• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

You're welcome guys!

Alright, I'm heading to sleep, when I wake up I'll do some more trades and will start cloning more dittos. Peace for now!

While I'm waiting for one of these beautiful Ditto from you awesome people cloning it, I was researching Blastoise since I was traded one with Dragon Pulse as an egg move. Wailord can pass on Water Spout to Remoraid and then to Squirtle, and Seadra can pass Brine (and Dragon Pulse) on to Squirtle. If my calculations are correct, move power would be:

Water Spout (100% hp) = 225
Water Spout (86% hp) = 193
Water Spout (51% hp) = 115
Brine (100% hp) = 97
Brine (50% hp) = 195
Brine (33% hp) and Torrent ability = 292

It appears some chain breeding is in my future. Would anyone be interested in one of these bad mothas? I'm thinking Modest nature over Bold. I'm much more of an offensive player. I wanna take you down and quick.

Blastoise (Torrent) - Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Brine
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse / Ice Beam / Earthquake

BTW, was it all in my head or was Japan supposed to get some exclusive O-Power event?

Bleeether

While I'm waiting for one of these beautiful Ditto from you awesome people cloning it, I was researching Blastoise since I was traded one with Dragon Pulse as an egg move. Wailord can pass on Water Spout to Remoraid and then to Squirtle, and Seadra can pass Brine (and Dragon Pulse) on to Squirtle. If my calculations are correct, move power would be:

Brine (100% hp) = 97
Brine (50% hp) = 195

It appears some chain breeding is in my future. Would anyone be interested in one of these bad mothas? I'm thinking Modest nature over Bold. I'm much more of an offensive player. I wanna take you down and quick.

- Water Spout
- Brine
- Dragon Pulse

BTW, was it all in my head or was Japan supposed to get some exclusive O-Power event?

That sounds like a nice move set and i would definitely be interested in one.

Usobuko

Banned
Whoever that's cloning the Ditto, should you want 5IV Sableye with Recover, Lavitar or Scyther, quote and let me know. I don't know who I should add to receive it.

Million Thanks.

Muku

Brine (100% hp) = 97
Brine (50% hp) = 195

- Water Spout
- Brine
- Dragon Pulse

I would be interested in one as well. I play offensive as well so it fits my play style. :)

Ryne

I have 5 6IV foreign dittos to trade off, I don't really want anything for them since this all started due to Sigmaah. If you are online, don't have yours, and on the list just send me a quick PM since I will do the trading from a different 3DS

Edit (status): Still two left, below are the trades I made. I'm going off.

The Ditto Blessed now include:
NEO0MJ
Tiamant
L.O.R.D
Starwolf_UK
Still got 2 dittos to trade, thanks Sigmaah.

Going to try to clone some more, but I'm terrible at it.

one_kill

Does anyone know if I transfer my event Pokemon in Pearl to XY?

I'm sure most of them were cloned via PokeSav, but I don't really care as I just want to complete my Pokedex.

I don't have BW or BW2, but I'm planning to get one of them soon to get whatever Pokemon remains.

one_kill

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Morokh

I got called to work today so as far as managing the list, that may be problematic for me.

I will try and update it when I get back.

Snagged my last non-event legendary though so all I have to do is get a few random mons to get my shiny charm.

spiritfox

Just wondering if anyone can answer: If I use a non-Spring Deerling/Sawsbuck to breed in X/Y, will it come out as Spring? Or any other season?

Ryne

Thanks for the trades guys!

ColossalLazy and Usobuko are now ditto'd! I will try and clone some more, but that will take a while.

Muku

Does anyone know if I transfer my event Pokemon in Pearl to XY?

I'm sure most of them were cloned via PokeSav, but I don't really care as I just want to complete my Pokedex.

I don't have BW or BW2, but I'm planning to get one of them soon to get whatever Pokemon remains.

You need Black, White, Black 2, or White 2 to transfer to X/Y. The Transporter thing only works with those four. :(

Morokh

Time for a little cleanup trades :p

I've got :

Sableye - Careful/Prankster - Random IV's - Recover
Charmander - Adamant - 4/5 IV's - Dragon dance / Dragon Pulse
Magikarp - Jolly -Swift swim - 5 IV's
Klefki - Bold - Prankster - 4/5 IV's
Cloyster - Jolly - 5IV's - Icicle Spear / Rock Blast
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard - 5IV's
Scyther - Adamant - Technician - 5IV's
Snorlax - Adamant- Thick Fat - 5Iv's

Looking for :

Swinub - Thick fat
Timburr - Iron fist
Shroomish - Technician
Murkrow - Prankster

and any other 'mon with a useful hidden ability or egg moves.

and obviously
Ditto - Magic 6Iv one

Ugh...illiterate GTS users. I put in my description HA pls (I'm wanting a Liepard). I would ask for high level (like I did for Excadrill) but that tends to get non-FS ones so I'm using the level 21-30 filter instead. I don't really mind as the Dratini I'm putting up are ones I want to get rid of so its this or wonder trade...

fakedit: Complaints to GAF work. Just got it. Cheers Envy from Brazil...564 hours playtime whoa...

Just wondering if anyone can answer: If I use a non-Spring Deerling/Sawsbuck to breed in X/Y, will it come out as Spring? Or any other season?
I thought my Deerling looked odd (its spring). Has anyone tried hatching them in different places? (e.g. Icy=winter) Probably knowing Trollfreak the only way is Pokebank.

spiritfox

Time for a little cleanup trades :p

I've got :

Sableye - Careful/Prankster - Random IV's - Recover
Charmander - Adamant - 4/5 IV's - Dragon dance / Dragon Pulse
Magikarp - Jolly -Swift swim - 5 IV's
Klefki - Bold - Prankster - 4/5 IV's
Cloyster - Jolly - 5IV's - Icicle Spear / Rock Blast
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard - 5IV's
Scyther - Adamant - Technician - 5IV's
Snorlax - Adamant- Thick Fat - 5Iv's

Looking for :

Swinub - Thick fat
Timburr - Iron fist
Shroomish - Technician
Murkrow - Prankster

and any other 'mon with a useful hidden ability or egg moves.

and obviously
Ditto - Magic 6Iv one

I have Technician Shroomishes with Bullet Seed. Trade you for an Abra? FC's 0404-6055-6338.

joelseph

I've been traveling for the holidays without internet, Dashing could you add me to the list and take care of me tomorrow evening? Appreciate it.

Holmes

I was thinking of Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse on him since Mega Blastoise gets the Mega Launcher ability, boosting "Pulse" move power by 50%.
Aura Sphere has much better coverage than Dragon Pulse. I would reccomend Ice Beam more than Dragon Pulse to take down dragons because it also has better coverage and chance of freezing, but if you really want Water Sprout and Brine, you don't have much room available...

Morokh, I got your back for Chimchar. I will PM you the deets.

Aura Sphere has much better coverage than Dragon Pulse. I would reccomend Ice Beam more than Dragon Pulse to take down dragons because it also has better coverage and chance of freezing, but if you really want Water Sprout and Brine, you don't have much room available...

That's actually really sound advice. I'm in luck since the modest squirtle I plan to begin the breeding process with has Aura Sphere which still gets Mega Blastoise's boost to 120. Dark Pulse, Ice Beam and Earthquake are common TMs so people can customize if they'd like, as are Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk, etc. If people teach over any egg moves, at least a heart scale can recover them at any time.

I guess I'll plan for modest Squirtle with Water Spout, Brine, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere.

Thanks, Holmes!

Wichu

Brine (100% hp) = 97
Brine (50% hp) = 195

- Water Spout
- Brine
- Dragon Pulse

I'm pretty sure Brine's power depends on the opponent's HP, not the user's...

Holmes

Are you kidding me? I breed a perfect Roselia with Leaf Storm, and when I'm done and putting the finishing moves on him, I find out that Sleep Powder is an egg move. I know it's my fault, but I thought Sleep Powder is such a common grass type move that of course Roselia will learn it. Gah.

ugoo18

Ugh trying to get the Non GTS Legends is tedious as hell lol

Celebi
Keldeo
Shaymin
Mew
Manaphy
Genesect
Arceus

No one seems to have or is willing to part with them even for Shinies or perfect pokemon or other legedaries that are shiny.

Top Bottom