• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Korosenai

Possible to spare a Swinubs, Inkays and Chimchar?

The only 5IV I have left is Sableye with Recover. I can offer 4IV Mold Breaker Pinsir, Scrappy Kangaskhan, Bold HA Bulbasaur with Giga Drain or Adamant Fletchings.
Im busy right now, but send me a pm so I dont forget to trade with you later.

Jaeger

If you're on now and don't care about IVs, I can get you a random Friend Safari Chansey and a random Kangha and Skarmory from WT'ing.

Do you by chance have any trade with _X_ equipped pokemon I could snag for my dex? I know I still need Dusknoir and Porygon 2/Z.

I can get you everything except Steelix, Donphan, and Magmar after I do some breeding, but I'm heading out for New Years soon.

edit: If you care about IVs, just PM me, and I can at least get you a few of 'em.

I don't care about IVs ;) I'll PM you shortly!

spiritfox

Possible to spare a Swinubs, Inkays and Chimchar?

The only 5IV I have left is Sableye with Recover. I can offer 4IV Mold Breaker Pinsir, Scrappy Kangaskhan, Bold HA Bulbasaur with Giga Drain or Adamant Fletchings.

Hey I have Chimchars too, I'll give it to you together with the other two?

Also, does anyone have a Hustle Nidoran Male? I can trade ES Dratinis, 5IV Feebas with egg moves, 3-4 IV HA Chimchars with egg moves, and a bunch of other stuff.

I've been breeding too much.

Usobuko

Banned
Hey I have Chimchars too, I'll give it to you together with the other two?

Well, I have nothing you actually need. Btw, if I change my region to Canada, does that affects Vivillons? I did a check and it says the pattern is determined by the real-world location of the 3DS in which Scatterbug was first caught, so I should be fine right?

spiritfox

Well, I have nothing you actually need. Btw, if I change my region to Canada, does that affects Vivillons? I did a check and it says the pattern is determined by the real-world location of the 3DS in which Scatterbug was first caught, so I should be fine right?

Hmm, not sure if it's based on when you started the game. I don't think you could have changed your region and gotten a different pattern before the NNID update.

edit:http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N

You only can find one pattern in the wild. Changing your settings mid-game doesn't affect the pattern you get. Changing your settings works if you do it before starting a new save.

So I guess you still get Jungles. Sweet.

Adrian121

Anyone have any spare legendaries from before Gen V? I have most of the Gen V and VI legendaries, but Im kind of lacking in any of those before it.

The pre Gen V legendaries I have are Moltres, Mewtwo, Latios, Regirock, Cresellia, Heatran, Registeel and the lake trio. So if anyone has any spare legendaries that I dont have, it would be much appreciated if anyone could please help me out!

Jaeger

Anyone have any spare legendaries from before Gen V? I have most of the Gen V and VI legendaries, but Im kind of lacking in any of those before it.

The pre Gen V legendaries I have are Moltres, Mewtwo, Latios, Regirock, Cresellia, Heatran, Registeel and the lake trio. So if anyone has any spare legendaries that I dont have, it would be much appreciated if anyone could please help me out!

Do you have Zekrom? I can spare a Raikou for one.

EDIT - Anyone have a mind plate, too?

Adrian121

Do you have Zekrom? I can spare a Raikou for one.

I do, I actually have 2 so that's perfect but it's still on my Gen V games since I haven't been able to transfer them over through Bank yet (including all the others from my Gen V games). :( But if you happen to still need Zekrom once Bank is out and working again Ill definitely be up for the trade!

GeekyDad

The Glittering Cave (not sure if I got the name right) was the best treat of the game so far. I know it's perhaps a little thing, but I really enjoyed the short exploration of it. Really pretty and a nice little burst of fun. Wasn't expecting the 3D that you get in there. Game's kind of all over the place with its 3D effect. But I like that they seem to be trying some cool new things. I enjoyed the ride to the cave as well. :)

Jaeger

I do, I actually have 2 so that's perfect but it's still on my Gen V games since I haven't been able to transfer them over through Bank yet (including all the others from my Gen V games). :( But if you happen to still need Zekrom once Bank is out and working again Ill definitely be up for the trade!

I literally have everything Gen V and back. Even Event Pokemon and a few Shinies.

What Legendary Pokemon do you have on X/Y at the moment? As long as it's something new for me, I'm cool with it.

Adrian121

I literally have everything Gen V and back. Even Event Pokemon and a few Shinies.

What Legendary Pokemon do you have on X/Y at the moment? As long as it's something new for me, I'm cool with it.

Wow. That's really cool.

The only ones in my game right now are the Legendaries available in Y. That's it. Im kind of stuck until Bank comes out and I can pull in the Legendaries I got in Gen V. Once Bank is out I'll PM you and see if we can find anything we would want to trade for.

one_kill

Sweet, someone just traded me a Reshiram for almost nothing on the GTS

That's two PokeBank legendaries so far using my new tactic. Hopefully I'll get a third!

Edit: Does anyone want a shiny Skrelp? Just caught another and I only wanted one :\ Looking for another shiny

Jaeger

Wow. That's really cool.

The only ones in my game right now are the Legendaries available in Y. That's it. Im kind of stuck until Bank comes out and I can pull in the Legendaries I got in Gen V. Once Bank is out I'll PM you and see if we can find anything we would want to trade for.

Yea, the absence of the Bank is hurting me right now. If you want Raikou now, that's fine. What Legendary Bird did you get? :)

Sweet, someone just traded me a Reshiram for almost nothing on the GTS

That's two PokeBank pokemon so far using my new tactic. Hopefully I'll get a third!

Edit: Does anyone want a shiny Skrelp? Just caught another and I only wanted one :\ Looking for another shiny

Share, plz!

Adrian121

Yea, the absence of the Bank is hurting me right now. If you want Raikou now, that's fine. What Legendary Bird did you get? :)

Share, plz!

I got Moltres. But I dont have a spare, so if I trade it anyway then it's gone for good lol! That's why it's so hard to make a legendary collection. Its hard to get spares to trade away. I wish I hadnt sold my other 3DS so I could do that cloning trick.

Jaeger

I got Moltres. But I dont have a spare, so if I trade it anyway then it's gone for good lol! That's why it's so hard to make a legendary collection. Its hard to get spares to trade away. I wish I hadnt sold my other 3DS so I could do that cloning trick.

Got ya. I'll try getting a spare for you today. I'm hitting up the GTS in a few.

Muku

Monsoon and Tundra?

I ask because I see some conflicting things, but I imagine it's all dependent on luck. at least if you go by WT/GTS. Might also depend on time of day too I suppose.

Just now getting into collecting them, so kind of wondering if I get extras of any, which are worth holding on to the extras. Thank you for the reply!

spiritfox

I ask because I see some conflicting things, but I imagine it's all dependent on luck. at least if you go by WT/GTS. Might also depend on time of day too I suppose.

Just now getting into collecting them, so kind of wondering if I get extras of any, which are worth holding on to the extras. Thank you for the reply!

I can tell you that Elegant and Modern are the most common. Those form basically the most of Japan and the US respectively. High Plains, Marine, and Polar are also pretty common. The rare ones will be from places with lesser players, so you can check a distribution map or list for a good guess.

Muku

I can tell you that Elegant and Modern are the most common. Those form basically the most of Japan and the US respectively. High Plains, Marine, and Polar are also pretty common. The rare ones will be from places with lesser players, so you can check a distribution map or list for a good guess.

Cool, thank ya. Yeah been looking at something, but doesn't have map attached. Did see one with a map but was kind of small and hard to read.

Was going to ask if High Plains was too, gotten a few of those. Just got surprised by a 5IV Continental one though off GTS a few minutes ago.

Tyeforce

Is there anyone here with a Japanese system and game that was lucky enough to download Pokémon Bank when it was available that might be willing to get a certain Pokémon for me? Nothing crazy like legendaries or anything, but I'm looking for a Kangaskhan (preferably with Scrappy) that was caught in a Safari Ball. I need it for a Gym Leader team I'm building that I need to have finished pretty soon here. I'd just breed a Kangaskhan myself in Pokémon X but I'd really like to have it caught in a Safari Ball, so I'd have to transfer one over from HeartGold/SoulSilver...and I don't know how long it's going to be until I'll be able to do that. I realize that this is an oddly specific request, but I'd be super appreciative if someone could help me out. I'm guessing not, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask! I don't have much to give in return, but I do have a near perfect Kecleon and Furfrou that I can part with.

Happy New Year, PokeGAF. I am happy to be a contributing part of this community.

I hope I am not the only one Masuda Methoding on New Years.

quabba

Im not breeding right now, but I am grinding battle maison for a choice band. Ive been breeding too much thanks to that Ditto.
I just started using that ditto today and got my first mm shiny - marill with 5ivs but missing the speed iv. So thanks to that ditto and another helpful gaffer I bred 5iv cottonee, phantump and klefki in a few hours

one_kill

@Nintendo Playstation
Sorry for the lame trade! You caught me off guard haha
I sent you a Gale Wings Fletching

Thanks for the Porygon!
I'll keep a look out for anything you might want

one_kill, No worries man just glad to spread the love

Technomancer, I need your FC for a Porygon.
Usobuko and Ultimadrago, I added you both.

Can I have one with trace and one with download? I'm not sure what ability or evolution I'll use for it.

You got it, added you.

Sent a PM

Added.

I just acquired a Feebas through wondertrade am I'm currently breeding some if you still need one. Otherwise I also have Koffing.

Either would be great, thanks! Just need your FC.

ugoo18

Kanto and Kalos are 100% done thanks to the power of Elgyem + a legendary lol.

I've got the Oval Charm now, does it only produce eggs faster or does it also hatch them faster?

Time for Johto now.

one_kill

I swear, someone on GTS has cloned a million shiny Kyurems and are handing them out for random Pokemon. I always miss them :(

My legendary haul today was pretty good. Two Reshirams, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, and a couple of Xerneas.

Top Bottom