• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

DaBoss

The one I used to farm lucky eggs was darpad's. He has a Chansey FS

And damn these Dratini refusing to become 5 IV ones :(
Do you mean daripad? As in this person?

Well no point in asking since I confirmed it with the GAF Friend Safari document lol. I thought I had him added a while back.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I'd like one! I have 5IV Gible, Froakie, Fletching, Swinub, and Snorunt. My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

IIRC, we're already friends.

A Snorunt would be awesome, female if possible? If not, all good, I can breed one out.

Any chance I could grab one of these?

Sure, either PM me or post your FC and IGN. Edit: Mine is 3153-3730-9713, IGN Met.

I think I have two Chansey FS's, (I think only one might be someone on GAF) but have only gotten lucky Punch's from them thus far.

I should have been cloning them instead of more version exclusive megas, in retrospect, lol.

Firestorm

After finishing EVing and training this Bulbasaur into a Level 50 Venusaur, I now realize that the parent I was using had forgotten Giga Drain.

I am so mad right now.

Kinokou

I have decided to breed for hidden power for the first time. I'm aiming for grass, with this spread: O E O E O O.
Are there any do and don'ts I should know before I start? Does it take long?

After finishing EVing and training this Bulbasaur into a Level 50 Venusaur, I now realize that the parent I was using had forgotten Giga Drain.

I am so mad right now.

That sucks.

I was trying to piece together a move set, IV spread and nature for Venusaur earlier but couldn't decide on moves. May I ask what you're breeding for?

Frenzy Plant seems legit, then there's Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Bullet Seed, etc., Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Synthesis...

Without Hidden Power, is there any good weakness coverage I'm failing to notice? Besides mega's Thick Fat ability.

OceanBlue

Just checked and I actually have a perfect Pinsir. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Pinsir (Hyper Cutter) w/ Quick Attack and Close Combat

I would love a Growlithe!
Sure thing! Do I have you added already? Also, the only Intimidate Growlithes I have are male, and they only have Close Combat and not Morning Sun. Sorry about that. I do have an Espeon so if you want to wait I can breed a Growlithe with Morning Sun after I finish breeding this Riolu. Unfortunately it'll take a little while since all of my female Growlithe know Flash Fire lol.
IIRC, we're already friends.

A Snorunt would be awesome, female if possible? If not, all good, I can breed one out.
Sure thing! Tell me if you're online. If I don't see you, I'll add you.

MicH

Sure thing! Do I have you added already? Also, the only Intimidate Growlithes I have are male, and they only have Close Combat and not Morning Sun. Sorry about that. I do have an Espeon so if you want to wait I can breed a Growlithe with Morning Sun after I finish breeding this Riolu. Unfortunately it'll take a little while since all of my female Growlithe know Flash Fire lol.

Yeah, don't worry about it, it's perfectly fine. You don't have me yet. My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
How do I check a Pokemons happiness? I need to max Pinsir out for Return. Just need to know how close I am to max happiness.

Friendliness for return?

Pokemon Fan Center in Laverre, lady on the left when you enter the house.

Huh, I'm online now, but don't see you either, which is odd as I know I've seen a Haruka on my friends list in game.

Will check and see if shenanigans are occurring.

edit: Apparently, it must be someone else, lol.

FC is 3153-3730-9713. IGN Met.

OceanBlue

Yeah, don't worry about it, it's perfectly fine. You don't have me yet. My FC is 2836-0194-8979
There you go! Sorry about the weird pause in the middle of the trade. I got a phone call.

Huh, I'm online now, but don't see you either, which is odd as I know I've seen a Haruka on my friends list in game.

Will check and see if shenanigans are occurring.

edit: Apparently, it must be someone else, lol.

FC is 3153-3730-9713. IGN Met.

Lol well, neat to hear about another Haruka out there :D. I added you.

OceanBlue

Thanks MicH and Metroidvania!

Anyone want to do Multi-Battles?

If one_kill and A Pretty Panda don't need Riolu anymore, I'll join if you guys need another person. I'm hatching eggs so I won't be bothered if you guys find enough people though. :D

My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

cmurph

Banned
Ugh, Finally Chain Traded through all the Legendary Pokemon in GTS... What a chore.

National Dex #693. All I have left is Trade Evolutions and Event Pokemon to catch!

SeZMehK

Anyone want to do Multi-Battles?

Haha no problem. Thanks!

When I hatch these five Dratini, yes!

Thanks MicH and Metroidvania!

If one_kill and A Pretty Panda don't need Riolu anymore, I'll join if you guys need another person. I'm hatching eggs so I won't be bothered if you guys find enough people though. :D

My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka.

Fine, I'll join in too! :p

OceanBlue

Yay, the first I bred after getting the female HA Riolu has the right 5IVs and its HA! It must be karma, because breeding for a female HA Riolu was a pain. Anyway, I have HA Riolu for A Pretty Panda and one_kill.

I don't think we need one more, but I'll add you anyways.

FC: 1736-0341-1378

Added you. Have fun!

MicH

Jesus, I didn't even get a chance to play. And it all came down to me not using Thunderbolt on Noivern. Damn it, I thought he was gonna switch!

MicH

And I just realized I forgot to put Flare Blitz on my Infernape so now he has Tackle instead. Gotta change that lol

Well.

BdQTwjxIMAA1K9Y.jpg:large
31/31/X/31/31/X Female. Not bad. Took around 60 eggs. Not fair at all. Whimsicott why.

DaBoss

Are you going to come back online KittenMaster?
Why didnt you go for metagross. Well, that ended.
I was trying to avoid the Will-O-Wisp since that could mess Mawile up.

Though thinking about it now, I wouldn't have been able to avoid it later on, so what I did was pointless lol.

SeZMehK

I was trying to avoid the Will-O-Wisp since that could mess Mawile up.

Though thinking about it now, I wouldn't have been able to avoid it later on, so what I did was pointless lol.

Lol, another one? Do low level pokemon get upped to level 50? If so, I could switch pokes, lol.

Top Bottom