• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

one_kill

I'm more than happy to give it a go for you buddy, I'm not home until 4pm UK time though
Awesome! Thanks dude!

Just have to wait for Muku's reply I guess.

I wish we didn't have to go around this route though. It'd be nice if everyone gets the opportunity to get event Pokemon.

onslack

Awesome! Thanks dude!

Just have to wait for Muku's reply I guess.

I wish we didn't have to go around this route though. It'd be nice if everyone gets the opportunity to get event Pokemon.

No problem at all, Drop me a pm with your FC and IGN

I've never really taken much notice of the event pokemon as i can never usually get into town for when the wifi events take place

L.O.R.D

so, i am training Chansey right now, and find her defense is very week
lv 10 : 73/8/9/14/29/18
and IVs is 31/31/31/25/31/31

by the level 50 she will be like this : 325 22 27 52 125 70

the nature is BOLD

Wichu

so, i am training Chansey right now, and find her defense is very week
lv 10 : 73/8/9/14/29/18
and IVs is 31/31/31/25/31/31

by the level 50 she will be like this : 325 22 27 52 125 70

the nature is BOLD

With a Bold nature, you should be putting EVs into Defense.

I neeeeeed Sheer Force Totodile!

I just found out that was a thing today, but then I found out it hasn't been released. :(

Sheer Force alone makes Nidoking ridiculously powerful. There are few things it won't KO with a super effective hit. I'd love to see that ability on more Pokemon.

SeZMehK

I think that's what he's trying to say.

Wait, that's not possible. Level Ball was only in HG/SS, where the only way to get Totodile was as your starter in a Poké Ball.

Lol, we are going to be see pokemon that couldn't be caught in certain balls, hacked. o_O

Btw, speaking of gamefaqs, I made a deal with someone that he would breed me a monsoon vivillon in a luxury ball and I would breed him a murkrow w/egg moves in a luxury ball. It's been 3 days since then, no reply. :/

I just caught a useless shiny Bold Gastrodon with Sticky Hold and 31 IV's in Sp.Def and Speed and 0 IV's in Sp.A if anyone wants it for some reason.

Just looking at it pisses me off so someone just take it off of me. Please.

Posted in trading post and was directed here:

Looking to get a Sheer Force Nidoking. Anyone have any modest/timid Nidoran(male) with Hustle laying around?

ugoo18

Lol, we are going to be see pokemon that couldn't be caught in certain balls, hacked. o_O

Btw, speaking of gamefaqs, I made a deal with someone that he would breed me a monsoon vivillon in a luxury ball and I would breed him a murkrow w/egg moves in a luxury ball. It's been 3 days since then, no reply. :/

You didn't give him anything already right?

Top Bottom