• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

spiritfox

Usoboku i'm sorry about missing out on you :( I'll hold on to your mons for you, so don't worry! Metroid, you ready to trade?

Sorry, but i'm out of Feebas. Is there anything else on the list you want? I do have a Chimchar left, and Gastly.

Damn, I just now saw this post! I somehow skipped over it. I'll go breed some more Feebas, it seems pretty popular. PM tomorrow when you get back on GAF and i'll hook you up.

I have lotta Feebas!

Korosenai

I have lotta Feebas!

Feebas are pretty popular on here! And I think I got my original one from you too :p

Alright, I need to trade with Usoboku, Blasty, Metroid, and Gamersoul. When you read this post just send me a pm and i'll get to you guys tomorrow when you get back on. Just let me know again in the pm what you want along with your friend codes. I think I have everyone added though besides Metroid and Gamer.

Muku

Oh no! :( I'm so sorry dari. Damn, that sucks.

After my first one this generation I learned to save right after. But more than that make sure I'm offline. I got stuck saving to server but it didn't end right away like most times when it's busy. I literally was in limbo for 5 minutes. Then it saved.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I think I have everyone added though besides Metroid and Gamer.

I think you've forgotten I'm on your FL twice now, lol. Tomorrow's all good, though. Sorry, was alt-tabbed checking on some things while Le Wow spamming.

edit: Also, Walrein looks silly as hell in X/Y.

Can I have a Chimchar, Gastly, and a Feebas?

FC: 1220- 7662- 2928

I have for you:

- Adamant 4 IV Dratini w/ Multiscale + Egg Moves
- Modest 4 IV Larvesta
- 5 IV Hydration Goomy (Nature is wrong) or Modest 4 IV Goomy w/ Sap Sipper

Any chance I could give you something for the Larvesta?

Korosenai

I think you've forgotten I'm on your FL twice now, lol. Tomorrow's all good, though. Sorry, was alt-tabbed checking on some things while Le Wow spamming.

edit: Also, Walrein looks silly as hell in X/Y.

Haha damn sorry about that. I've added so many people from PokeGAF that it's hard to keep up. I think I just mentioned it again in the pm I sent you -.-

Blasty

Usoboku i'm sorry about missing out on you :( I'll hold on to your mons for you, so don't worry! Metroid, you ready to trade?

Sorry, but i'm out of Feebas. Is there anything else on the list you want? I do have a Chimchar left, and Gastly.

Damn, I just now saw this post! I somehow skipped over it. I'll go breed some more Feebas, it seems pretty popular. PM tomorrow when you get back on GAF and i'll hook you up.

I just realized that you replied to me. Could I have the Chimchar and Gastly?

Edit: And a Gligar, if possible.

Korosenai

Updated list. I need to breed about 4 more Chimchars and Feebas.

2x Adamant Contrary Inkay
7x Impish Immunity Gligar
2x Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash, Stealth Rocks
1x Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
1x Timid Gastly
0x Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar w/ Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
5x Modest Mareep
13x Modest Rotom
0x Bold Swift Swim Feebas w/ Hypnosis, Haze, Mist, Dragon Pulse
12x Jolly Moxie Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
1x Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
3x Calm Skrelp w/ Haze, Toxic Spikes
5x Timid Synchronize Ralts
11x Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
1x Calm Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy

I just realized that you replied to me. Could I have the Chimchar and Gastly?
Yep, let me breed some Chimchar's real fast.

daripad

Updated list. I need to breed about 4 more Chimchars and Feebas.

2x Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash, Stealth Rocks
13x Modest Rotom
3x Calm Skrelp w/ Haze, Toxic Spikes

Yep, let me breed some Chimchar's real fast.

I was going to offer things for you but you already have some of what I have. I have a 5 IV run away Eevee with wish and 5 IV hasty Treecko. Oh, and 6 IV adamant Scyther and 5 IV Cottonee

Korosenai

Alright, I think i'm done with trades for the night. I've traded everyone but Usoboku, which i'll get to sometime this week. All in all, I got some new good mons to go breed now for a future trade/giveaway!

OceanBlue

Alright, I think i'm done with trades for the night. I've traded everyone but Usoboku, which i'll get to sometime this week. All in all, I got some new good mons to go breed now for a future trade/giveaway!

Oh no, I was out for a couple of hours! Were you giving out Iron Head + Outrage Gibile?

Korosenai

Thank you Dr. Feel Good!

Oh no, I was out for a couple of hours! Were you giving out Iron Head + Outrage Gibile?

No, I just planned to breed mine for you when you got on.

If you don't mind waiting til tomorrow so I can ev train it, I can breed one for you then.

OceanBlue

No, I just planned to breed mine for you when you got on.

If you don't mind waiting til tomorrow so I can ev train it, I can breed one for you then.

It's a big favor so I don't mind waiting. I checked your list and the only things I have that you weren't offering were Marill, Larvitar, Klefki (although I think I remember you getting one from macklelol), and Snorunt.

Korosenai

It's a big favor so I don't mind waiting. I checked your list and the only things I have that you weren't offering were Marill, Larvitar, Klefki (although I think I remember you getting one from macklelol), and Snorunt.

I have all of those but Snorunt, so we can trade Gible for Snorunt.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I miss the underground thingy in Platinum. I'd get so many stones and stuff with out ever needing them. I'd have like 15 everstones right now that I could be using instead of just juggling one. Also wouldn't have to worry about heartscales ever.

backlot

tumblr_myre7sLB081sbm5keo1_400.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I miss the underground thingy in Platinum. I'd get so many stones and stuff with out ever needing them. I'd have like 15 everstones right now that I could be using instead of just juggling one. Also wouldn't have to worry about heartscales ever.

On that note, I'm hoping that if Ruby/Sapphire remakes do in fact come out, Secret Bases get an overhaul, and your friends' base locations mean they populate your world.

And every Game Sync lets them choose to upload their current team to your game, and let you rebattle for quick xp, lol.

cmurph

Banned
I've lost count on how many eggs I am making for this shiny Whimsicott...

I have the Shiny Charm, damn it!

RNG Gods, I hate you!

I hear ya...

I've cracked so many Whimsicott eggs its unreal.

What type are you breeding?

I have the Jolly 6IV Ditto with a Timid 6IV Female Prankster with Memento and Encore egg moves. I have the Nature set for Jolly at the moment.

Breed a couple 6IV's but no shiny 5/6IV yet...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The Shiny Charm does not work with breeding.
Edit: Oh wait, did Serebii retract that statement to unconfirmed?

Firestorm

The Shiny Charm does not work with breeding.
Edit: Oh wait, did Serebii retract that statement to unconfirmed?
It didn't work with breeding in the past so it's very unlikely that it works with breeding this generation though I don't believe anyone has done enough testing on it.

So basically it's serebii confirmed.

JoeM86

It didn't work with breeding in the past so it's very unlikely that it works with breeding this generation though I don't believe anyone has done enough testing on it.

So basically it's serebii confirmed.

What the hell are you talking about? It worked with breeding in the past. We were just unsure with XY due to the text saying about it working on wild Pokémon.

We're still testing breeding, but this is tricky since we can't datamine.

Top Bottom