• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

I have one left but there's two michaels on my list at the moment. Send me one. Ign CJ.

Also, spinda, in done with your rayquaza.

And sez, I got you too. And Nub. Whenever you guys are ready.
Thanks man. I cant send a trade req right now as you're away, I think, but I'll do it once you're back. Thanks!

SeZMehK

I have one left but there's two michaels on my list at the moment. Send me one. Ign CJ.

Oh cool. I'm not at home. If you want, you can have spindashing hold it for me. I'll be home in 1 hour.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
All out of dittos for the moment, hope everyone who got one enjoys theirs.

Repeating the request for X-only megas to trade/clone. I can give some nice collateral/compensation, if that helps.

Quest1

Oh cool. I'm not at home. If you want, you can have spindashing hold it for me. I'll be home in 1 hour.

It's cool. Just lemme know when you're on. After this and my last two breeding projects, in taking a long break from breeding/cloning lol. All battles...

...unless someone suckers me in with a 5iv LatiOs...

MicH

Thanks so much for the Ditto, Quest1. So helpful! Just finished breeding a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Tynamo :D

Putting my spare Chimchars and Tynamos up on GTS for the other Bank Pokémon I need. Got all starters so far!

Korosenai

Thanks so much for the Ditto, Quest1. So helpful! Just finished breeding a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Tynamo :D

Putting my spare Chimchars and Tynamos up on GTS for the other Bank Pokémon I need. Got all starters so far!
Could I take one of those Tynamos off your hands? :p

MicH

That's fine. Here are the 5 iv mob's I have right now:

Meditite, Rotom, Kangaskhan, Feebas, Mawile, Gligar, Mareep, Scrafty, and Ralts.
Feebas would be awesome, thanks! :D

EDIT: Are you on? I don't see you. It's Cody, right?

EDIT2: And just as I say this you're online :D

Jaeger

All out of dittos for the moment, hope everyone who got one enjoys theirs.

Repeating the request for X-only megas to trade/clone. I can give some nice collateral/compensation, if that helps.

You know I can help with that, too. I didn't grab all of them yet, but I do have Charizard, and Mewtwo X Stones.

I have all the X Mega stones (except Mewtwo) and can help with cloning. Does anyone have spare Y-exclusive stones?

FC in profile.

EDIT: what's a good moveset for Mega Kangaskhan? I have Double-Edge, Power-Up Punch, Earthquake, and Fake Out right now. Sucker Punch over Fake Out? Body Slam over Double-Edge? Drain Punch over Power-Up Punch?

I have all the X Mega stones (except Mewtwo) and can help with cloning. Does anyone have spare Y-exclusive stones?

FC in profile.

EDIT: what's a good moveset for Mega Kangaskhan? I have Double-Edge, Power-Up Punch, Earthquake, and Fake Out right now. Sucker Punch over Fake Out? Body Slam over Double-Edge? Drain Punch over Power-Up Punch?

Mega Kanga 101:

Return
Earthquake
Power-Up Punch
Sucker Punch

You could switch Return for Body Slam, but Return hits like a grown man.

Fake Out is an option but eh, I'd rather run Return.

Does anyone know for the world tournaments if Pokemon from older generations that come with Move a Tutor moves will be eligible? For example Gabite learns Stealth Rock in Gen V, but im pretty sure all Pokemon have to be raised within gen VI to be eligible. Can you pass those moves through breeding at all ?

TWILT

Banned
Soo I kinda want to pick up Aegislash again (currently trying to MM breed a shiny one again lol). What's the most standard/best set for him? People still using Shadow Sneak/Swords Dance/Sacred Sword/King's Shield with max attack and speed?

EDIT: Whoops meant HP instead of speed. :p

Soo I kinda want to pick up Aegislash again (currently trying to MM breed a shiny one again lol). What's the most standard/best set for him? People still using Shadow Sneak/Swords Dance/Sacred Sword/King's Shield with max attack and speed?

I run that set with a Brave Nature (+Atk, -Speed). Max HP and Attack and actually a 0 IV in Speed.

As slow as possible so that I'll go second for King's Shield shenanigans.

MicH

Is Competetive a good ability for Milotic? I suppose it's decent for sweepers, but not really for annoyers. Gotta figure out what to do. What Milotic sets do you guys run?

Another random breeding question.. If I breed with a Ditto does it matter if the Male has the hidden ability or not ? Would it having the hidden ability increase the odds of breeding with hidden ability or does it not matter because it's determined through the ditto?

Korosenai

Another random breeding question.. If I breed with a Ditto does it matter if the Male has the hidden ability or not ? Would it having the hidden ability increase the odds of breeding with hidden ability or does it not matter because it's determined through the ditto?
It doesnt matter, but you have a better chance with the female. The percentage for getting the HA is higher with female.

LaNaranja

While everyone is asking, what is recommended for Mega Charizard X. I have been using Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch, and Flare Blitz. I have been thinking of swapping Flare Blitz for Fire Fang though.

TWILT

Banned
While everyone is asking, what is recommended for Mega Charizard X. I have been using Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch, and Flare Blitz. I have been thinking of swapping Flare Blitz for Fire Fang though.
I use Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/FlareBlitz/Earthquake.

You can put Outrage instead of Dragon Claw for more power (though watch out for fairies using it as a free switch in), and you can probably run something like Fire Blast instead of Flare Blitz if you want to run a more mixed set. I don't really recommend switching to Fire Fang, because the huge drop in power is not worth it IMO.

macklelol

Is Competetive a good ability for Milotic? I suppose it's decent for sweepers, but not really for annoyers. Gotta figure out what to do. What Milotic sets do you guys run?

I think the standard set for Milotic is Scald/Ice Beam/Recover/Haze or Dragon Tail. No clue about Competitive Milotic, but it doesn't really seem that good.

Why would you do that, though? You lose a ridiculous amount of power by using Fire Fang instead of Flare Blitz. If the recoil is what bothers you, you can run Roost for some reliable recovery.

L.O.R.D

just noticed something on GTS

0FdeN3H.jpg

what is this pokeball mean ?
i know if i own a pokemon their symbol is not like that
even a pokemon not from game like piplub his symbol like any other pokemon

I'm not really familiar with this cloning business, but you have Rayquaza's? How do I go about getting one? And X Megastones? I really want Pinsirite. ;_;

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
You know I can help with that, too. I didn't grab all of them yet, but I do have Charizard, and Mewtwo X Stones.

Ah, right.

Well, just let me know when you're on, then.

I have extras of all of them except for Heracrossite, which I forgot about since I don't use it, lol.

Wait are you sure? If I breed with a male and a ditto and the male does not have the hidden ability it can still transfer?

No, the male needs to have the HA to transfer. It's like a 40% chance with a male as opposed to 60% with a female, or something to that effect.

SeZMehK

It's cool. Just lemme know when you're on. After this and my last two breeding projects, in taking a long break from breeding/cloning lol. All battles...

...unless someone suckers me in with a 5iv LatiOs...

I am back. I am ready to trade whenever you are.

Top Bottom