• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

one_kill

Thanks OceanBlue and Metroidvania :D

I initially just wanted to complete the Dex, but spending time in this thread made me want to make a team of competitive Pokemon

OceanBlue

Thanks OceanBlue and Metroidvania :D

I initially just wanted to complete the Dex, but spending time in this thread made me want to make a team of competitive Pokemon

If you think it'll be fun, I say go for it! There's never any shame in learning something new after all. :D

DaBoss

Power Items ensure that you pass down a certain IV, so you could use the combination of Destiny Knot + Power Item (for IV you need) to initially start up breeding chain.
Thought you guys would find this interesting.
You should link to the images instead since not everyone wants to see them until they are officially revealed, but I really appreciate you posting the pics. Though in the end, I doubt I would use them in any scenario lol.

Seems like PokeBeach's rumor guy was pretty much spot on, though I didn't really doubt him/her since there really was no reason to.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93646819&postcount=3001

Usobuko

Banned
Dear PokeGAF cloners,

After several chain trades I find myself stumble on a 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid Lv.100 Latias. Most of the times, the IVs and Nature are terrible. Anyway, I want to send this around to PokeGAF ( like the 6IV Foreign Dittos ) but unfortunately, I don't have another 3DS. Any helpers or distributors? Be sure to send it back to me though :)

Quest1

Dear PokeGAF cloners,

After several chain trade I find myself stumble on a 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid Lv.100 Latias. Most of the times, the IVs and Nature are terrible. Anyway, I want to send this around to PokeGAF ( like the 6IV Foreign Dittos ) but unfortunately, I don't have another 3DS. Any helpers or distributors? Be sure to send it back to me though :)

I got an initial batch. I'll send it right back after I make one.

Usobuko

Banned
I got an initial batch. I'll send it right back after I make one.

Send me your 3DS friend code :)

I can pass it to you now if you want. Send me a PM when you're done so I'll get online to receive it. You still have 6IV Dittos? I already have them but there are a couple here who miss it.

Quest1

Send me your 3DS friend code :)

I can pass it to you now if you want. Send me a PM when you're done so I'll get online to receive it. You still have 6IV Dittos? I already have them but there are a couple here who miss it.

3024-5265-5661.

What's yours? I have a few dittos left I can clone if people need them. I've been away from GAF a few days.

Quest1

Arright, gonna be cloning and trading for a couple hours tonight bar dinner and maybe really late after.

I can clone Ditto the God, and the amazing Latias. Get me while they're hot. I also have some 6iv Talonflame and 5iv cloned trained aegislash I used to clone items. Lemme know what ya got.

Edit: panda, I got you. One caveat is I kinda suck at the cloning timing, so it could take a minute

Korosenai

Arright, gonna be cloning and trading for a couple hours tonight bar dinner and maybe really late after.

I can clone Ditto the God, and the amazing Latias. Get me while they're hot. I also have some 6iv Talonflame and 5iv cloned trained aegislash I used to clone items. Lemme know what ya got.

Is there anyway I could get a Latias and a pinsorite?

one_kill

What items have you cloned? I'm looking for the X mega stones and spare macho braces.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

Can I get a Latias and maybe a spare X mega evolution (if ya have any, if not no worries) for a 5iv Adamant Baton Pass Torchic?

I'mma try my hand at cloning again, and see if the couple of drinks has improved my timing.

edit: Also, seems like most of us here got Y, lol.

OceanBlue

Can I get a Latias and maybe a spare X mega evolution (if ya have any, if not no worries) for a 5iv Adamant Baton Pass Torchic?

I'mma try my hand at cloning again, and see if the couple of drinks has improved my timing.

I didn't. I wish I had a Charizard Y stone. Mega Charizard Y would be a good Drought user for my Lilligant lol. :D

spiritfox

I have X. Which Mega Stone do you want?

Quest1

Arright I'm irritated hahaha. I cannot clone for my life right now. I'll get all of you eventually, but I can't even get my latias haha.
Gotta keep trying.

Edit: GAF luck prevails. First Latias.

Edit edit: thanks Uso! Also, can you see that that pinsirite gets to Nub?

Usobuko

Banned
Quest has send back Latias so he is free to distribute whatever he clones now ( Ditto / Latias ). Send a PM or post here if you are looking for one. Of course it's entirely up to him how many he wants to clone. Ideally, other cloners should receive first to ease the amount of work.

Thanks again, Quest. And yes, I can send the Pinsirite to Nub. I already have one for my Mega Pinsir.

Metroidvania

I have X. Which Mega Stone do you want?

Honestly, I thought about it some more after I wrote that, and the only one I'd want, I guess, is Tyranitarite or Charizard/Mewtwonite X.

But mega-tyranitar apparently sucks, and I don't need the latter so much as want them for completion's sake.

I'll clone god ditto, see if I can get the timing better (got sucked into a Dota game), and make some extra Y only stones at the same time to trade for 'em.

Blasty

Arright I'm irritated hahaha. I cannot clone for my life right now. I'll get all of you eventually, but I can't even get my latias haha.
Gotta keep trying.

Edit: GAF luck prevails. First Latias.

Edit edit: thanks Uso! Also, can you see that that pinsirite gets to Nub?

Quest, could I have a Ditto?

Also, does anyone want to trade a Tyranitarite for my Aggronite?

OceanBlue

Honestly, I thought about it some more after I wrote that, and the only one I'd want, I guess, is Tyranitarite or Charizard/Mewtwonite X.

But mega-tyranitar apparently sucks, and I don't need the latter so much as want them for completion's sake.

I'll clone god ditto, see if I can get the timing better (got sucked into a Dota game), and make some extra Y only stones at the same time to trade for 'em.

What's wrong with Mega-Tyranitar?

Metroidvania

What's wrong with Mega-Tyranitar?

Sorry, I was being a bit hyperbolic, I forgot to put compared to mega-aggron.

It's not terrible or anything, but It's typing as a defensive bruiser is worse than Mega Aggron's (who gets to ascend to mono steel), and Mega Aggron has the better tanking ability change in Filter, while Mega Tyranitar gets stuck with sandstorm.

Not to say sandstorm is bad, but personally, I'd find the Aggron useful in more situations, as long as you're not trying to block special attacks.

Quest1

Okay, just had dinner. Gonna clone dittos for a bit (attempt to at least) since they seem to be hotter, then I Gotta leave for a couple hours, and try again after. Post here.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sorry, I was being a bit hyperbolic, I forgot to put compared to mega-aggron.

It's not terrible or anything, but It's typing as a defensive bruiser is worse than Mega Aggron's (who gets to ascend to mono steel), and Mega Aggron has the better tanking ability change in Filter, while Mega Tyranitar gets stuck with sandstorm.

Not to say sandstorm is bad, but personally, I'd find the Aggron useful in more situations, as long as you're not trying to block special attacks.

Eh, Mega Tyranitar can finally make real use of Dragon Dance though.

Aiustis

I'm looking for Vivillons; I don't really have much got a bunch of Drownzees, Cacturnes and Beldums and many bug types.

Garden
Icy Snow

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would also like a pretty-looking Vivillon.
lol @ my priorities

PBalfredo

After breeding and building my party for way too long (and frankly I still have a good amount of EV training to do) I'm finally taking my battles online. First two have already been triumphant clutch victories.

KT3G-WWWW-WWW4-9DXY
Gastrodon has 4x weakness to grass, so Gourgeist should of had him dead to rights. Clutch quick claw saves the day.

MRZW-WWWW-WWW4-9DXU
Aside from Mega Lucario, this guy had all legendaries on this team, which made this win all the sweeter

Adrian121

Okay, just had dinner. Gonna clone dittos for a bit (attempt to at least) since they seem to be hotter, then I Gotta leave for a couple hours, and try again after. Post here.

Sent you a PM earlier but you said post here, so here it is lol. I would love one of the almighty god Ditto's once you clone it, please.

2852-7581-0509

EDIT: My in-game name is Adam.

Top Bottom