• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

TWILT

Banned
So I have a few dittos. Who still hasn't gotten one regardless of the list or not. Not asking for much in return but a porygon would be nice and if you have anything with the right nature for breeding, I'm in. Just let me know by posting. I forget to check my pms sometimes. My FC is 3024-5265-5661.

I also have a 5iv totodile spare and a 5iv noibat if someone wants to make an offer for those. Again not worries about IVs anymore but egg moves or hidden abilities are nice.
I can't trade right now, but can you do me a favor and save me a Ditto? Pretty sure I have a spare Porygon. My FC's 5284-2206-1177.

lupinko

So I have a few dittos. Who still hasn't gotten one regardless of the list or not. Not asking for much in return but a porygon would be nice and if you have anything with the right nature for breeding, I'm in. Just let me know by posting. I forget to check my pms sometimes. My FC is 3024-5265-5661.

I also have a 5iv totodile spare and a 5iv noibat if someone wants to make an offer for those. Again not worries about IVs anymore but egg moves or hidden abilities are nice.

I'm Interested in these special dittos if still there!

Anyway on a side note, if anyone wants once I get Pokebank and get the transferring done, I can supply Wishmaker Jirachis.

Quest1

The dittos are your guys'. Just add me and PM me your FCs.

Sure. What do you have?

Dunno, whaddya want? I have whatever, I can trade you anything since I can clone right now. 6iv Ninetales or Talonflame? 5iv totodile, 5iv ferrethorn, noibat etc.

Korosenai

Dunno, whaddya want? I have whatever, I can trade you anything since I can clone right now. 6iv Ninetales or Talonflame? 5iv totodile, 5iv ferrethorn, noibat etc.
A Totodile and Ninetales would be cool. Those two for Swinub and Scraggy?

TehPabz

dude I'll take a ninetales or a talonflame if you got one available. I just started I'm 10 hours in so I dunno what you're looking for.

Sigmaah

When I get home, I'll clone more dittos, anyone got an updated list?

Who should I MM breed next? I'm thinking Chimchar. I really want that shiny Infernape lol.

Shiny Empoleon is soooooo nice, fucking still so happy I got him. gonna level and EV train my shiny aron today.

How do I get back my pokemiles? I had like 8000 and spent it on rare candies. I wanna do that again, how do?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
How do I get back my pokemiles? I had like 8000 and spent it on rare candies. I wanna do that again, how do?

Wonder trade boxes of your breeding rejects is the fastest way that I've found.

hopefully the ruby/sapphire remakes (or Z) has a mass 'wonder trade box' option

I know it won't, but wishful thinking is nice

PK Gaming

Great houdini, Mega Alakazam is actually kind of awesome in 6v6. I feel kind of bad for writing it off...!

Anybody have any 4IV abras? I feel a massive urge to make one.

So after giving away a few Tepigs, I hatch a female so time for 4 egg moves. I decide to go for one egg (I'm going to Ditto the nature then use god Ditto to perfect stats), it is also a female. The point of 2 egg moves took about 18 to get female...yeah RNGs a troll at time.

I suppose after that I should start to EV train stuff, I've got quite a backlog.

Edit: What do you know the Adamant Tepig is a female too...thanks RNG where were you when I needed you :(

Sigmaah

Wonder trade boxes of your breeding rejects is the fastest way that I've found.

hopefully the ruby/sapphire remakes (or Z) has a mass 'wonder trade box' option

I know it won't, but wishful thinking is nice

I read you could get the same amount of pokemiles back by syncing again or some shit or you can't? I gotta get a lot of rare candies lol

KiraFA37

I read you could get the same amount of pokemiles back by syncing again or some shit or you can't? I gotta get a lot of rare candies lol

I think your confusing the fact that you can have your pokemiles on the global link site or the cartridge. Global link item prices are the cheapest though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think your confusing the fact that you can have your pokemiles on the global link site or the cartridge. Global link item prices are the cheapest though.

They really are, it's like half price plus they have heart scales for 100. In game doesn't have those as an option.

TehPabz

I made it to the lab with the fossils I go to the beach and the lady won't let me go through because she lost a fossil. What do I do? I'm trying to find the gliterring cave but I can't seem to find it. Do I have to backtrack pass the fossil lab?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I made it to the lab with the fossils I go to the beach and the lady won't let me go through because she lost a fossil. What do I do? I'm trying to find the gliterring cave but I can't seem to find it. Do I have to backtrack pass the fossil lab?
Yes, your destination is to the East of the lab.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is what happened when I trained 4 Pokemon specifically for Super Doubles to reach 50; they failed miserably.

Super Doubles is pretty susceptible to weather teams. I made it to 50 with a hail team that wasn't even properly bred, I beat a team of all legendaries to get 50 but got wrecked by team 51. Just keep in mind that your back line should be the counter to what can counter your front line, while still being able to take advantage of your chose weather.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh god, I completely forgot that Pokemon Bank released for Japan early.

Oh god hunting through the GTS is strenuous but I know I'm going to get addicted again trying to catch them all, or at least as many as I can D; I guess the only Pokemon that will be legitimately difficult to acquire (say, through GTS) now are legendaries.

one_kill

Oh god, I completely forgot that Pokemon Bank released for Japan early.

Oh god hunting through the GTS is strenuous but I know I'm going to get addicted again trying to catch them all, or at least as many as I can D; I guess the only Pokemon that will be legitimately difficult to acquire (say, through GTS) now are legendaries.
Yeah legendaries are a bit hard, especially the event ones.

However, some people here are able to clone so I think there's still a chance for some of us to end up with them so long as people feel generous.

Top Bottom