• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Panzon

Still have 6 Marvel Scale ES Dratinis with random IVs if you guys want . I'll take any pokemon I don't already own so if I "unshow" on the trade screen its because I have that pokemon.

Quest1

Still have 6 Marvel Scale ES Dratinis with random IVs if you guys want . I'll take any pokemon I don't already own so if I "unshow" on the trade screen its because I have that pokemon.

Whaddya need?

Edit: for anyone who still needs the ditto, let me know. I hear there's a timid one flying around so if someone could let me borrow it for cloning, that would be awesome too.

I think I've cleared all the Porygon Kricketot offers from GTS...nearly a box full of Porygons is the result. I think my Pokedex is still missing some languages for Porygon entries too...I really should have done Stantler or something just to crash that market...

I wish I could see how long the oldest offers had been there (you can deduce it from the egg hatched date but there is nothing stopping someone mass hatching and uploading as offers get taken).

The worst thing about having so many Pokemon is the "Pokemon you have" filter becomes largely useless. The most useful thing you can do is jump back to the start of a page with it (hit Y and enable it, hit Y again to disable it).

Korosenai

Mackelol, you available to trade that Chansey?

Also, to anyone who wants one, I'll be available for the next hour and ive got some 5v inkays, gligars, feebas, swinubs, rotoms, chimchars, and scraggys i can trade.

Panzon

Whaddya need?

Whaddya have? I have all gen 1 and 6 starters along with chimchar and mudkip. I would like the rest of the starters if possible. i saw someone offering Porygon with download so that'd be nice too or to make it easier just show it on the screen and you'll know if I have it or not. The pokemon doesn't need good IVs, I just need the ability

OceanBlue

Mackelol, you available to trade that Chansey?

Also, to anyone who wants one, I'll be available for the next hour and ive got some 5v inkays, gligars, feebas, swinubs, rotoms, chimchars, and scraggys i can trade.

Can I have a Gligar and a Swinub? I have 5IV Rotom, Dratini, Eevee, and a Fletching. I also have 4IV Regenerator Slowpoke, Larvitar, and Snorunt.

My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

Korosenai

Can I have a Gligar and a Swinub? I have 5IV Rotom, Dratini, Eevee, and a Fletching. I also have 4IV Regenerator Slowpoke, Larvitar, and Snorunt.

My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.
Sure. Can I have an eevee and a Slowpoke? I also think were already friends.

I'm sending you an invite, ign is Cody. Also, do you want male or female?

Panzon

If I buy any of the old Pokemon games, will all the events still be there? I gave away all my versions last year and am now regretting it big time. Only way I'd buy some of them again is if i know the events will be available

KiraFA37

Somebody that wants to help me evolve a couple of pokemon through trading? Looking to evolve my Kadabra, Haunter, Rhydon, Onix and Feebas.
FC is 1263 - 6411 -3961 and IGN is Calum.

Oswen

Anyone with a spare HA Espurr? IVs and nature don't matter since i can slowly work on those with breeding.
I would be even happier if it's female caught in a nice ball but anything will work really.

OceanBlue

Anyone with a spare HA Espurr? IVs and nature don't matter since i can slowly work on those with breeding.
I would be even happier if it's female caught in a nice ball but anything will work really.
I'm looking for one too!

And thank you! Ive been wanting a Slowpoke.

I love using Slowbro, especially to deal with Talonflame :D. It's no Tyranitar, I guess, but I like how much recovery it has and it's so dopey looking <3.

NEO0MJ

I'd like to have one, though I have no idea what pokemon I can offer you.

I'd love a Chimchar if it has the HA. Also Feebas and Rotom if possible.

Korosenai

Does anyone else want a Pokemon? Ive got:

5v adamant ha Swinubs with icicle crash and stealth rocks
5v impish immunity gligars
5v jolly moxie scraggys with some egg moves
5v adamant inkays
5v bold feebas wih some egg moves
5v modest rotoms
5v jolly ha chimchars with thunder punch

Uh, I'll take a Scraggy.
Thanks for the Chansey!
I love using Slowbro, especially to deal with Talonflame :D. It's no Tyranitar, I guess, but I like how much recovery it has and it's so dopey looking <3.
Yeah, I used it on Showdown a couple of times and its a beast.
I'd love a Chimchar if it has the HA. Also Feebas and Rotom if possible.
Sure, you can have all three. Male too. What do you have?

If I buy any of the old Pokemon games, will all the events still be there? I gave away all my versions last year and am now regretting it big time. Only way I'd buy some of them again is if i know the events will be available

Technically, there are some out there who have immortalized those Event pokemon, so the answer is yes-'ish? I don't know how PokeGAF feels about Legit pokemon, but that's the only way I'll ever have them all without doing the crazy connection chain to get all of the pokemon from the old games to now.

SeZMehK

Does anyone else want a Pokemon? Ive got:

5v adamant ha Swinubs with icicle crash and stealth rocks
5v impish immunity gligars
5v jolly moxie scraggys with some egg moves
5v adamant inkays
5v bold feebas wih some egg moves
5v modest rotoms

Thanks for the Chansey!

Yeah, I used it on Showdown a couple of times and its a beast.

Are the scraggy and feebas in luxury balls? Lol.

NEO0MJ

I haven't bred any pokemon in some time, last few useful ones I bred were Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Super Power and Jolly Swift Swim/Rattled Magikarp. Have a few other pokemon left, which are:

-Male Calm Poison Point Skrelp with Haze and Toxic Spikes.
-Female Impish Sturdy Bergmite.
-Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat.

All have 4 perfect IVs and are in luxury balls.

Nope lol, but I do have some males so you can breed with a female in a luxury ball. I know Neo will want males too haha.

Ha. No point for it with the Chimchar as you can't change that pokemon's ability but I am might tempted to capture a female Feebas in a Luxury Ball in a past gen game and transfer it when the bank re-opens.

Panzon

I'd like to have one, though I have no idea what pokemon I can offer you.
Don't worry about it. I got you

Technically, there are some out there who have immortalized those Event pokemon, so the answer is yes-'ish? I don't know how PokeGAF feels about Legit pokemon, but that's the only way I'll ever have them all without doing the crazy connection chain to get all of the pokemon from the old games to now.
Temptations, temptations

Korosenai

I haven't bred any pokemon in some time, last few useful ones I bred were Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Super Power and Jolly Swift Swim/Rattled Magikarp. Have a few other pokemon left, which are:

-Male Calm Poison Point Skrelp with Haze and Toxic Spikes.
-Female Impish Sturdy Bergmite.
-Female Timid Infiltrator Noibat.

All have 4 perfect IVs and are in luxury balls.
Can I have a rattled magikarp, skrelp, and a Bergmite?

SeZMehK

Ah damn, I was chain trading for non kalos legendaries. Apparantly someone sent me a shiny kyurem. I can't continue since I don't want to lose it. Could someone clone it for me? :eek:

KiraFA37

Thanks for your help again Panzon

Still got a Chimchar left? Can offer you a Porygon, Koffing, Piplup, Turtwig or any of the 2nd and 3nd generation starters. I can also breed a HA Magikarp, Fletchling or a Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Poison Fang.

Edit: Or a HA Magnezone.

Oswen

Not really, but it depends on what you have.

Well i am giving away tons of Timid Solarpower Charmanders with Dragon Pulse on Wonder Trade right now but doubt those can be interesting.
If not i can breed some HA pokemon like Eevee/Gible/Phantump/Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Bergmite, wish i had access to the Bank already :(

DarFrey

Neo Member
Ah damn, I was chain trading for non kalos legendaries. Apparantly someone sent me a shiny kyurem. I can't continue since I don't want to lose it. Could someone clone it for me? :eek:
I'll clone it for you if you don't mind me making one for myself as well, and if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Are the scraggy and feebas in luxury balls? Lol.

I have like, a billion spare Jolly Moxie Scraggy in Luxury Balls. Anyone who wants one should PM me so I can trade 'em to you sometime tomorrow when I'm free.

Also, would you mind sparing an Inkay, Nub? I want to Masuda a shiny Adamant one, and my current competitive one is Careful.

Korosenai

Sure Scrafty. Im on now if you want to trade. Do you want it male or female?
Still got a Chimchar left? Can offer you a Porygon, Koffing, Piplup, Turtwig or any of the 2nd and 3nd generation starters. I can also breed a HA Magikarp, Fletchling or a Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Poison Fang.

Edit: Or a HA Magnezone.
hmm, i think ill take a Magnezone.

Well i am giving away tons of Timid Solarpower Charmanders with Dragon Pulse on Wonder Trade right now but doubt those can be interesting.
They will count as foreign though since they are hatched on an italian system/cart, could be nice for MM.

If not i can breed some HA pokemon like Eevee/Gible/Phantump/Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Bergmite, wish i had access to the Bank already :(
Could I get a HA Phantump?

Top Bottom