• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

daripad

Cool, thanks. These are the last two I cloned, I think I ended up cloning 13 and trading it to fellow Gaffers.. It was hard and I give up haha.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

Sure, add FC 5129 0891 4170 and trade me there (IGN is Zion)

You can delete the FC afterwards :)

I added you way before today lol
Edit: Wait, is that another account? I'm adding it then

Roto13

From experience, it's quite disorienting to play BW or BW2 after playing XY.

Aside from Diamond and Pearl, most versions make the preceding versions feel at least a bit less playable. The games get faster and more streamlined as they go and it's kind of annoying to go back to slower and clunkier games after you get used to the new ones.

If X and Y are the ones that are interesting you, go ahead and play one of those.

Whats the difference between x and y ?

Different mix of Pokemon (the Pokemon on the box is version exclusive) and a few exclusive Mega Stones. That's pretty much it.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
And I'll take a Ditto if you have it!

Missed this, but unfortunately, I lack the 2nd 3ds to clone, I just pasted the list because someone asked for it.

I'm hoping to return the favor and borrow (steal) my friend's X and 3ds when he gets back in town, but until then, Ryne, Sig, Quest1, or Panzon (sp?) might have some.

edit:

Thanks Metroid! :D

Np.

Sigmaah

Cool, thanks. These are the last two I cloned, I think I ended up cloning 13 and trading it to fellow Gaffers.. It was hard and I give up after these two haha.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

Sure, add FC 5129 0891 4170 and trade me there (IGN is Zion)

You can delete the FC afterwards :)

You're welcome dude! Thank you and thank you everyone else who cloned! I know we still gotta get some more out but damn thanks a lot for the help!

Adrian121

I'm trying to get my legendary collection going, does anyone have a spare Lugia and/or Ho-Oh they could please trade me? All of them on the GTS just ask for other legendaries.

I guess the best things I have to offer are Cyndaquils, Totodiles, Chikoritas and Porygons. :\

Ryne

No problem, sir. I let my cousin hold on to my Ditto for the time being. If I can get a second clone, I'd let him keep it.

I'll try cloning another one for you Jaeger, but no promises because I'm terrible at it (as I keep saying haha)

1 Ditto left for trade for anyone on that list, but if no one responds for a while I'll give it to the first person with a good offer

Jaeger

I'll try cloning another one for you Jaeger, but no promises because I'm terrible at it (as I keep saying haha)

1 Ditto left for trade for anyone on that list, but if no one responds for a while I'll give it to the first person with a good offer

I appreciate that. I have quite a few Non-Kalos Pokemon. Let me know what you need and I'll make the effort worthwhile.

Ryne

I appreciate that. I have quite a few Non-Kalos Pokemon. Let me know what you need and I'll make the effort worthwhile.

Alright Jaeger, I was able to clone one last one haha. So I'll give you this one.

I will still have one left, to anyone on the list.

Quest1

I have 4 of the dittos left and as a result of cloning items, a couple of 6iv talonflames and 5iv aegislash. I will take good offers for any. Add my FC and PM me yours and an offer.

3024-5265-5661.

Panzon

Missed this, but unfortunately, I lack the 2nd 3ds to clone, I just pasted the list because someone asked for it.

I'm hoping to return the favor and borrow (steal) my friend's X and 3ds when he gets back in town, but until then, Ryne, Sig, Quest1, or Panzon (sp?) might have some.

edit:

Np.
I think I have 2 more left

daripad

Coming Soon...

images

Yes! SCYTHER GIVEAWAY!

They will range between 4 to 5 IV's depending on the order you ask for it. I'll make tons of them so if you want start a list with your fc or something.

The Scythers will be traded on January 1st so be sure to ask for one!

GamerSoul

I would love a Scyther! I was just thinking of a way to get one.

edit: I'm getting crushed in Free Battles. One guy had like all shinies and an other had Raiku,Entei, and Suicune. lol

Coming Soon...

Yes! SCYTHER GIVEAWAY!

They will range between 4 to 5 IV's depending on the order you ask for it. I'll make tons of them so if you want start a list with your fc or something.

Will definitely take one! I'll be using it for a Scizor that I want for my team. :)

Jaeger

No that is the right Ditto, I just meant that he already had a Cyndaquil that I traded to him so I didn't want you to waste a Cyndaquil by giving it to him.

Oh! It's all good. I'm breeding them for the GAF fam. I have lots more, and even more eggs.

Shout out to Ryne, Sigmaah, Metroidvania, witchedwiz, ugoo18, and many more. Healthy hunting/trading going on here.

Alchemy

Coming Soon...

Yes! SCYTHER GIVEAWAY!

Oooh, I want one. The IVs are just a bonus, I usually roll with very lazily bread stuff.

My FC is: 4253-3584-6067

TehPabz

Coming Soon...

Yes! SCYTHER GIVEAWAY!

Sweet I'll take one dude! My FC is 5429-8428-6735 IGN is Pablo. What's yours so I can add you?

daripad

Sweet I'll take one dude! My FC is 5429-8428-6735 IGN is Pablo. What's yours so I can add you?

Oooh, I want one. The IVs are just a bonus, I usually roll with very lazily bread stuff.

My FC is: 4253-3584-6067

Will definitely take one! I'll be using it for a Scizor that I want for my team. :)

I would love a Scyther! I was just thinking of a way to get one.

edit: I'm getting crushed in Free Battles. One guy had like all shinies and an other had Raiku,Entei, and Suicune. lol

0173-1643-5762 is mine. I'll add you that day ;)

DaBoss

Finally got myself a Switcharoo Klefki. The breeding chain for it is ridiculous...

But for now, time to breed tons of them!
If you can provide one, I would like to have one. I was just looking through it now, and holy shit, that is a pretty long chain.

Will probably have to trade tomorrow since I'm going to bed now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Are any of those dittos left? I've been breeding Snover and they're all coming up 4IV. More than willing to swap one for a remaining ditto. They cover monster and grass breeding groups.

Quest1

Are any of those dittos left? I've been breeding Snover and they're all coming up 4IV. More than willing to swap one for a remaining ditto. They cover monster and grass breeding groups.

I have some. My FC is above. PM me yours after you add me

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ugh, I should not have neglected the chateau.

Trying to not overuse stuff like Le WoW for levelling Burmy and the like, but all of the opponents in chateau are only in the 20s atm.

Ah, well. Time to go deal with protect spammers.

Top Bottom