• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

daripad

If a Pokemon gets full happiness with me and I leave it on the PC for a while, is it going to have a lower happiness rate or will it remain fully happy with me?

Korosenai

I'm starting to breed Noibat now. I'll try to get a good 4 or 5IV one so you can get a good head-start MicH.

I've bred way more in the past two days than usual, it's crazy. It's strangely satisfying though and it's easy enough to do other things while I'm breeding.
I can whip you up a 5v one real fast if you want after I finish this battle spot match.

MicH

I'm starting to breed Noibat now. I'll try to get a good 4 or 5IV one so you can get a good head-start MicH.

I've bred way more in the past two days than usual, it's crazy. It's strangely satisfying though and it's easy enough to do other things while I'm breeding.
Awesome, thanks! I'm working on a Roserade and currently breeding egg moves onto her. Never used Roserade before so this is exciting

OceanBlue

I can whip you up a 5v one real fast if you want after I finish this battle spot match.

Oh yeah, that'd be great! I need to see what I have to offer, but it isn't too much. I think I've bred (your) Gible, Riolu, and Goomy since we last traded lol.

Edit: Oh, but I don't have any Prankster Riolu left. I got really lucky so I didn't have to breed more than once. I do have 5IV regular Riolu though. I should be able to breed some good Prankster Riolu though if you need me to. Oh, I also bred some Froakie but everyone has those by now, lol.

Korosenai

Oh yeah, that'd be great! I need to see what I have to offer, but it isn't too much. I think I've bred (your) Gible, Riolu, and Goomy since we last traded lol.

Edit: Oh, but I don't have any Prankster Riolu left. I got really lucky so I didn't have to breed more than once. I do have 5IV regular Riolu though. I should be able to breed some good Prankster Riolu though if you need me to. Oh, I also bred some Froakie but everyone has those by now, lol.
Nah, I've already got one with 4 iv's and the egg moves.

Whats your ign again? Haruka?

Mich, do you ant a Noibat too?

Adrian121

The water chamber of the Elite 4 has to be one of my favorite Elite 4 rooms ever. One of the best aesthetic parts of the game, IMO.

MicH

Just trade me a Riolu. Or if your Froakies are timid then I'll take one of those.

I'll give you a 5v one now and you can give me an IOU on those Roselia after you breed the egg moves onto it lol.
Deal :p

I need a Cacturne to breed Spikes onto it (just in case I will need it, don't think I will though) and I don't have one. Anyone have one (male) they can lend me?

As of right now I'm breeding Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder onto it from Exgegcute

MicH

If you get a Cacturne could I borrow it when you're done with it to breed spikes onto ferroseed?

Yeah, I somehow got it on the second egg lol.
Sure! Just checked GTS ... eeeesh

EDIT Female Timid Natural Cure Roselia w/ Sleep Poweder and Leaf Storm get. Hopefully someone here has a Cacnea / Cacturne so we can get Spikes on her

The battle made me realize that I've somehow completely forgotten about Stealth Rock.

I usually never use Stealth Rock. But since Serperior was setting up and Mawoswine's Sash was still intact, I thought I'd go for it. It definitely mattered in the end. As did that random burn I got on Swampert lol.

Korosenai

Sure! Just checked GTS ... eeeesh

EDIT Female Timid Natural Cure Roselia w/ Sleep Poweder and Leaf Storm get. Hopefully someone here has a Cacnea / Cacturne so we can get Spikes on her
Yeah, that's why I'm relying on you for the Cacturne lol.

I also have a Ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rocks, just need spikes. Someone was asking for an Yveltal for their Caturne.... I was going to do it, but I really want to keep my Yveltal.

one_kill

Seems like my method of getting legendaries from the GTS, at least the beggining portion, is losing its touch.
I might as well wait for bank to get the rest, but I'll try it a couple more times before calling it quits.

CrimsonN0

Last game I almost got an entire team sweep with Swampert, but you actually managed it this game with your MegaCharizardX.
Really should have gone for ExtremeSpeed, but I really thought MultiScale would have prevented me from dying and wasn't sure if it would've finished him, but I guess a +2 Dragon Claw from it was too much.

LaNaranja

Good games Crimson. You totally destroyed me in that second match and were really close in the first. I had no idea what the weakness was for the electric eel looking thing or Swampert.

CrimsonN0

Good games Crimson. You totally destroyed me in that second match and were really close in the first. I had no idea what the weakness was for the electric eel looking thing or Swampert.

Yeah, GG.
Swampert is only weak to Grass and immune to Electric.
Elektross is Electric, but has Levitate so he has no weaknesses unless you have Mold Breaker(well, I guess theres also Gravity or Smack Down).

Korosenai

Just spent the last hour leveling up Cacnea to breed with Ferroseed... And I just now realized that its a female, and spikes isn't an egg move for Cacnea so I have to start over with a male. Dammit. I want to cry lol.

Mich, hopefully when I get on tomorrow you'll have a male that I can borrow... I just kind of have a useless level 48 female now lol.

macklelol

Just spent the last hour leveling up Cacnea to breed with Ferroseed... And I just now realized that its a female, and spikes isn't an egg move for Cacnea so I have to start over with a male. Dammit. I want to cry lol.

Mich, hopefully when I get on tomorrow you'll have a male that I can borrow... I just kind of have a useless level 48 female now lol.

Why not just use the one I gave you, I did give you a male.

Korosenai

Why not just use the one I gave you, I did give you a male.

I just wasn't thinking straight. I made a batch of them, and just used one I hatched instead of taking the male out of the day care. Realized I messed up when I went to put the female and the ferroseed in the day care.

I think I do have about 15 rare candies though, i'll probably just take your male and give him some rare candies. Forgot I had them. I need to stop breeding this late at night lol. I'll definitely get you your ferroseed by tomorrow, but it won't have 0 speed iv's. Not quite that good at breeding yet.

OceanBlue

I was looking at Goodra's stats, and it actually has quite a bit of ATK, and it learns Power Whip and Earthquake! I kinda wonder how one would do with a Curse set.

Bleeether

Day 5 of trying to hatch a shiny Foongus. I stop counting how many eggs i hatched after day 1 of 6 boxes :(

I hope i get lucky soon. I feel like giving up.

NEO0MJ

I was looking at Goodra's stats, and it actually has quite a bit of ATK, and it learns Power Whip and Earthquake! I kinda wonder how one would do with a Curse set.

It's an interesting idea. Maybe even try to use it with sap sipper. Most people expect either a supporting or a spacial oriented Assault vest set, so a physical set might surprise people.

Top Bottom