• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

Woah.

Just finished EV training my Monferno at route 19 without it ever raining. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

Although I still don't believe Wepinbells are more common that Gligars. So many!

MicH

I hope some of you are up for some multi battles later tonight once I finish leveling my new Pokémon :D Been too long since I battled last

Korosenai

You know, I have just been breeding my pokemon. I still havent EV trained them. Lol. I really should. :p
Same here. I have half a box of iv bred and ev trained Pokemon, yet almost a full box of just iv bred Pokemon I need to train. Breeding is just too fun.

OceanBlue

Sorry one_kill and Professor Beef. It's going to take longer than I thought to breed this. I forgot Riolu can't make eggs and both my HA Riolu and my Smeargle are male :(. I'm still doing it if you guys mind waiting, but if someone else has one for you two I won't mind if you take it.

one_kill

Sorry one_kill and Professor Beef. It's going to take longer than I thought to breed this. I forgot Riolu can't make eggs and both my HA Riolu and my Smeargle are male :(. I'm still doing it if you guys mind waiting, but if someone else has one for you two I won't mind if you take it.
Take your time!

That's ok. I'm the dingus named Ash btw
I'm gonna be the very best like no one ever was
din dun dun DUN

I was going to name myself Red :x

Korosenai

Im testing out a new team of Dragonite, Mega Pinsir, and Cloyster on Battle Spot. Its actually working pretty well.

Dragonite + Marvel Scale + Dragon Dance + Extreme Speed + Weakness Policy = Scary.

LaNaranja

So who do I have to beg for a 6 IV Ditto?

Does anyone with a 6IV Ditto have an extra 4 or 5 IV Ditto they could spare? All my Dittos are 2 IV and it makes breeding a huge pain in the ass. Hell even a 3 IV one would be really greatly appreciated.

MicH

Not quite sure on what to make next. Almost a full box of IV bred and EV trained monsters.

Maybe a Typhlosion. I got a perfect on off Wonder Trade (31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cyndaquil) but I'm not quite sure how useful he is. I might have to try it out

backlot

Im testing out a new team of Dragonite, Mega Pinsir, and Cloyster on Battle Spot. Its actually working pretty well.

Dragonite + Marvel Scale + Dragon Dance + Extreme Speed + Weakness Policy = Scary.

What moveset do you run on Mega Pinsir? That's one Pokemon that seems like it could be really fun to use.

OceanBlue

Do you have any spare Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack? I've been slightly interested in using one.

Not quite sure on what to make next. Almost a full box of IV bred and EV trained monsters.

Maybe a Typhlosion. I got a perfect on off Wonder Trade (31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cyndaquil) but I'm not quite sure how useful he is. I might have to try it out

Eruption is fun in 3v3 if you can keep him healthy :)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I don't know where Quest1 stopped, but I've got 4 extra Latias if people haven't gotten theirs. Would prefer 5iv pokes or pokebank only 'mon, but am not gonna be stingy about it.

MicH

Do you have any spare Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack? I've been slightly interested in using one.
If he doesn't, I do

Mega Pinsir is very fun to use. I run Quick Attack / Return / Swords Dance / Earthquake

You can easily run Close Combat instead of Earthquake

dat Aerilate Quick Attack

Eruption is fun in 3v3 if you can keep him healthy :)
That definitely sounds fun

I don't know where Quest1 stopped, but I've got 4 extra Latias if people haven't gotten theirs. Would prefer 5iv pokes or pokebank only 'mon, but am not gonna be stingy about it.
I would love a Latias! I have some spare Feebas, Chimchars and Tynamo. All 5 IV and the first two have egg moves. I have some other non-bank stuff too if you're more interested in that

OceanBlue

If he doesn't, I do

Mega Pinsir is very fun to use. I run Quick Attack / Return / Swords Dance / Earthquake

Mega Pinsir seems like a monster :(. I'm not sure I have a Pokemon that can deal with it lol.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I would love a Latias! I have some spare Feebas, Chimchars and Tynamo. All 5 IV and the first two have egg moves. I have some other non-bank stuff too if you're more interested in that

A Tynamo would be sweet, I've never even used one before. I might have to go find another Thunderstone, though, lol.

I think I'm on your FL already from way back, but if not, FC is 3153-3730-9713. IGN is Met.

Korosenai

What moveset do you run on Mega Pinsir? That's one Pokemon that seems like it could be really fun to use.
Right now I'm using a Jolly Pinsir with Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Return, and Earthquake. It's pretty effective. I might swap out swords dance though for Close Combat, it's hard to find a good time to use it.

Not currently, but I can breed you one later.

fek

One thing is for sure. Once PB is out here, I will be catching females in luxury balls... >.>
If you can catch a Misdreavus in previous games please let me know. It's the only one I want and won't be able to transfer in a luxury ball. If you need any pokemon from Black or Black 2, I can help too.

Usobuko

Banned
Right now I'm using a Jolly Pinsir with Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Return, and Earthquake. It's pretty effective. I might swap out swords dance though for Close Combat, it's hard to find a good time to use it.
If he doesn't, I do

Same goes for my Mega Pinsir, exactly the same nature and moveset. Get walls by any form of Skarmory though.

ohkay

To the people looking for a HA riolu with bullet punch, I should be able to breed some quickly when I get home in about an hour. Send me a PM if you want one.

Any chance I could grab one of these?

OceanBlue

Woo, finally got a female Prankster Riolu! Time to run around more until it gets max happiness so I can get Crunch and Blaze Kick on babies.

I'd like one! I have 5IV Gible, Froakie, Fletching, Swinub, and Snorunt. My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

If he doesn't, I do
Okay, see above for offers! If you're fine with 4IV, I have Rotom, Growlithe, Dratini, Marill, Larvitar, Klefki, and Eevee.

Yeah, you neeed Close Combat to deal with Skarmory and Eartquake for Aegislash
For some reason, this sounded kinda scary so I did some calculations. It seems really dangerous to use Close Combat. Even +2 it'll only do around 50%, and the -1 DEF leads to a guaranteed KO.

0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 98-116 (69.5 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. -1 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 146-174 (103.5 - 123.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Skarmory seems like the answer to Mega Pinsir lol.

To the people looking for a HA riolu with bullet punch, I should be able to breed some quickly when I get home in about an hour. Send me a PM if you want one.
This seems convenient for them. I'm still going to take a while because I'm stubborn about these egg moves, so it'd definitely be better to go with you.

MicH

Woo, finally got a female Prankster Riolu! Time to run around more until it gets max happiness so I can get Crunch and Blaze Kick on babies.

I'd like one! I have 5IV Gible, Froakie, Fletching, Swinub, and Snorunt. My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

Okay, see above for offers! If you're fine with 4IV, I have Rotom, Growlithe, Dratini, Marill, Larvitar, Klefki, and Eevee.

For some reason, this sounded kinda scary so I did some calculations. It seems really dangerous to use Close Combat. Even +2 it'll only do around 50%, and the -1 DEF leads to a guaranteed KO.

0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 98-116 (69.5 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. -1 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 146-174 (103.5 - 123.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Skarmory seems like the answer to Mega Pinsir lol.

This seems convenient for them. I'm still going to take a while because I'm stubborn about these egg moves, so it'd definitely be better to go with you.
Just checked and I actually have a perfect Pinsir. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Pinsir (Hyper Cutter) w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat

I would love a Growlithe!

Top Bottom