• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ryne

Yeah, I have two in 4th gen that I can clone. I have a Modest one from the ALAMOS event, and a shiny Timid one from the Platinum Member's Pass event. Pick one, and I'll get it ready for when Bank opens :)

Oooh, the Timid one please?

What do I have to give up for it? An arm?
I would do it

Hey PokeGAF, I have even more Pokemon to give away!

Today, I have the following Pokemon up for grabs:

10 Bold Swift Swim Feebas with Haze, 5 IVs (may have Attack)

And I still have Pokemon from my previous giveaway a few days ago:

9 Bold Koffings with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split, 5 IVs

If you want any of these Pokemon, please send me a PM, with the Pokemon you want, your FC (if we aren't already on each other's friends list), and your ingame name.

Can I have these two? :)

FC: 2595-1487-1556

fek

12 Bold Klefkis with Switcheroo, 5 IVs (may have Attack)
15 Bold Prankster Cottonees with Encore and Switcheroo, 5 IVs (may have Attack)

9 Bold Yamasks with Toxic Spikes, 4-5 relevant IVs

If you want any of these Pokemon, please send me a PM, with the Pokemon you want, your FC (if we aren't already on each other's friends list), and your ingame name.
Can I have a male Klefki and Cottonee? Trainer name is Hibi.

Sigmaah

Are those all shinies in that list, Sigmaah?

:S

Slow down, man.

Ya they're all shinies lmao, gotta get whatever I can while cloning still exists, who knows how long it'll last!

Okay, I have to bite. I will let you clone my Up-To-No-Good Black Rayquaza if you let me snag one of those shiny legendaries. I got my eyes on Genesect tho.

I'll ask the guy for it when I get my shiny competitive mons outta the way :D

And for anyone who didn't get a ditto, I copped a shiny 6v TIMID Japanese ditto instead of jolly, so now you have a choice between natures lol. Lemme know whose left and what nature you want, got a couple of days off coming after the 1st so it should all be done by then!

Holy crap, I'll let you clone my perfect shiny Magic Bounce Espeon if I can have a clone of that shiny Adamant Inkay!

I'll ask the guy for it and I'll let you know when I'm good to get it to you!

KiraFA37

Ya they're all shinies lmao, gotta get whatever I can while cloning still exists, who knows how long it'll last!

Just handle every pokemon you clone like respect, don't want any clones running around causing trouble. Remember Mewtwo? Didn't end pretty for the lab boys.

one_kill

So this one dude wanted to show off his Pokemon instead of trade. So I placed my 3DS aside and let him do a slideshow for no one.

hahaha

Aggrotek

Well....

hkHUzCw.png

31/31/x/31/31/31 :(

Usobuko

Banned
Holy fuck I'm about to have so many competitive shiny mons.

Deff going for the bold eevee, vulpix, growlithe, hp grass froakie, Torchic, Zorua, and that hp ice Jolteon, any other ones I should get?

Also I got 4 shiny modest 6v Larvestas up for trade. I'd like other shiny mons I don't have for them if you have them, or maybe let me clone a shiny mon you have?

I have a Rough Skin Shiny Jolly 4IV Gible for cloning, unfortunately the only IV it lacks either Def or S.Def. if you don't mind. I am looking for Genesect.

I want to ask if it's possible to spread around your legendaries on PokeGAF just like 6IV Foreign Ditto since they are unbreedable. What really helpful are the IVs are ideal for all of them which you have shown.

Panzon

Holy fuck I'm about to have so many competitive shiny mons.

What I can choose from:
6 IVs
1x Lv 1 F Magikarp Swift Swim Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/311x
1x Lv 1 M Inkay Contrary Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
1x Lv 1 Rotom Levitate Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
1x Lv 27 M Archen Defeatist Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
1x Lv 1 M Eevee Adaptability Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Wish, Yawn
1x Lv 1 M Eevee Anticipation Bold 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Yawn, Wish, Covet
1x Lv 1 F Vulpix Drought Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Hex
1x Lv 30 Raikou Hasty Pressure 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Event)
1x Lv 100 Victini Timid Victory Star 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/V Create, Fusion Bolt, Fushion Flare (Event, 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP)
1x Lv 100 Genesect Hasty Download 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Extreme Speed (Event)

HP X
1x Lv 1 M Electrike Lightning Rod Timid 31/16/30/31/31/31 w/HP Fire, Discharge
1x Lv 1 F Froakie Protean Timid 31/14/31/26/31/31 w/HP Grass, Toxic Spikes
1x Lv 1 M Jolteon Timid Volt Absorb 31/16/30/31/31/31 w/HP Ice
1x Lv 50 M Latios Timid Levitate 31/16/31/30/31/30 w/HP Fire (Pokerus, JPN)

5 IVs
1x Lv 1 M Charmander Jolly Blaze 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage
1x Lv 1 M Fennekin Magician Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31
1x Lv 1 M Aron Adamant Rock Head 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Superpower, Head Smash, Stealth Rock
1x Lv 1 M Hawlucha Unburden Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Baton Pass, Agility, Quick Guard, Ally Switch
1x Lv 1 M Kabuto Swift Swim Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Rapid Spin
1x Lv 1 F Growlithe Jolly Intimidate 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun
1x Lv 1 M Trapinch Adamant Arena Trap 31/31/31/X/31/31
1x Lv 1 F Ekans Jolly Intimidate 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, Poison Fant
1x Lv 1 M Clauncher Modest Mega Launcher 31/X/31/31/31/31 w/Endure
1x Lv 1 M Torchic Speed Boost Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Baton Pass
1x Lv 1 F Litleo Unnerve Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31
1x Lv 1 M Nincada Compound Eyes Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31
1x Lv 1 F Vullaby Overcoat Bold 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Foul Play, Knock Off
1x Lv 100 Male Salamence Moxie Naive 31/31/31/30/31/31 w/Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Fire Fang (needs to be relearned)
1x Lv 3 F! Pancham Scrappy Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 w/Storm Throw
1x Lv 1 F Zoura Illusion Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 w/Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory, Snatch
1x Lv 100 M Landorus Jolly Intimidate 31/31/31/X/31/31 (KOR, 252 Att/252 Spe/6 HP, Pokerus Cured

Deff going for the bold eevee, vulpix, growlithe, hp grass froakie, Torchic, Zorua, and that hp ice Jolteon, any other ones I should get?

Also I got 4 shiny modest 6v Larvestas up for trade. I'd like other shiny mons I don't have for them if you have them, or maybe let me clone a shiny mon you have?
Damn wish i had even half of this lol

Edit: Actually I can offer a shiny 4 IV talonflame for one of ypur shinies

Adrian121

Didn't see anyone reply, so if you still need someone, just let me know here in the thread or pm me.

Elegym has proved useful for getting all of the annoying stone/trade pokemon out of the way, but I haven't been able to get a legendary for it.

The only legendaries I need that I don't have or can't get on any old games are Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Arceus, but the only one I want is God itself.

Will probably have to rely on someone's generosity with cloning for that, though.

Had someone PM me right after I posted it and got it done, but thanks anyway!

SeZMehK

I'll ask the guy for it when I get my shiny competitive mons outta the way :D

And for anyone who didn't get a ditto, I copped a shiny 6v TIMID Japanese ditto instead of jolly, so now you have a choice between natures lol. Lemme know whose left and what nature you want, got a couple of days off coming after the 1st so it should all be done by then!

I'll ask the guy for it and I'll let you know when I'm good to get it to you!

Damn, the RNG gods are smiling upon you so damn much... Lol.

....Yes. Well, that's what I'm doing now at least. I wanted to use Weepinbell in Rt 18 but that isn't happening.

Do you happen to have a ES Dratini Female in a luxury ball...? >.<

Bleeether

12 Bold Klefkis with Switcheroo, 5 IVs (may have Attack)
15 Bold Prankster Cottonees with Encore and Switcheroo, 5 IVs (may have Attack)

9 Bold Yamasks with Toxic Spikes, 4-5 relevant IVs

Are you online ? I would like the first 3 !

SeZMehK

Ah, I'll remember this for next time. That would be helpful since it's in a cave.

I'll have to make a new one. Give me a little bit.
Oh cool, thanks.

I have ES Dratini in Premier Balls, you want? I'm going off to work though. Back in a while.
Eww, premier balls? Luxury FTW. Lol, thanks though, spinda offered :p

On another note, getting a non kalos legendary is really a pain in the ass. Not a damn hit so far for anything... :/ Damn spindashing, getting lucky with the unown. >.>

Oh cool, thanks.

Eww, premier balls? Luxury FTW. Lol, thanks though, spinda offered :p

On another note, getting a non kalos legendary is really a pain in the ass. Not a damn hit so far for anything... :/ Damn spindashing, getting lucky with the unown. >.>
LOL. If it helps, I haven't been getting any more non-Kalos legendaries. I tried out Phione and got a Zekrom last night but no one is biting today.

Is the male Dratini your final answer?

SeZMehK

LOL. If it helps, I haven't been getting any more non-Kalos legendaries. I tried out Phione and got a Zekrom last night but no one is biting today.

Is the male Dratini your final answer?

Oh I forgot about phione. I'll use that. Yes, male is my final answer. Stepping away for a bit.

Breeding really is one of the worst grinds this game offers. I feel like I've dumped 15 hours into trying to get a 5 IV Eevee with Hidden Ability and right nature and I'm still not even close. Such a pain in the ass.

Top Bottom