• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Dandalf

Neo Member
Doesn't work on hidden abilities. D:

True.

I completely forgot Blaze was a hidden ability.

So many changes to breeding now it's lovely. I'm still waiting for Bank to open so I can move over my 6 31 IV Japanese Ditto...

Any day now, right?

Right!?

Dandalf

Neo Member
Iron fist is the HA. Lol.

FUeBDpV.gif

This is why I don't use Chimchar.

Tiamant

Hey Tiamant, anyway I can get a storm drain Lileep?

Sure, what was your ingame name? The only thing I'm looking now is Extremespeed Zigzagoon and I'm sure no one on this forum has it so anything you have is fine :)

Edit: you can have one too Mich, I'm breeding lots of them right now and I already have the egg moves I wanted, just hit me with a trade (name's Alv)

MicH

Sure, what was your ingame name? The only thing I'm looking now is Extremespeed Zigzagoon and I'm sure no one on this forum has it so anything you have is fine :)
Do you have one more? I would love one! Unfortunately I don't have one of those Zigzagoons

Korosenai

In game name is Cody, I think we are already friends. Edit: we aren't friends. My fc is in my profile.

And damn it, it's raining on route 14. Any other place where I can get attacks evs?

MicH

Edit: you can have one too Mich, I'm breeding lots of them right now and I've already have the egg moves I wanted, just hot me with a trade (name's Alv)
You're awesome! Thanks man. I sent you a Bagon as I didn't really know what you wanted .P Hope it's ok!

Tiamant

In game name is Cody, I think we are already friends. Edit: we aren't friends. My fc is in my profile.

And damn it, it's raining on route 14. Any other place where I can get attacks evs?

As of late my friendlist doesn't show everybody online so maybe I can't see you, try hitting me with a request.

Tiamant

Breeding fossils is soooo slow, good thing I have the perfect Ditto to speed things up.

Anyway I want to take a little break so I'm thinking about some good old GAF MULTIBATTLE, any volunteers? :D

CrimsonN0

Breeding fossils is soooo slow, good thing I have the perfect Ditto to speed things up.

Anyway I want to take a little break so I'm thinking about some good old GAF MULTIBATTLE, any volunteers? :D

Sure, I'll be on in a couple minutes.

My FC:5000-3009-5859
IGN: Crimson

OceanBlue

I don't really have a doubles team or many good Pokemon yet (I need to train a lot of them :<), but I'll join if you can't find an extra person. My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

PBalfredo

Here's another small giveaway. Ranges from 3-5ivs:

20 adamant clear body beldum
7 jolly rattled magikarp (luxury ball)
7 jolly swift swim magikarp (luxury ball)
23 jolly iron fist chimchar

Would prefer to have in return 3-4iv female rejects in luxury balls but anything is fine. :D
I will be wonder trading them away later tonight. PM or quote with info. My FC is in my profile.

Could I get a Chimchar and a swift swim magikarp, please? I got 3-4IV female storm drain Shellos, Espurr, Snivy, Skorupi, Mawile, Charmander, and Bidoof.

My FC is 0001-3764-1620. In game name is also PBalfredo

lol, this Cottonee has been in the Day Care so long, it is level 81.

Gonna try changing the parent and now I'll actually count till I get a shiny.

LaNaranja

Hey people if there are still HA Chimchars going around can I get one?

I have a 5 IV Timid Togepi with Nasty Plot and Super Luck (the regular attack is poop though). I also have a 5IV Adamant Scraggy with Fire Punch and Moxie.

one_kill

Hey people if there are still HA Chimchars going around can I get one?

I have a 5 IV Timid Togepi with Nasty Plot and Super Luck (the regular attack is poop though). I also have a 5IV Adamant Scraggy with Fire Punch and Moxie.
I'll breed you one
Can I get the Togepi?

Top Bottom