• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Korosenai

Trust me bro, it'll be no more time-consuming than breeding and raising one from scratch. It'll take a day at most, and I have Sunday off from work. All that I ask is you clone one for me once you import it to XY. What spread do you want? What about ability/shininess?

You know what, you got a deal. Just give me the ideal iv spread (31/xx/31/31/31/31), i'm not sure whether it should be modest or timid though (what do you think?), just give it flame body, and yes make it shiny please.

edit: Actually, just go modest. I plan on using a lum berry with it or something, so it needs good power.

Lol, WT-ing away my mewtwos and receiving crap pokes back.
Its even funner if you get a trade request from them afterwards. You almost want to scream "Isn't Mewtwo enough?". Then when you do the request you offer good stuff (HA, egg moves 5IVs Pokemon) and they refuse (show you evolved form) and this process goes on for 5 minutes.

I no longer respond to passerby trade requests as nothing good has come from them for me...I sometimes troll Ditto cowboys though. You have to spam the request and they never seem to want their "7IV Shiny HA" Ditto back for some reason...

MicH

Send me one of your rejects when you're done. I've been wanting to breed a Crawdaunt. :)
OK, got my perfect one. I only have three IV ones OR the male parent that I used with 4 IVs. You will have to heart scale egg moves (Aqua Jet, Superpower) back though. I have both females and males with 3 IVs so let me know what you want

IGN is Nick, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

You know what, you got a deal. Just give me the ideal iv spread (31/xx/31/31/31/31), i'm not sure whether it should be modest or timid though (what do you think?), just give it flame body, and yes make it shiny please.

edit: Actually, just go modest. I plan on using a lum berry with it or something, so it needs good power.

What do you want its name to be? Also, remember that since I'm doing this in White, it has to be in a Pokéball instead of something fancy. You cool with that?

spiritfox

OK, got my perfect one. I only have three IV ones OR the male parent that I used with 4 IVs. You will have to heart scale egg moves (Aqua Jet, Superpower) back though. I have both females and males with 3 IVs so let me know what you want

Can I get one too?

I'll have the male and just breed it with Ditto I think. And yep, that's me!

I shall bless you with a Tropius. :p

Korosenai

What do you want its name to be? Also, remember that since I'm doing this in White, it has to be in a Pokéball instead of something fancy. You cool with that?

Yea, it doesn't matter what kind of ball it is in. And no, you don't have to nickname it. I'm not good with nicknames anyways... unless you want to nickname it something and surprise me haha. I have faith in your nicknaming abilities.

After getting a random quint Japanese Gyarados through wonder trade I started breeding for inkay. I got a shiny on my 7th egg while breeding for better parents.
Not sure if lucky...

Not sure if anyone saw it yet, but from the Nintendo Twitter account.

More information on the launch of @Pokemon Bank and Poké Transporter will be announced in the future. Thanks for your patience!

The way they worded it, "future" instead of "soon" makes me think that a release or even more information is still a bit of a ways off. Did we ever get an update after that stuff that Japan was doing on Tuesday?

Also, color me excited for that Pokemon Poll. If I was a betting man, I'd say Manaphy will probably be chosen as the Pokemon for distribution.

joelseph

Wish there was a way to lock the cart into the device. Was EV training on the subway this morning, went to put the 3DS back into my pocket and my finger popped the cart out with the power on. lost a couple hours work from the night before. Lesson learned: Save

SeZMehK

Wish there was a way to lock the cart into the device. Was EV training on the subway this morning, went to put the 3DS back into my pocket and my finger popped the cart out with the power on. lost a couple hours work from the night before. Lesson learned: Save

I DEFINITELY know how you feel. >.<

MicH

I am so happy that I got this game and Animal Crossing digitally. It's totally worth it

SeZMehK

I am so happy that I got this game and Animal Crossing digitally. It's totally worth it
I am thinking about getting the digital copy but I don't know if I can transfer my save plus my hours spent on the 3ds. Meaning would the digital copy be new in my gaming history or would it be continuing where the cart left off lol. Ya I'm weird.

On a side note, I am trying so hard to get a yamask female in a lux ball on the GTS. Lol.

MicH

I am thinking about get digital copy but I don't know if I can transfer my save plus my hours spent on the 3ds. Meaning would the digital copy be new in my gaming history or would it be continuing where the cart left off lol. Ya I'm weird.
There's a transfer tool in the eShop that allows you to transfer your physical save data to your digital copy

SeZMehK

There's a transfer tool in the eShop that allows you to transfer your physical save data to your digital copy

I know but I am saying would the digital game be a new entry in the 3ds or would it continue my total playing time where the cart left off...

MicH

I know but I am saying would the digital game be a new entry in the 3ds or would it continue my total playing time where the cart left off...
If you don't transfer it will be a new game. The save file is saved on the physical cart for.. well, carts, and on the SD card for digital copies

SeZMehK

If you don't transfer it will be a new game. The save file is saved on the physical cart for.. well, carts, and on the SD card for digital copies

No, not the actual game save. The total play time the 3DS keeps track of. Lol. You know, like total time played in a day, how many steps in a day. The game catalog the 3ds keeps.

LaNaranja

Alright I have 8 HA Treeckos. I have no idea what the IVs are but they were bred with the 6IV Ditto so hopefully you get something good but no promises. Anyone who wants one just let me know. I was having horrible luck getting HA children and I was using a female too. I bred a full box and only got those 8.

Marco
2981-6627-3988

MicH

Alright I have 8 HA Treeckos. I have no idea what the IVs are but they were bred with the 6IV Ditto so hopefully you get something good but no promises. Anyone who wants one just let me know. I was having horrible luck getting HA children and I was using a female too. I bred a full box and only got those 8.

Marco
2981-6627-3988
I would love one. What are you looking for? I have som Phantump, Cottonee, Corphish, Bulbasaur and Noibats

Korosenai

Marco
2981-6627-3988

Can I have one? I can give you a 4 iv + 0 speed Ferroseed with its egg moves.

SeZMehK

Marco
2981-6627-3988

I would like one as well, but I am at work. Could you hold one for me?

Thinking about breeding some Scolipede. What's a good moveset and nature?

Adamant/Jolly
Megahorn
Swords Dance
Baton Pass
Protect/Poison Jab

Or a straight up sweeper.

Can I transfer pokemon from Soulsilver to White using two 3DS? I know I have to have White beaten to get to route 15.

Edit: It seems like I can run DS download play on a 3DS. So I think that's all there is to it really?

MicH

fek: I managed to get ahold of an Aipom safari and got myself a female Run Away Aipom in a luxury ball. Thank you very much for the offer though!

Already had a male with the egg moves I needed so that was easily done and now I have myself my perfect Aipom. Yay!

So that's two Pokémon today; Aipom and Corphish.

one_kill

Anybody using Porygon2 in battles? How susceptible is it to attacks/special attacks when accounting that no EV points have been allocated to its physical/special defense?

I accidentally trained a modest Porygon :\

MicH

Has anyone here used Kecleon? I'm seriously toying with the idea of using Protean Kecleon. He gets some pretty good moves. Fake Out, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Recover, Power up Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Brick Break,

Is he worth it?

Top Bottom