• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

So as I just found out, adamant Mega Pinsir's unboosted Quick Attack OHKO's Infernape. I know that thing doesn't have the best defense, but still. Does that mean it could OHKO Blaziken, Hawlucha, Medicham, Heracross and other frail fighting types too?

So broken lol.

Korosenai

So as I just found out, adamant Mega Pinsir's unboosted Quick Attack OHKO's Infernape. I know that thing doesn't have the best defense, but still. Does that mean it could OHKO Blaziken, Hawlucha, Medicham, Heracross and other frail fighting types too?

So broken lol.
I played a mega medicham earlier, and i think mine ohkod it with quick attack. Cant really remember.

spiritfox

Quest1

2981-6627-3988
Marco

You have more than one? Spiritfox asked first so I don't wanna gaffle it if you don't.

Also, general question, how do you delete friends on your 3DS. I maxed out so I can't add anyone else.

Edit: thanks, I like your team too. That torterra is a tank. I'm way better at singles but I wanna get better at doubles, so I'm practicing with some stuff that seems good.

LaNaranja

You have more than one? Spiritfox asked first so I don't wanna gaffle it if you don't.

Also, general question, how do you delete friends on your 3DS. I maxed out so I can't add anyone else.

Yea I still have a couple.

No idea how to delete friends. I got the system for this game, I haven't messed with anything outside of it.

SeZMehK

Edit: thanks, I like your team too. That torterra is a tank. I'm way better at singles but I wanna get better at doubles, so I'm practicing with some stuff that seems good.

Yea I still have a couple.

No idea how to delete friends. I got the system for this game, I haven't messed with anything outside of it.

Friend list -> Settings -> Delete Friend Card

Korosenai

I'm thinking about making an all bug team. I know I want to use Galvantula, Volcarona, Pinsir, and Scolipede. Not sure about the last two Pokemon.... any suggestions?

edit:
Thanks. That mudkip has the egg moves curse, avalanche and yawn. Enjoy,

Yo, you have any spare Mudkips?

I'm thinking about making an all bug team. I know I want to use Galvantula, Volcarona, Pinsir, and Scolipede. Not sure about the last two Pokemon.... any suggestions?

How about Armaldo/Shuckle and Volbeat? Volbeat gets the terrifying combination of Prankster, Tail Glow (+3 Special Attack) and Baton Pass, meaning it could make a good partner for Galvantula or Volcarona with some setup. Priority Baton Passes are always nice ;P

Can't you get Sun Stones via Pickup? I just kept a Diggersby in my party pretty much the whole game; was my highest-level Pokemon at one point. Plus he learns Surf, Rock Smash, and Strength.

CrimsonN0

Hmm, my all Bug team is Forrestress, Galvantula, Volcarona, Shuckle, Scizor, and MegaHeracross.

Korosenai

How about Armaldo/Shuckle and Volbeat? Volbeat gets the terrifying combination of Prankster, Tail Glow (+3 Special Attack) and Baton Pass, meaning it could make a good partner for Galvantula or Volcarona with some setup. Priority Baton Passes are always nice ;P
I think i'll go for Armaldo, it's just such a cool Pokemon... though i'll keep an eye on Volbeat as well.

Now for my a question.... does anyone have a spare Anorith? :p

Sash Shedinja works? Holy shit.

And Vivillon for bug team. Best number of the beast.
666, all praise Vivillion.

Heracross mayhaps?

I feel like having Heracross and Pinsir would be kind of redundant.

Top Bottom