• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Hey, does anyone have a Chansey safari they could hook me up with?

Name: Alex
2122 - 6952 - 8688

I'm working on my first competitive team, I'm almost done with the breeding / EV training process (2 more to go). After that I just need to level up.

Korosenai

Does anyone have an Audino in their Friend Safari? I have about ten people with normal type safaris on my friends list... None of them with Audino.

MicH

Kecleon can learn Skill Swap. So how about a Protean Slaking?

Holy shit. I almost want to try it oit, very gimmicky strategy, but Protean Slaking would be terrifying.

Korosenai

Just had the worst match ever against a Sableye. Out of probably 12 times all of my Pokemon were confused, only one time I didn't hurt myself. RNG hates me.

CrimsonN0

Alright I have 8 HA Treeckos. I have no idea what the IVs are but they were bred with the 6IV Ditto so hopefully you get something good but no promises. Anyone who wants one just let me know. I was having horrible luck getting HA children and I was using a female too. I bred a full box and only got those 8.

Marco
2981-6627-3988

I'll take one if you still have some,

I guess I have a couple of:
Hustle NidoranF
Immunity Gligar
No Guard Machop
Adamant Larvitar(Dragon Dance, Pursuit,Stealth Rock)
Tyrunt(Dragon Dance, Ele/Fangs)
Skill Link Shellder(Rock Blast)
Poison Touch Grimer
Technician Scyther
Moxie, Adamant Heracross(Rock Blast)
Modest Larvesta

Anybody using Porygon2 in battles? How susceptible is it to attacks/special attacks when accounting that no EV points have been allocated to its physical/special defense?

I accidentally trained a modest Porygon :\

Its okay.
I'm using a Quiet HP/SpAtt one in Trick Room.

A Focus Blast from Gengar only does around half damage.
I think it even survived a Close Combat from an Infernape.
Granted they're both faster than Porygon2 so they'd win against him unless Trick Room was already up and stayed up.

SeZMehK

These people on gamefaqs, are really stuck up... >.> PokeGAF FTW

Does anyone here have a monsoon pattern vivillion? I mean their region is the monsoon pattern,

one_kill

Its okay.
I'm using a Quiet HP/SpAtt one in Trick Room.

A Focus Blast from Gengar only does around half damage.
I think it even survived a Close Combat from an Infernape.
Granted they're both faster than Porygon2 so they'd win against him unless Trick Room was already up and stayed up.
Thanks for the comments Crimson
I'm planning to make mine a defensive staller or a trick room setter or both :D

These people on gamefaqs, are really stuck up... >.> PokeGAF FTW
What happened?

MicH

Gonna try getting HP Ice on a Helioptile. I have a 31/x/24/31/31/24 HP Ice Bulbasaur which is pretty decent, so hopefully it works out.

Wish me luck!

CrimsonN0

lol Milotic vs. Milotic is some stupid shit

Battles of attrition can be the worst.

One of my battles ended up 1 vs 1:
My Vileplume(Black Sludge) using Giga Drain and Moonlight.
Enemy Chansey(Leftovers) using Flamethrower and Softboiled.

We actually ran out of time.
Unable to really damage one another our health had gone from 25% back to 100% by the end of the fight.

macklelol

Battles of attrition can be the worst.

One of my battles ended up 1 vs 1:
My Vileplume(Black Sludge) using Giga Drain and Moonlight.
Enemy Chansey(Leftovers) using Flamethrower and Softboiled.

We actually ran out of time.
Unable to really damage one another our health had gone from 25% back to 100% by the end of the fight.

I think you mentioned that before, and that's still awful to even think about.

These types of situations ends up happening a lot to me since I like to run bulkier Pokemon.

SeZMehK

DAMMIT, I really want a perfect 5 IV Monsoon Vivillion in a luxury ball.... >.> People who can breed it on gamefaqs are asking for shit loads of crap... >.>

ugoo18

What would you all say is a better EV spread for Mega Scizor?

252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe (Jolly)

or

252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Spd (Adamant)

In both scenarios it knows Roost as well.

Muku

I don't know how you guys can stand MMing. This is so painful.

It can be, but can be quickly rewarding too. Honestly, it's only way I've gotten my own first shiny. (Gotten some in trades in past but they weren't found by me.) So, I'll take whatever chance I can get to have my own.

Also, does anyone have a HA Squirtle? Looking for one. :(

Chris R

Does a printable guide for what pokemon are available in every route exist? I'm trying to catch everything as I go along but some spawns are more rare. I could use my iPad but I'd rather just have a sheet of paper :p

Muku

Does a printable guide for what pokemon are available in every route exist? I'm trying to catch everything as I go along but some spawns are more rare. I could use my iPad but I'd rather just have a sheet of paper :p

Not that I know of. I know there are huge maps with Pokemon listed on each route, but not printable in sense that you'd want to print something that huge and in color. Though you could go through, make a text file and then print that.

EDIT: Not sure if you're looking for a route by route listing rather than this, but worth checking out. It is a list at least: the list

Muku

Really quiet tonight...

Ain't that the truth. :(

Wanted to post up a revised list of things I still have if anyone wants:

Torchic - All Adamant; all Blaze; no egg moves
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Female) : 31/X/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male) : 31/31/X/31/31/31
x4 (all Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31

Ponyta - All Adamant; Ability varies; no egg moves
x1 (Male / Run Away) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male / Run Away) : 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 (both Males / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

Zorua - All Modest; Illusion; all Egg Moves (Counter and Dark Pulse)
x1 (Male) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male) : 31/31/X/31/31/31
x2 (Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x1 (Male) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

It's a trade whatever-you-want deal. Trying to clean out my boxes a bit. Also, they've all been given the Pokerus.

Also, noted a few posts above, but looking for a HA Squirtle.

DaBoss

I really don't understand Mega Kangaskhan. It has insane bulk and the quite a lot of power with one of the best abilities in the game.

And then that brings up the question as to why the hell did Smogon ban Blaziken and Mega Gengar in their 6v6 metagame. Those two are so frail, and counters don't need to be made for the team specially for those two.

SeZMehK

Ain't that the truth. :(

Wanted to post up a revised list of things I still have if anyone wants:

It's a trade whatever-you-want deal. Trying to clean out my boxes a bit. Also, they've all been given the Pokerus.

Also, noted a few posts above, but looking for a HA Squirtle.

I'll take a male zorua. I've got a HA squirtle. I'm having dinner. Once I am back, I will let you know.

Top Bottom