• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

Thanks.
I've been thinking of making a Roserade, but not enough to actually breed on egg moves.
Thanks for the mons! I haven't bred any of those, so this is a big help!

And yeah, I am very enticed by Roserade's potential. I just bred her yesterday and I haven't even gotten a chance to try her out yet. Hopefully my work pays off

ALM5252

does anyone have any spare Mew, Deoxys, and / or Genesect? I can't get them from the GTS. I got all mascot legendary Pokemon off the GTS.

I won't mind if they were PokeGenned or Cloned, just want them for my own personal use. especially mew. :)

just thought I'd ask

NEO0MJ

.. -.-

Fine

... just kidding :D I'll be on in a sec

Thanks for the pokemon, MicH :)
Sorry I had to give you a wild Torkoal, but I am now officially out of bred pokemon. Been doing a lot of hoarding, not enough breeding.

When do you want to battle?

MicH

@MicH
Sorry dude, I fell asleep! Do you still have a spare Roselia?

My FC is 0103 9712 6861
IGN is James

I'll be on shortly
Yes, do yo uwant male or female?

Also, you need to add me back. 2836-0194-8979

Thanks for the pokemon, MicH :)
Sorry I had to give you a wild Torkoal, but I am now officially out of bred pokemon. Been doing a lot of hoarding, not enough breeding.

When do you want to battle?
No problem, i don't really need anything in return.

Thanks for the Roselia, MicH!
Thank you so much for the Yamask! I've been trying to get one, but GTS is relentless in this regard.

Tiamant

I played Mandibuzz some weeks ago to a great result but I found to be always walled by steel types, would it be to crazy to use Incinerate on the classic set?

edit: why some gaffers appear in the acquaintances section of the PSS?

one_kill

What do you have? I think I have most (all starters, Tynamo, Feebas, Yamask, Koffing, Misdeavus) but if you have some other stuff then sure :D
Which one of these don't you have?
Meowth, Finneon, Elgyem, Baltoy, Rattata, Stantler, Porygon, Frillish, Glameow, Buneary, Kricketot, Slakoth

I'm not sure if I've missed out on anything, but Serebii probably has a list

MicH

Meowth, Finneon, Elgyem, Baltoy, Rattata, Stantler, Porygon, Frillish, Glameow, Buneary, Kricketot, Slakoth

Oooh, the only one of those I have is Porygon. I would be very interested in getting the rest. What are you looking for?

I have none of these of pokemon. ._. Mind trading some for a little o' pokemon collector? :3

Made it to battle 42 of super multi. Charizard Y and Ninetales (partner Typhlosion and Vensaur) is not a winning combo when Archeops is on the field (or Aerodactyl)

It ended with just Typhlosion left trying to use heat wave (AI switched to venusaur...who instantly ate a flamethrower) against a flash fire Entei...10 turns later Typhlosion dies from struggle recoil. Looking at the replay if the Entei went down a Moltres was waiting...

Trying to think of replacements for Ninetales, I have a Cinccino that covers weaknesses well but is not durable, I'll give it a try and if that fails Tyranitar. I did think Greninja but sun is not ideal for water attacks.

one_kill

Oooh, the only one of those I have is Porygon. I would be very interested in getting the rest. What are you looking for?
Apart from bank legendaries and shiny Pokemon, nothing in particular. Dw about it though. Just trade whatever you want to trade.

I can't breed atm because I need to go to work, but I'll contact you when I'm ready to trade.

I have none of these of pokemon. ._. Mind trading some for a little o' pokemon collector? :3
Yeah sure, it'll have to be later or tomorrow though.

Could I have a Slakoth? :O
Yeah sure thing. If you've got any spare Ferroseed lying around, that would be great!

one_kill

@Nub
You on now? What was your IGN again?
Since you only want Slakoth, I can get you an egg now

If you don't have a spare Ferroseed, dw about it

edit: why some gaffers appear in the acquaintances section of the PSS?
I think I understand this.

If you add friends with someone, go in game they then add you (but you don't return to the friends menu), they'll appear as a passerby in the trade, when you trade with them they will become an acquaintance.

IIRC if you check the friends section on the 3DS you should see the people added and then they'll be in friends.

ST2K

1624 eggs hatched, finally got a shiny Froakie.

I don't even know what to do now. It's been so long since I played the actual game.

Kinokou

Can I do some IV checking with someone? I got 5 batches, but I'm just taking cheking a single stat per pokemon so should go kind of quick.

About the whole 3 vs 3 and 6 v 6 thing, I don't know which I prefer to be honest with you.

I do like that the official 3 v 3 forces me to use different items for every Pokemon. In fact, I feel like I kind of have fun with 3 v 3 because of trying to come up with the best 3 to use and hoping for the best. It's just too bad that it seems that it's pretty impossible to come up with a team that's good in 3 v 3 and 6 v 6. That's the major problem I'm having at the moment.

Korosenai

@Nub
You on now? What was your IGN again?
Since you only want Slakoth, I can get you an egg now

If you don't have a spare Ferroseed, dw about it

I'm working on Ferroseed right now. Only have two spares with 0 speed iv's but they only have two other perfect iv's. I've got a Ferroseed with xx/31/31/xx/31/0 spread in the day care right now. Give me about an hour and i'll see if I can get a good one for you.

Tiamant

How delicious to steal the lunch of a kid using Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus with only 2 pokes.

NBDG-WWWW-WWW4-C963

(Holy shit, we're at WWW4!)

Korosenai

Ok Mich and Mackelol, do you want a Ferroseed now? One_kill, give me some more time for your Ferroseed.

The two I have have 3 ivs and 0 ivs in speed, so they're technically 4v.

Also Mich, can I borrow the Ditto a little longer? I might need it to help out with getting better Ferroseeds.

one_kill

Ok Mich and Mackelol, do you want a Ferroseed now? One_kill, give me some more time for your Ferroseed.

Also Mich, can I borrow the Ditto a little longer? I might need it to help out with getting better Ferroseeds.
np Nub, take your time
I have work soon anyway so I might not be able to go on til later

MicH

Yes, feel free to keep the Ditto as long as you need it. I'm not breeding anything that needs 0 in speed right now

I have a perfect female Roselia for you (31/x/31/31/31/31). Unless you want a male of course

Korosenai

Yes, feel free to keep the Ditto as long as you need it. I'm not breeding anything that needs 0 in speed right now

I have a perfect female Roselia for you (31/x/31/31/31/31). Unless you want a male of course
That would be awesome! Give me a little bit though, I think I may be able to pump out some good Ferroseed's now. Let me try 2-3 batches.

edit: Yep, I found the perfect iv rng for the daycare. Just got these in my first batch:

31/31/31/xx/31/31
31/xx/31/31/31/0
31/xx/31/31/31/0
xx/31/31/31/31/0
31/31/xx/31/31/0

I might make this the first Pokemon that I masuda method. It would also be my first shiny ever.... Don't know if I want to go through the pain of it though, I also don't even have the shiny charm.

MicH

These Noibats are driving me freaking insane!i have a 4 IV Noibat and my perfect Togekiss in the daycare and I keep getting shitty 4 IV ones :( Got one perfect so far but it had Frisk. Ughhh

EDIT Yup, that's perfect Nub! I'm ready

EDIT2 Complsining to GAF always works! Just got the Noibat I wanted. Woo!

DaBoss

These Noibats are driving me freaking insane!i have a 4 IV Noibat and my perfect Togekiss in the daycare and I keep getting shitty 4 IV ones :( Got one perfect so far but it had Frisk. Ughhh

Frisk is better.

Korosenai

Just breed Ferroseed with the six iv ditto, thats what im doing. Ill give you back your ditto too.

macklelol

I'll take the Ferroseed now.

Edit: Thanks!

Top Bottom