• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Does anyone need 31/31/x/31/31/31 Hidden Ability Eevee's? Also all have Stored Power as Egg Move. I've got a number of natures... looking for 5 IV Protean Froakie's or anyone who could help with trading legendary birds for Dex data (meaning I'll trade them back to you!)

wilflare

okay I'm a little confused.

I lent my friend my copy of Pokemon X
two questions

(1) Is the save data attached to the cart or to his 3DS?
(2) can he still get the special distribution Torchic?
(3) can I still get my own special distribution Torchic after I get my cart back and reset the save?

Wichu

okay I'm a little confused.

I lent my friend my copy of Pokemon X
two questions

(1) Is the save data attached to the cart or to his 3DS?
(2) can he still get the special distribution Torchic?
(3) can I still get my own special distribution Torchic after I get my cart back and reset the save?

1. The cart. That should answer both 2 and 3:
2. Yes, it's one per save.
3. Yes, you'll have to start a new game, though (there's a button code to delete the save; see the instruction manual)

wilflare

1. The cart. That should answer both 2 and 3:
2. Yes, it's one per save.
3. Yes, you'll have to start a new game, though (there's a button code to delete the save; see the instruction manual)

thanks man! and I probably have to start a new game before Jan 15, 2014 right?
hmm is there anyway for her to backup her save file?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Does anyone need 31/31/x/31/31/31 Hidden Ability Eevee's? Also all have Stored Power as Egg Move. I've got a number of natures... looking for 5 IV Protean Froakie's or anyone who could help with trading legendary birds for Dex data (meaning I'll trade them back to you!)
Id love it if you still have it but eu eshop is down

Nintendo Network is down.

Post-Christmas is cancelled. Everyone go home.

Yeah I just checked the eShop, it's down. I hope it's not delayed or I'm gonna be pissed. Be waiting months for this stupid basic application but Nintendo being Nintendo...

....I'm gonna go hoover my house out of rage.

Tiamant

Ahh my old, reliable, predictable Typhlosion. Still wrecks shit with eruption + sunny day.

I hope we discover at least one new egg move that isn't physical for you :(

Morokh

Was able to grab a Mudkip on wonder trade the day Pokebank came out and I'm slowly trading some offspring to grab legendaries for trade fodder and some Pokebank mons.

Going slow but i'm getting there :p

Mewtwo's are quite easy to grab, but real hard to trade back .....

Edit: Can anybody help me get the rest of the starters? I have specifics, just as long as I have them.

Also be sure to check the egg group of what you want to breed. If you happen to have a 5IV Eeevee you can breed it with a Wailmer to get a 5IV in a water group which will make breeding easier.

Thanks a lot, appreciate the help. This will be my first time seriously breeding. ^^ I just learned of Destiny Knot and Flame Body yesterday. C:

daripad

I still have 2 or 3 5 IV Cottonees if someone wants one. If you can give a human like 5 IV Pokemon or an Iron Fist Chimchar I'll appreciate it.

Busaiku

jlqxFCO.jpg

Tiamant

Thanks a lot daripad!

1364261748632.gif

Busaiku! At least we are one and whole! Team Waiting for Whimsicott is no more, we shall find a new name!

Delphox 87 (fire &psychic)
Charizard 85 (fire& dragon)
Blaziken 91 (fire&fighting&flying)
Pidgeot 81 (flying)
Greninja 89 water & dark
Zoruark 90 (dark&ghost moveset)

I've to go to victory road but after going from 21 to 62 hours in less than 1 week i'm burned..
Plus last gym battle was... Pathetic..
Delphox oneshot every single pokemon in that gym.. Felt too cheap..
Exp share is great, until you realize how much the game expect you NOT to use it...

ohkay

I think I've got an extra 5iv protean froakie, but I've already got 5iv Eevees. Do you have any breeding leftovers to trade besides eevee?

GeekyDad

Y was under the tree for me this year. Couple of questions:

1. Do I need the update before starting (can't update right now for obvious reasons)?
2. Girl or boy?

Roto13

So I'm going to lose all of my items when I deposit all of my Pokemon to the Bank and restart. That's bullshit.

I'll have to get someone to hold onto my Mega Stones and Master Ball and trade them back later. Is there anything else I should get them to hold onto that's not immediately coming to mind?

Also, can you store eggs in the Pokemon Bank? Wouldn't mind breeding a couple of Pokemon and hatching them in my new file.

wilflare

Yeah, you'll need to do that and download the gift card before then. No way to back up saves, I'm afraid.

ah.. just a question though.. if I download torchic now.. and if I restart my game after Jan 15, 2014... I basically would lose torchic forever?

Anbec7

So guys I'm new to Pokemon and all my friends are pretty hardcore at this game.

So I wish at least once to beat them.

They just gave a guide to train and breed stronger Pokemon but they also mentioned something about the Safari.

Could someone help me?
Add me for more diverse Safaris?
any tips?

My Safari is Water
And I have Wartortle, Frogadier and Octopus Pokemon (Sorry it's been a while)

Also if I made a mistake let me know if there is another thread for this..

My friend code is 3539-9547-2529

Thank you.

Top Bottom