• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I think they keep their own HP, though, so you have to train that.

Kinda fun to throw an Imposter out on an opponent's Mega Pokemon and sweep their team.

Ditto doesn't copy HP? Damn that's enough to force you to level up at least 50... also that means that transforming into Blissey leaves you useless.

rrs

Beat the E4 today with lv 55 Lapras, lv 67 Mawile, lv 59 Xerneas, lv 76 Blaziken, lv 66 Malamar, lv 64 Driftblim. The battle with the champion (music here) was 5 OHKOs, 1 2HKO against
Goodra
That battle was a work of art that belonged in a museum.

It took me a full day of breeding and 3 full boxes, but I finally got a good Dratini:

Jolly 30/31/31/x/31/31 with Marvel Scale

I can't wait to train it up and wreck some teams with it in a day or two.

Neiteio

oh yeah
I need to visit that thread and catch up on everything!
Prodigy's back?

45864-Pregnant-women-look-amazing--P-4u72.gif

Neiteio

ScraftyDevil, you just requested my PR video and I sent it to you, but I'm not sure which one I sent! My main outfit is my #2 PR video. Blue tanktop, blue hat, short shorts. Easy breezy beautiful.

Neiteio

"Pregnant-women-look-amazing" :lol wtf
I did a Google Image search for "mother of god," looking for the GIF with the billions of cartoon men taking off their sunglasses, but thought the Pokémon Snap GIF was too perfect to pass up. I copy/pasted the URL from View Image where it's isolated from the site, I had no idea it had anything to do with pregnant women! :-x

Neiteio

I should make a PR video all about Carbink.

I talk about him occasionally.

Hey Scrafty, what's your EV spread on Sableye? Only a matter of time before I get the IVs I want... I have a five-IV dad breeding with a four-IV mother.

I did a Google Image search for "mother of god," looking for the GIF with the billions of cartoon men taking off their sunglasses, but thought the Pokémon Snap GIF was too perfect to pass up. I copy/pasted the URL from View Image where it's isolated from the site, I had no idea it had anything to do with pregnant women! :-x

This would be a good idea for a game though. You play as a voyeur photographer who decides to do freelance work for other perverts. To win, you have to take photos of specific types of people in specific circumstances, like Pregnant women. It could play like Pokemon Snap

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Anyone have any spare 5 iv male pokemon in the bug egg breeding group? >> preferably with a missing attack IV lol

Forgot how annoying breeding from scratch was since most of my team has been field so far :(

OK, I changed the "favorite," the second time you should've gotten the blue outfit with the short shorts and striped OTK socks!

#importantbusiness

Yup, I saw it!

dat zettai ryouiki

My PR video is the hypest sh*t ever. For reals, yo.

EDIT: I went 252 HP/Sp. Def on my Sableye, although I hear that a split defense spread is just as viable.

ramyeon

I should make a PR video all about Carbink.

I talk about him occasionally.

Hey Scrafty, what's your EV spread on Sableye? Only a matter of time before I get the IVs I want... I have a five-IV dad breeding with a four-IV mother.
I wish the options for including pokemon in the PR video making were more diverse. Even just being able to put them in the same shot as your trainer, would've loved to have one with me walking along with Arcanine or something. But nope, they have to be alone and can only do one animation :/

qq more

I've just started breeding. It's actually pretty fun, though I'm probably doing some things in an inefficient way.
yep same here, gotta love that dime trick in the middle part of the huge city. you should get a talonflame or another pokemon with Flame Body or w/e it's called as their ability, it speeds up the hatching process.

lol I'm wonder trading all these hatched eevees I don't need

Holmes

Is it possible to get a Magikarp with its hidden ability in this game?

Want to start breeding Magikarp, and got a Jolly female one with decent IVs on Wonder Trade a while ago, but with Swift Swim. Wondering if I should just go ahead or if I should look for one with Rattled.

Neiteio

Yup, I saw it!

dat zettai ryouiki

My PR video is the hypest sh*t ever. For reals, yo.

EDIT: I went 252 HP/Sp. Def on my Sableye, although I hear that a split defense spread is just as viable.
Ah, so HP and Defenses. Makes sense. :)

And I just Google Imaged that term you spoiler-tagged.

#motherofgod

I... I think I'll Google Image some more...

CrimsonN0

Is it possible to get a Magikarp with its hidden ability in this game?

Want to start breeding Magikarp, and got a Jolly female one with decent IVs on Wonder Trade a while ago, but with Swift Swim. Wondering if I should just go ahead or if I should look for one with Rattled.

Well, you can catch Gyarados with their hidden ability in the Friend Safari.

Top Bottom