• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

FSLink

Banned
And for anyone who didn't get a ditto, I copped a shiny 6v TIMID Japanese ditto instead of jolly, so now you have a choice between natures lol. Lemme know whose left and what nature you want, got a couple of days off coming after the 1st so it should all be done by then!
I still haven't had time to get a Ditto, any chance I can get the timid one? :p

one_kill

One_Kill and Quabba sorry I couldnt respond sooner guys had alot to do. Im on now if you guys wanna get this going
Thanks a lot Panzon!

I only got two of the Pokemon you wanted, but at least it ain't zero haha

My FC is 0103 9712 6861 and IGN is James

Panzon

Hey cool, I'm just in the middle of a resurant battle so will be free soon. Make sure you've added my fc 4425-1492-8209

OK I added you and will be on all night so no rush. My ign is Charles.

BTW Im giving out all 3 legendary birds if anybody wants them. Im never gonna use them so have no need for them. Dont need anything great in return but if you wanna give me something nice I'll take it :D

one_kill

OK I added you and will be on all night so no rush. My ign is Charles.

BTW Im giving out all 3 legendary birds if anybody wants them. Im never gonna use them so have no need for them. Dont need anything great in return but if you wanna give me something nice I'll take it :D
I'll take them!

Dude thanks so much! :D

Panzon

Give me a couple of minutes. I'll try to get you one

Edit: Glad I was able to get you something else you wanted for all those legendaries! Thanks again dude!

Thanks alot. I have almost 2 boxes full of 5-6 IV pokemon thanks in part to you guys. Really appreciate the time you're saving me and if theres anything you need feel free to ask.

Im gonna do a battle item giveaway soon so keep an eye on that ;)

Thanks for the ditto, Are you able to clone that am wile and send it back? I can send a 5iv cottonee if you want
Im gonna do it now. Cottonee sounds perfect

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I'm going to try my luck with chain fishing since I only have one shiny. The method seems easy enough.

It's not too bad. Got some Skrelp and Horsea out of it, which I used to get a Xerneas on my Y, as well as the two birds I don't get based on my Fennekin starter.

RNG will come and go, though, I've hit chains at 20, and others at 100+.

Make sure to have the first poke have suction cups, or fish at the bottom of the map in the SW city whose name I can't remember (am soft resetting Mewtwo IVs atm).

edit: Welp, just one-shot him. Lmao.

OceanBlue

Just sent half a box of ES Dratinis on wonder trade. Still have some left if anyone is interested

Can I have one? I already showed you what I have to offer though lol. The only new Pokemon I have are 4IV Larvitar with Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, and Dragon Dance.

OceanBlue

Well thank you and macklelol for the klefki. Tomorrow I'll breed these bad boys

I gave ya females so the moves and ability can pass down with a ditto

It took me hours to get those moves on one Larvitar ;). Most of them are probably really situational though, so I kinda wonder if it was worth the effort lol. Thanks for the Dratini!

Now that I think about it, I basically only got Iron Head for Fairy types, but it's not like it'd be useful against Azumarill or Mega Mawile. Maybe I should've just went for Outrage instead. :(

Usobuko

Banned
Sometimes I feel like an idiot when playing Mawile. On switching in, I always have the tendency to forget the base S.Def is so low that even an resisted hit will do more than 50% from most S.Sweepers. Then proceed to screw myself since it's doesn't have any reliable recovery on top of that below average speed.

Forkball

Remember when we were going to get Pokemon Bank in 2013? Such simpler times...

Oh well, back to Wonder Trading for non-shiny perfect IV rejects from Japanese players. I'm pretty sure at this point I can make an all perfect Gengar team.

JoeM86

Remember when we were going to get Pokemon Bank in 2013? Such simpler times...

Oh well, back to Wonder Trading for non-shiny perfect IV rejects from Japanese players. I'm pretty sure at this point I can make an all perfect Gengar team.

To be fair, it's not like they delayed it to be vindictive. They delayed it because it broke their servers.

I nabbed a JPN Unova Porygon from the GTS for an Ocean Vivillon. Its only good stat was SpDef. 30 minutes of 6V Ditto breeding, hatching, swapping later and I have 2 5IV Modest Porygon. <3<3<3

Gunning for 31/x/31/31/31/31 now.

KiraFA37

I was a bit bored yesterday and decided to breed some pokemon just for fun, not for moves, not for natures, just for fun. I now have 5 of each Piplup, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Porygon and Koffing. I never though I'd get into that part of the game much, but it's becoming and addiction. Makes me a bit sad that I didn't ask for any of those special foreign ditto's you guys traded around, luckily I got a "normal" foreign ditto through wondertrade at the start of my playthrough.

I bred a 6IV Modest Download Porygon!!!

I have the following to distribute:

six 5IV Modest Trace Porygon
six 4IV Modest Trace Porygon
three 4IV Modest Download Porygon

Anybody want one?

If anyone could share a spare Lansat/Starf berry or if there are breeding reject ExtremeSpeed Dratini, Iron Fist Chimchar, Cottonee, Koffing, Feebas or anything else still being given away, I'd love it but really I'LL TAKE ANYTHING AT ALL. Just want to share a little love.

Top Bottom