• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Any recommendations for a competitive Vaporeon? Mostly for an offensive stand.

PBalfredo

Anyone have a Voltorb with Aftermath to trade? I'm thinking of running an electric type with maxed out speed to paralize opponents then hit them with Electro Ball. Though I wish Jolteon could learn Electro Ball so I could have a more charismatic electric type on my team than a freaking sphere.

TWILT

Banned
HOLY SHIT ONLY 350+ EGGS LATER...
hjGD2nd.jpg
YES SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :D (props to you if you get the sword name reference by the way)

Scratch

can somebody help me check what guys i have in my friend safari? i just beat the game recently. i'm guessing it's gonna be a difficult to find people with dittos huh...

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Still have one last Latias if anyone didn't get one.

Pokebank needs to come out already. :/

Will work on more dittos soon, got caught up in the Speedrunning marathon for charity.

can somebody help me check what guys i have in my friend safari? i just beat the game recently. i'm guessing it's gonna be a difficult to find people with dittos huh...

PM me or put your FC and IGN here, and I can check for you.

Scratch

Still have one last Latias if anyone didn't get one.

Pokebank needs to come out already. :/

Will work on more dittos soon, got caught up in the Speedrunning marathon for charity.

PM me or put your FC and IGN here, and I can check for you.

FC: 3067-4998-8391
IGN: hall

could i also have the latias if nobody wants it :)

also are those the friend safari dittos?

Metroidvania

FC: 3067-4998-8391
IGN: hall

could i also have the latias if nobody wants it :)

also are those the friend safari dittos?

Alright, to see your 3rd poke, we need to be online at the same time so my 3ds can 'see' that you've gotten the E4 beaten.

My FC is 3153-3730-9713. IGN Met.

Quest1

I have no idea why I'm breeding porygons. The ditto makes it too addictive. I still have a 5iv gligar and eevee untrained still too...

Anyone wanna battle?

Metroidvania

ok i added you

You have Fire type with Pansear (I'm so sorry) and Charmeleon.

To see the 3rd, you have to be in pokemon and online at the same time as me. Sorry, I should have clarified that earlier, lol.

edit: Braixen is your 3rd.

Scratch

You have Fire type with Pansear (I'm so sorry) and Charmeleon.

To see the 3rd, you have to be in pokemon and online at the same time as me. Sorry, I should have clarified that earlier, lol.

ohhh i see. yeah im online and running in your friend safari now and was wondering why i couldnt see your third one

braixen huh? meh hahaha. oh well thanks for checking! i caught one of your smergals hehe

JoeM86

The Global Link has announced the first attraction in the PokéMileage club for Pokémon X & Y. This attraction is called Balloon Popping and is playable on the Global Link website. The full details of this attraction aren't known, but will offer offer items depending upon how well you do and costs PokéMiles to play.
In addition to this, they have announced a special Global Link distribution of the Discount Coupon item. This item gives you a 50% discount in all Boutiques across the Kalos region. This item will be distributed from January 15th 2014 in Japan and is one per game.
Details of a North American and European distribution are not known, but the announcement of the attraction has yet to come there.

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii.

Metroidvania

The Global Link has announced the first attraction in the PokéMileage club for Pokémon X & Y. This attraction is called Balloon Popping and is playable on the Global Link website. The full details of this attraction aren't known, but will offer PokéMiles and items depending upon how well you do.
In addition to this, they have announced a special Global Link distribution of the Discount Coupon item. This item gives you a 50% discount in all Boutiques across the Kalos region. This item will be distributed from January 15th 2014 in Japan and is one per game.
Details of a North American and European distribution are not known, but the announcement of the attraction has yet to come there.

So, still nothing on NA/Europe Pokemon Bank, not to mention no info on actual distribution outside Japan for the Clothing Store Discount. Woo.

Wasn't the wording on the discount coupon originally phrased as hinting at 50% off of every store item, not just boutiques?

JoeM86

So, still nothing on NA/Europe Pokemon Bank, not to mention no info on actual distribution outside Japan for the Clothing Store Discount. Woo.

Wasn't the wording on the discount coupon originally phrased as hinting at 50% off of every store item, not just boutiques?

Good lord. The announcement for this has only just come. It'll be posted on the NA/EU Global Link within the next week.

Also, Japan lacks Pokémon Bank as well as North America and Europe. It's to do with Nintendo's servers and when they are certain that it won't break servers again, they'll put it up.

Are you honestly thinking that the other arms shouldn't do a damned thing until Pokémon Bank is released when they have nothing to do with it?

Come on :/

Metroidvania

Good lord. The announcement for this has only just come. It'll be posted on the NA/EU Global Link within the next week.

Also, Japan lacks Pokémon Bank as well as North America and Europe. It's to do with Nintendo's servers and when they are certain that it won't break servers again, they'll put it up.

Are you honestly thinking that the other arms shouldn't do a damned thing until Pokémon Bank is released when they have nothing to do with it?

Come on :/

Not really, no, was just poking fun at Ninty's entire lack of communication on Pokemon Bank. But like as not, the horde of rabid pokefans are going to continue wondering on where their update about the bank is.

The discount coupon doesn't affect me in the slightest at this point, Le WoW has made me a multi-millionare. I'd rather it applied to everything for the new players through the game faster, rather than just spend money on clothes, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless.

Ryne

The Global Link has announced the first attraction in the PokéMileage club for Pokémon X & Y. This attraction is called Balloon Popping and is playable on the Global Link website. The full details of this attraction aren't known, but will offer offer items depending upon how well you do and costs PokéMiles to play.

I can't wait for stuff like this and events. I've never done an event before so I would like the experience of doing one.

Just found out one of you guys here has a Chansey safari :D
Time to collect lucky eggs
I know it's not me (if I'm still on your FC list)... I have Gloom, Garbodor, and Whirlpede.

Who thought a bag of trash would make a good pokemon?

Wichu

I can't wait for stuff like this and events. I've never done an event before so I would like the experience of doing one.

Real-life events are dying out and being replaced by Wi-Fi events. Your best bet is to find if they're holding a VGC qualifier near you.

Gothos

How important is the online component in that game? If I play it will be without internet connection and was wondering how much I'll miss and if it's even worth it...

Wichu

How important is the online component in that game? If I play it will be without internet connection and was wondering how much I'll miss and if it's even worth it...

It's fun, but the single-player is good enough to still make it worth it. Even without the multiplayer, Pokémon games are still some of the best (and most addictive) handheld games.

Though you should join us online when you can :p

Top Bottom