• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

Damn, the RNG gods are smiling upon you so damn much... Lol.

Do you happen to have a ES Dratini Female in a luxury ball...? >.<

Nah not all of those are mine, I don't think I clarified right, I have a choice to get all those, I was asking which ones I should get cause I don't need all lol.

Aggrotek

Please. T-T

image.php

I have a bunch of leftover Cottonees still, with egg moves and all that stuff, if you want one.
I actually snagged one with egg moves actually. Switcheroo/Leech Seed/Encore/Grass Whistle

I'm not even sure what set to run with Whimsicott. SubSeed is cool and all but I feel I could do more...

Sorry, I don't have anything to give you since I haven't been breeding at all. :/ Working on that damn pokedex.
It's all good, man. Just sharing the wealth with PokeGAF.

DaBoss

Double or Single? I'm up anyway, just need to change my team accordingly. Not sure if already have you added, so 3582-9174-6197 trainer name Hibi.
Well I was actually asking for Multi-Battles since there are lots of people online.

FC: 1736-0341-1378

EDIT: I guess people don't want to lol, I'm okay with Singles or Doubles.

fek

Well I was actually asking for Multi-Battles since there are lots of people online.

FC: 1736-0341-1378

EDIT: I guess people don't want to lol, I'm okay with Singles or Doubles.
Ok, can we do a single battle then? I wanna test a new team. Already changed my battle box so just invite if you are ready.

Korosenai

Just finished ev training 3 pokemon in 30 minutes. I love hordes.

Im also really close to one full box of iv bred and ev trained Pokemon.

CrimsonN0

I guess I'll join for Multi if someone decides to start one up.

I haven't played for a while and currently just breeding pokemon from PokeBank.

OceanBlue

Ah, I just realized there's a GAF Pokemon tournament thread! If anything will get me to start breeding stuff for doubles, it might be this.

Also, anyone have any spare Extremespeed Dratini? I don't care about it's IVs. I don't have much to offer unless if you need a 5IV Marvel Scale Dratini.

cmurph

Banned
Any one have an extra Lanstat berry lying around?

I could trade ya, an extra Starf berry on a 5IV pokemon.

I have Charmanders, Cottonee, Durants, Scraggy, Litwick...

Top Bottom