• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ryne

I want some of those previous legendaries (like Darkrai), but I don't have nearly enough to trade for it. People are asking for multiple 5IV/6IV shinies, legendaries, etc. I don't have nearly enough.

Aggrotek

Jaegar, whenever you're ready, I have that Kabuto and Skrelp.

Also, thanks for the Tyrunt, Aggrotek.
Anytime, friend. :)

I'll be around for another hour or so, can hold one for you.

I could use a Feebas or Chimchar if you have one of those :) but i don't mind i am just giving them away
I only have one of each. :( I shall give you a 4 IV Scraggy with egg moves. :3

My FC is in my profile. What is yours?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Have a number of Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet and Crunch if anyone wants one before i start wonder trading.
I don't really have anything fancy to offer, but I would like one and am available ATM.

2492-5233-0873 is my FC.

Yeah legendaries are a bit hard, especially the event ones.

However, some people here are able to clone so I think there's still a chance for some of us to end up with them so long as people feel generous.
Cloning is still a thing? Interesting. I don't really care for anything competitive, so that's definitely something I'll look into/sell my body for.

My code is 4914-3954-3762

added you Aggrotech. I've got quite a few B-Dubz so if you can let me know your code i can add you and send one to you too.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Thanks for the generosity, Jaeger.

If you ever need anything, lemme know, lol. I have some spare legendaries incoming when the Bank opens up for NA.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thank you so much for your generosity, Star Falcon :)

EDIT: OMG I checked GTS for the first time in a week and someone actually traded a Zapdos for whatever throwaway Pokemon I had there.

Usobuko

Banned
I feel like im playing the same person over and over again on battle spot. Blaziken, charizard, talon flame, greninja, garchomp, and another random. I haven't lost once against this team.

Their plays are even the same every time. Ludicolo and amoongus just wrecks these teams with a fake out turn one and a spore. Turn two they always go for a fire move on amoongus but i switch into rotom-w followed by a scald on their fire guy... Greninja does nothing do my team and i wonder why they even bring him in when they see half my team is water resistant.

Am i the only one that keeps getting this sort of match up so often?

Personally, after JPN pokebank, it's much more difficult to even get matches on battlespot.

ugoo18

Elgyem is amazing, it can just about get you any non legendary that's existed in the series on GTS within five or so minutes or less. It can even get you some legendaries (Managed to get a Rayquaza and a Ho-Oh with the little guy) but this takes longer and you have to add in Pokerus and some decent IV's for that.

I'm pretty sure i'll complete my national dex just of the back of this one Pokemon lol.

Firestorm

I feel like im playing the same person over and over again on battle spot. Blaziken, charizard, talon flame, greninja, garchomp, and another random. I haven't lost once against this team.

Their plays are even the same every time. Ludicolo and amoongus just wrecks these teams with a fake out turn one and a spore. Turn two they always go for a fire move on amoongus but i switch into rotom-w followed by a scald on their fire guy... Greninja does nothing do my team and i wonder why they even bring him in when they see half my team is water resistant.

Am i the only one that keeps getting this sort of match up so often?
I think a really good portion of the better players on Battle Spot are playing under the "Special" ladder for this season rather than the standard Doubles ladder. You'll probably have better luck finding better opponents there.

Usobuko

Banned
How does Rotom learn pain split in X and Y? It's no an eggmove right?

Am I correct to say you have to get a 5IV one with nature of your choice to learn it in W2/B2 or W/B before you put it in pokebank?

Usobuko

Banned
I honestly have no idea, I doubt it though. Maybe if it's an egg. We'd have to ask someone to test it.

Thanks for the information though.

Sometimes I wonder why I still put up with GameFreak and not hop onto stimulator again. Faster, less restrictions, more accessible. After about 200 multi-player battles in X/Y, I think I rather satisfied already.

Ryne

Elgyem is amazing, it can just about get you any non legendary that's existed in the series on GTS within five or so minutes or less. It can even get you some legendaries (Managed to get a Rayquaza and a Ho-Oh with the little guy) but this takes longer and you have to add in Pokerus and some decent IV's for that.

I'm pretty sure i'll complete my national dex just of the back of this one Pokemon lol.

I've been using Elgyem since someone here mentioned it can grab you almost anything, but now I have to find something else in case there is an influx of Elgyems

ugoo18

I've been using Elgyem since someone here mentioned it can grab you almost anything, but now I have to find something else in case there is an influx of Elgyems

Baltoy seems like a good alternative at least from the couple of times i've tested it.

Top Bottom