to have anything of value, but I'd like to start breeding monsters.

cmurph

Banned
May I have one of those sacred dittos Sigmaah...

I'll give you anything... Money, Power, Women... Souls.

You name it, brah.

I also have for trade:
Perfect IV Adamant Blaze Male (5IV Females) Charmanders w/ Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse egg moves in a Premiere Ball
Perfect IV Modest Solar Power Male (5IV Females) Charmanders w Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse egg moves in a Regular Pokeball
5IV Adamant Speed Boost / Blaze Male Torchics w/ Feint and Baton Pass egg moves in a Regular Pokeball

Panzon

Anybody willing to lend me a 5-6 IV Ditto? All I do is breed now and dont mind sharing with GAF at all. I promise I'll give something really cool in return and of course will return the ditto back. PM with the offer *prays*

Jaeger

Yea. I'm upset about that, too. I was READY. Can I be added to that Ditto, list? I believe you already have me added in the game ;)

Aggrotek

Well shit. At least I got a good Totodile, Cyndaquil and Piplup.

Now I want in on that Ditto action because I can't access my RNGd ditto lol

Panzon

Just caught up with the ditto madness. Sorry for the post above.

Please add me to the list. I can pm you all the goods I have with 5-6 IVs and hidden abilities

Aggrotek

Can I be added to the list as well. I don't have much to offer... I have a 5 IV Froakie, Ralts (With Destiny Bond), Marill (with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum), Bunnelby, 4 IV Tyrunt, Kangaskhan, and a few other things...

I suppose I better come up with a list of offers as well. Off the top of my head, I have:

HP Ice Timid 4IV Eevee with Yawn, Wish, and Stored Power
Adamant 5IV Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Superpower
Modest 5IV Mareep
Timid 5IV Magic Guard Abra
Jolly 5IV Trapinch
Jolly 5IV Rattled Magikarp
Impish 5IV Immunity Gligar with Sand Tomb and Baton Pass.

Aggrotek

I suppose I better come up with a list of offers as well. Off the top of my head, I have:

HP Ice Timid 4IV Eevee with Yawn, Wish, and Stored Power
Adamant 5IV Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Superpower
Modest 5IV Mareep
Timid 5IV Magic Guard Abra
Jolly 5IV Trapinch
Jolly 5IV Rattled Magikarp
Impish 5IV Immunity Gligar with Sand Tomb and Baton Pass.

Not to undermine your ditto chance but would you be willing to trade that Corphish?

Firestorm

Ok. So I assumed PokeBank would do the same check GBU / Battle Spot does. Apparently it doesn't even do that. I'm trying to figure out if there's a less competent developer than Game Freak right now and am coming up short. You can hack on a Kalos location as the hatch / capture location on a Pokemon and it will come up with a blue pentagon when it's PokeTransferred as if it is a Kalos-native Pokemon.

It doesn't check for a legitimate hatch location, one of the earliest things their hack checks checked for -_-

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ok. So I assumed PokeBank would do the same check GBU / Battle Spot does. Apparently it doesn't even do that. I'm trying to figure out if there's a less competent developer than Game Freak right now and am coming up short. You can hack on a Kalos location as the hatch / capture location on a Pokemon and it will come up with a blue pentagon when it's PokeTransferred as if it is a Kalos-native Pokemon.

It doesn't check for a legitimate hatch location, one of the earliest things their hack checks checked for -_-

Really? Worse than Bethseda?

FSLink

Banned

What? That's terrible. x_x

madp

The Light of El Cantare
so what are the odds of getting scammed on a 5IV Ditto on GTS? There sure are a lot of people claiming to have them, but most of them are only asking for Xerneas or Yveltal, which seems suspiciously lopsided in my favor.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Don't do it...

That's what I was thinking. I really don't understand why you're not able to view the stats of Pokemon being offered on GTS; it seems like such an obvious design choice to minimize the risk of this sort of thing.

This is terrible...

Caladrius

So basically my Shiny Zekrom is going to slide through the hack filter like butter.

That is hilarious.

Of course Free battle is basically screwed now. Such a pity.

DarFrey

Neo Member
If I could get one of those foreign 5IV Ditto, I'd be willing to let you clone a 5 IV Shiny Abra (missing attack). Otherwise my list of 5 IV Pokemon:

Abra Timid, Magic Guard
Eevee Timid, Modest
Froakie Timid, Protean Toxic Spike
Shellder Jolly, Skill Link
Magikarp Jolly, Adamant
Klefki Bold, Prankster
Ferroseed Relaxed Iron Barbs with Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
Torchic Adamant, Jolly Speed Boost with Baton Pass
Horsea Modest
Poliwag Timid, Swift Swim
Dratini Adamant Marvel Scale
Inkay Adamant Contrary
Honedge Quiet, Brave No Guard

I have others, but these are the ones I have at least somewhat organized. I'll soon have Riolu with High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Crunch, and Bullet Punch. Working on Clefairy, Swirlix, Gible, Kangaskhan, Tyrunt, Marill, Fletchling, Smeargle, and Swinub.

Also, if people want any of the above, I'm willing to trade. Don't generally need much in return. Send me a PM and I'll try and breed one for you.

I suppose I'll have myself added to the list, though I don't really have anything I can offer that could be considered of value (esp. post-Pokebank.)

Sigmaah

Alright, I'm going to head to bed soon, so that's it for me as far as updating the Foreign Ditto List goes. (Click Here To View List.)

I'll update it starting tomorrow morning if there are any new entries/if I missed anyone. I got your back, Sigmaah.

Thank you homie, appricate the fuck out of you making that list for me AND THE OFFERS, you da man.

Also, JUST HIT THE FUCKING JACKPOT AFTER LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN DITTO FOR SO LONG. (Like 2-3 hours on GFaqs)

6IV JAPANESE DITTO!!!

WE IN THERE GENTLEMEN!!!!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Thank you homie, appricate the fuck out of you making that list for me AND THE OFFERS, you da man.

Also, JUST HIT THE FUCKING JACKPOT AFTER LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN DITTO FOR SO LONG. (Like 2-3 hours on GFaqs)

6IV JAPANESE DITTO!!!

WE IN THERE GENTLEMEN!!!!

Holy shit, grats dude

I had this devious idea the other day where you build a machine like the one made to farm shinies and use it to clone Pokemon, programming the precise frame which to shut off the system TAS style.

Sigmaah

Cannot get the timing for cloning down :/

I've only managed to make 4 clones

Keep going at it, you won't always get it but you'll deff learn the timing better and better. It still takes me a couple tries to get a clone but sometimes I can clone a pokemon 3 times straight in a row.

LOOK AT THIS CUTIE THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SOMETIME SOON!
yNwqGwn.jpg

Top Bottom