• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

daripad

Hey, my Breloom didn't have his choice scarf, that's why it got outsped. Also I forgot that Cincinno had Skill Link and didn't know it was faster than my Galvantula.

Oh well, I'll give battles another shot once I train more Pokemon and learn more about the competitive side of things, I'm kind of satisfied with my first team.

I'd like to try Sylveon, Hawlucha, Abomasnow, Sceptile, Whimsicott, Scizor, Goodra, Gengar and more,I'm so excited to breed all of them

Hey, my Breloom didn't have his choice scarf, that's why it got outsped. Also I forgot that Cincinno had Skill Link and didn't know it was faster than my Galvantula.

Oh well, I'll give battles another shot once I train more Pokemon and learn more about the competitive side of things, I'm kind of satisfied with my first team.

I'd like to try Sylveon, Hawlucha, Abomasnow, Sceptile, Whimsicott, Scizor, Goodra, Gengar and more,I'm so excited to breed all of them

Just a warning: Mega Abomasnow should be fine, but Hawlucha and Sceptile are extremely frail by current standards.

KiraFA37

Wondertrade really is the best thing in this game. I just got a Totodile, my favourite second gen starter, through it.

Edit: and now a Cyndaquil.

Does anyone know how it's possible that I'm breeding Eevee's where both parents had learned Stored Power (Egg Move) but was erased by the day care and yet they were still producing babies that carried the move??

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Does anyone know how it's possible that I'm breeding Eevee's where both parents had learned Stored Power (Egg Move) but was erased by the day care and yet they were still producing babies that carried the move??
The egg was probably created when one of them still had the move, no?

macklelol

Egg moves continue to pass down to the child even if the parents forget it as long as you don't remove the parents, this gen.

Busaiku

I don't like Whimsicott with higher Attack because Foul Play does more.
Though it's not gonna do much in the 1st place, but still, another way to beat Kleki, that punk.

Holmes

Egg moves continue to pass down to the child even if the parents forget it as long as you don't remove the parents, this gen.
^ ^

I figured this out yesterday while breeding Chimchar with Thunder and Fire Punch... this whole time I was taking them out of the daycare every few levels, rearranging their moves, putting them back in. It was a pain.

Korosenai

Yep. But they have to actually have the move in their moveset when you put them in. If you take them out after they lost their egg moves and put them back in without making them remember, the moves wont pass down.

GeekyDad

Xsqdy00.jpg

Spinluck

Look at this bad boy. Blaziken might have won the lottery with its hidden ability, but Infernape's Iron Fist isn't too far behind, especially compared to the other starters' hidden abilities. It can power up his Mach Punch, lending even greater power to his STAB priority move, and powers up Thunder Punch, a great coverage move for the ape. His downfall? The lack of Drain Punch. But with such an expansive movepool and the stats to back them up, there are so many roles that Infernape can fulfill in any team. This guy's really one of the best. If you're good at the prediction game, he can tear through opponents like nobody's business. One of my all time favourites.

Nice man, you've been wanting that bad boy for a while now. Lol.

If you have any Chimchars with Iron Fist left, I'd like to trade for one.

macklelol

Anyone have a Clawitzer I can borrow for dex data?

And anyone have a Chikorita I can have? I would wait for Pokebank, but I must have a Chikorita NOW

KiraFA37

Does somebody have a Magnemite or Magneton with it's hidden ability up for trade? Best I can offer is a Cyndaquil, Totodile or Piplup. I can also breed a Froakie or Fennekin with its hidden ability.

Top Bottom