• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Oh sorry, I was afk. What do you have? :p

I can breed Speed Boost Venipede, Hustle Nidoran, Rattled Whismur, Moxie Scraggy with Ice Punch, Dragon Dance and Drain Punch, Bold Gastrodon, or Moody Snorunt with Spikes among others. Chances are if you want it; I've got it.

Sandfox

I was lucky enough to find someone to transfer a bunch of Pokemon for me and now I can start playing with a lot of new things.

DaBoss

Holy crap at my first team, I guess I can't use Charm + Prankster against Elektross and Swampert reliably.

And then the second team, lol. Rotom-W and Mega Mawile seem to be a combo like bread and butter some how. But man did I get cheesed every time Rock Slide missed.

Good games Crimson.

Anyone up for Multi-Battles? Though I should change my team lol.

Come on Scrafty and Crimson, Fek just joined, so we would have 4 people technically lol.

CrimsonN0

Holy crap at my first team, I guess I can't use Charm + Prankster against Elektross and Swampert reliably.

And then the second team, lol. Rotom-W and Mega Mawile seem to be a combo like bread and butter some how. But man did I get cheesed every time Rock Slide missed.

Good games Crimson.

Anyone up for Multi-Battles? Though I should change my team lol.

Yeah, GG.

This team has worked out suprisingly well in Singles and Doubles.
I really just randomly threw it together after breeding and training a bunch of the pokemon that were some people managed to grab from PokeBank.

The most problems I've had so far are mackelol's MegaVenusaur and Mandibuzz which completely destroyed my team earlier.

DaBoss

Bah, I was scared that Scrafty had Sucker Punch. What a waste.

EDIT: I knew that you were so focused on Talonflame that you would forget the stat boosts that Elektross got lol.

EDIT: Wait, I'm an idiot, Scrafty can't learn Sucker Punch. That does not make sense!

DaBoss

Thank heavens, Dragonite, you saved mah life.

Oh damn, didn't realize that was the last Pokemon for Nub.

Now I feel like a dead weight lol.

I could have attacked many times, but I didn't. I cost the match. ;(

DaBoss

Let me try hosting this time.

We have 3 (including myself) Scrafty!

EDIT: God damn, why are there so many multi-target fire moves!

Top Bottom