• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

DaBoss

Well I'm the bigger idiot, I could have switched into Tyrannitar keeping Rotom alive while making Charizard look like an idiot lol.

One thing I got out of these battles is that Choice Scarf + Rock Slide + Tyrannitar = Death to Sun teams.

SeZMehK

I still look like an idiot for having 2 pokes weak to rock. Lol

Well I'm the bigger idiot, I could have switched into Tyrannitar keeping Rotom alive while making Charizard look like an idiot lol.

One thing I got out of these battles is that Choice Scarf + Rock Slide + Tyrannitar = Death to Sun teams.

Well, shit. No wonder he was faster. :/

OceanBlue

Even against Venusaur?

Edit: Oh right, it won't be able to use Chlorophyll because of the sandstorm. Also, I just looked it up and Petal Dance targets a random Pokemon! That's not good. :(

DaBoss

Gotta eat now, and will probably be watching AGDQ while doing so, so I'm not gonna play. Sorry Crimson.

If you can get 2 other people after, I may finish eating and then join you guys.

MicH

YESSS! AT LAST! 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed

I have so many 4 IV ones if anyone wants one

Now what to work on next...

OceanBlue

YESSS! AT LAST! 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed

I have so many 4 IV ones if anyone wants one

Now what to work on next...

Lol that's how I feel. I have so many options because of this thread. I think I'm going to get myself a Goodra though. I've been getting way too many physical attacking Pokemon recently, lol.

OceanBlue

Lol I had a spare Riolu egg and it has 31/0/31/x/x/31. I almost feel like marking ATK as perfect and keeping it in one of my 4+ IV boxes. :p

MicH

Sure, I'll take one.

OMG meemememememe

FC is 2320-6152-0406. ign is Nick.

I'll take one too! 4682-9802-2983
Sure! Some may not have marked IVs, but they all have 4 (none in SpA).

I need your FCs and your IGNs, please. My FC is 2836-0194-8979 and my IGN is Michael

Lol that's how I feel. I have so many options because of this thread. I think I'm going to get myself a Goodra though. I've been getting way too many physical attacking Pokemon recently, lol.
Yeah, seriously! I'm leaning towards a Bulbasaur or a Noibat.. or maybe a Drought Vulpix. Decisions, decisions

OceanBlue

Yeah, seriously! I'm leaning towards a Bulbasaur or a Noibat.. or maybe a Drought Vulpix. Decisions, decisions

Actually, I should probably ask this thread if they have spares to give away more often. It'd save me a lot of time.

I'm planning on making a Noivern as well (right after the Goodra, actually). One of us can decide to make it and give the other a spare 4+IV :D. Also, if anyone has spare Noibats, can I have one?

I need your FCs and your IGNs, please. My FC is 2836-0194-8979 and my IGN is Michael

2277-6630-8686

MicH

Actually, I should probably ask this thread if they have spares to give away more often. It'd save me a lot of time.

I'm planning on making a Noivern as well (right after the Goodra, actually). One of us can decide to make it and give the other a spare 4+IV :D. Also, if anyone has spare Noibats, can I have one?
If I decide to breed one before you do, I'll be sure to save a spare for you

Actually, I think I'll make a Roserade first. Has anyone here used one?

Up to 430 Pokémon caught so far but out of Pokémon I can evolve. I can probably get another 15 from breeding and catching a few I missed, but the rest I'll have to get from trading. I should be able to gain about 150 when Pokémon Bank comes out though.

LaNaranja

So who do I have to beg for a 6 IV Ditto?

Does anyone with a 6IV Ditto have an extra 4 or 5 IV Ditto they could spare? All my Dittos are 2 IV and it makes breeding a huge pain in the ass. Hell even a 3 IV one would be really greatly appreciated.

Anyone? :(

I have one extra 5IV HA Timid Togepi with Nasty Plot. I will even include a Shiny Stone. The thing originally took forever to breed, especially with only 2 IV Dittos. A Ditto with better IVs would be really great.

I also have a ton of 4IV Jolly Charmanders with Crunch and Dragon Dance (no HA), 4IV Timid Togepis that know Nasty Plot (I have some with every ability), 4IV Timid Snorunts (HA and regular abilities), and 4IV Timid Tentacools (No HA).

Anyone want any of them? Good IVs always appreciated but I will take anything.

Up to 430 Pokémon caught so far but out of Pokémon I can evolve. I can probably get another 15 from breeding and catching a few I missed, but the rest I'll have to get from trading. I should be able to gain about 150 when Pokémon Bank comes out though.

Yeah I'm sitting here patiently for Pokemon Bank. I'm at 594 in the Dex avoiding online trading because I don't want any of the new guys.

Ryne

Unfortunately I ran out of dittos and I don't have the second 3DS to clone at the moment :(. Otherwise I would help you out.

If no one else comes to get you a ditto, I'll try to clone up some by Tuesday

Woo, now I can finally make that Weakness Policy Dragonite. I just remembered reading that you already got a perfect Cyndaquil MicH. Sorry about that.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Anyone? :(

I have one extra 5IV HA Timid Togepi with Nasty Plot. I will even include a Shiny Stone. The thing originally took forever to breed, especially with only 2 IV Dittos. A Ditto with better IVs would be really great.

I also have a ton of 4IV Jolly Charmanders with Crunch and Dragon Dance (no HA), 4IV Timid Togepis that know Nasty Plot (I have some with every ability), 4IV Timid Snorunts (HA and regular abilities), and 4IV Timid Tentacools (No HA).

Anyone want any of them? Good IVs always appreciated but I will take anything.

I can get a cloned ditto for you, but have been on a failing streak recently.

Will try to have one by tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Otherwise I have an old 4iv one lying around if you want that in the interim.

MY IGN is Athena. Thanks a lot!

Korosenai

Random question, but what Pokemon are the special defense and attack super training bags based on? Special Attack is obviously litwick, speed is zubat, defense is aggron, hp is azumarill.

Top Bottom