• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Anyone have a protean froakie they are willing to trade? I don't have anything really worth trading, but I don't really care about IVs or natures for the Froakie. If you're willing to help, just pm me please? I would be really grateful

GamerSoul

The Pokemon I’m offering. All of them have 5 iv’s:

2x Adamant Contrary Inkay
8x Impish Immunity Gligar
4x Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash, Stealth Rocks
1x Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
1x Timid Gastly
3x Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
5x Modest Mareep
13x Modest Rotom
2x Bold Swift Swim Feebas w/ Hypnosis, Haze, Mist, Dragon Pulse
13x Jolly Moxie Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
1x Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
3x Calm Skrelp w/ Haze, Toxic Spikes
5x Timid Synchronize Ralts
12x Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
2x Calm Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy

Pokemon with perfect iv spreads:

2x Modest Mareep
2x Modest Rotom

The only thing I’m asking for in return is a 3+ iv Pokemon that you are currently breeding, or any 3+ iv spare Pokemon you have. If you don’t have that, don’t worry, you can still have anything you want on the list. For the perfect iv spread Pokemon though you’ll need a 4+ iv Pokemon. You can have more than one Pokemon from the list, it doesn't matter to me.

My friend code is 5155-3032-4812 and my trainer name is Cody. Either reply to me in this thread, or send me a pm.

Can I get a feebas? I have a 4iv super size pumpkaboo. Fc is in my profile ign pete

edit: gotta leave again for now :l

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If you don't care about hacks or clones, people here were giving out a 6iv japanese Ditto.

Oh I most definitely don't!

If anyone here has any left I'd gladly trade for it. I don't have much to offer except for protean froakies with varying amounts of perfect IVs.

TomShoe

Banned
Does anyone have a Heart Scale they could trade? I've been catching Luvdiscs for an hour and still no luck. I need to re-teach my Blastoise Hydro Pump, since H. Cannon requires that you recharge your next turn.

Also looking for a female Seviper.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Send me a pm Metroid if you want to trade. I need a good speed boost Torchic :p

I remember the problem now. The ones I have are lonely and jolly, lol.

Gonna use a safari ditto to correct that, then we'll get things rolling. I'll pm ya when I've got a good one.

Anyone have a protean froakie they are willing to trade? I don't have anything really worth trading, but I don't really care about IVs or natures for the Froakie. If you're willing to help, just pm me please? I would be really grateful

PM'd.

one_kill

The only thing I’m asking for in return is a 3+ iv Pokemon that you are currently breeding, or any 3+ iv spare Pokemon you have. If you don’t have that, don’t worry, you can still have anything you want on the list. For the perfect iv spread Pokemon though you’ll need a 4+ iv Pokemon. You can have more than one Pokemon from the list, it doesn't matter to me.

My friend code is 5155-3032-4812 and my trainer name is Cody. Either reply to me in this thread, or send me a pm.
Nub can I have one the following:
Bold Swift Swim Feebas w/ Hypnosis, Haze, Mist, Dragon Pulse
Jolly Moxie Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
Calm Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
?

My FC is 0103 9712 6861 and IGN is James

Korosenai

Nub can I have one the following:
Bold Swift Swim Feebas w/ Hypnosis, Haze, Mist, Dragon Pulse
Jolly Moxie Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
Calm Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
?

My FC is 0103 9712 6861 and IGN is James

Yes, you can. I'll add you now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

1x Timid Gastly
5x Modest Mareep
13x Modest Rotom

2x Modest Mareep
2x Modest Rotom

Hey, I'd love a Gligar. How does a 4IV+ HA Eevee sound? I can breed one up in minutes, I've got a 5IV one just sitting around and one of the 6IV ditto.

DaBoss

Does anyone have a Chansey Safari? I really need some Lucky Eggs.
Does anyone have a Heart Scale they could trade? I've been catching Luvdiscs for an hour and still no luck. I need to re-teach my Blastoise Hydro Pump, since H. Cannon requires that you recharge your next turn.

Also looking for a female Seviper.
Lead with a fainted Pokemon with the ability Compound Eyes, and have your second Pokemon be one that has the ability Frisk and knows the move Thief (I use Trevenant for this) and you'll be swimming in Heart Scales.

L.O.R.D

I've lost count on how many eggs I am making for this shiny Whimsicott...

I have the Shiny Charm, damn it!

RNG Gods, I hate you!

how many boxes did you filled ?
maybe the shiny charm don't work on breeding
try RNG pokemon on black 2, it should be easier to do that
and wait for the bank to open

1x Timid Gastly
5x Modest Mareep
13x Modest Rotom

2x Modest Mareep
2x Modest Rotom

Hey, do you have any Chimchar left? If not I'll take a Swinub. Edit: or both :p

FC is 2320-6152-0406, in game name is Nick. Whenever you're ready.

Blasty

1x Timid Gastly
5x Modest Mareep
13x Modest Rotom

2x Modest Mareep
2x Modest Rotom

Can I have a Chimchar, Gastly, and a Feebas?

FC: 1220- 7662- 2928

I have for you:

- Adamant 4 IV Dratini w/ Multiscale + Egg Moves
- Modest 4 IV Larvesta
- 5 IV Hydration Goomy (Nature is wrong) or Modest 4 IV Goomy w/ Sap Sipper

daripad

Guys why the hell am I the only one doing the real pic thing? Don't leave me alone here, I look out of place in this thread lol

Thanks for the Chimchar and Swinub, Cody. I'm not sure why you're showing up as as acquaintance and not a friend in my game. Weird.

Does Swampert get anything new in this game? I got a Mudkip in Wonder Trade just now. Kind of stoked about that even though I already trained a million bulky water types.

Panzon

PIcked up Black 2 ealier today at a local store for $15 bucks so I just fired this baby up and boy the downgrade is hilarious. Gonna beat the game and get all them good pokes for when bank comes out

one_kill

PIcked up Black 2 ealier today at a local store for $15 bucks so I just fired this baby up and boy the downgrade is hilarious. Gonna beat the game and get all them good pokes for when bank comes out
The downgrade is amazing. I skipped Gen V so when I got White 2 to transfer my pokes from Pearl, it was so disorienting just messing around with the game. Gen IV looks better imo.

Panzon

The downgrade is amazing. I skipped Gen V so when I got White 2 to transfer my pokes from Pearl, it was so disorienting just messing around with the game. Gen IV looks better imo.

I think all of them look weird now after the huge upgrade to 3D but since I dont have any of my old copies anymore I couldnt pass this one up for 15 dollars. Can't wait for pokebank

Korosenai

Usoboku i'm sorry about missing out on you :( I'll hold on to your mons for you, so don't worry! Metroid, you ready to trade?

Can I have a Chimchar, Gastly, and a Feebas?

FC: 1220- 7662- 2928

I have for you:

- Adamant 4 IV Dratini w/ Multiscale + Egg Moves
- Modest 4 IV Larvesta
- 5 IV Hydration Goomy (Nature is wrong) or Modest 4 IV Goomy w/ Sap Sipper

Sorry, but i'm out of Feebas. Is there anything else on the list you want? I do have a Chimchar left, and Gastly.

Can I get a feebas? I have a 4iv super size pumpkaboo. Fc is in my profile ign pete

edit: gotta leave again for now :l

Damn, I just now saw this post! I somehow skipped over it. I'll go breed some more Feebas, it seems pretty popular. PM tomorrow when you get back on GAF and i'll hook you up.

Top Bottom