• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Neiteio

ALRIGHT, BACK TO BREEDING! (Grabs Talonflame, hops on bike, races up and down waterfront waiting for Day Care man to turn around)

Neiteio

Thanks Neiteio! Gave you a Larvesta with 4 perfect ivs. Not sure if you had one yet or not.
Larvesta's one of my favorite Pokémon, so I always love having more. :)

Thanks guys. Back to the breeding grind -- send me hatching powers whenever I send you a "Nice!" If you can, I mean. Understand either way!

Neiteio

SpiritFox, Macklelol, please PM me your details, just so I remember. I already have Macklelol registered but I need to refresh on which in-game character he is. :)

Natiko

Banned
If anyone ends up having more Sableye leftovers I'd be glad to take one.

Speaking of leftovers, I have some four IV Ferroseeds (though most have a useless IV in special attack), relaxed with leech seed and stealth rock as egg moves as well as some three IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubats with brave bird and defog egg moves. Also still have 4 IV Gibles with Outrage, Mawiles with Ice Punch, Larvestas, and Protean Froakies taking up space.

Edit: So if you're swamped Neiteio don't fret, I'm sure someone down the line will pay it forward. Also maybe I should cross post this in the trading thread..

Fury Sense

added: scraftydevil, nub, spiritfox, and skullhydra
my code: 2578 3149 3873

Me + Devo looking for 2v2

We have H3X aka Camille so need one more :)

Neiteio

Dat feel when you're riding your bike to the sweet bike-riding music but you go too far east on the breeding route and accidentally end the music when you enter town. :(

Not sure IF CONFIRMED BUT....

I just tested out Prankster Riolu with Copycat/Roar. This does not work in gen 6.

I originally thought it was a Gen 6 OU glitch but looks like GF nerfed it hard. Copycat will fail if roar was the last move used. No more imba Riolu gimmicks anymore.

Holmes

ALRIGHT, BACK TO BREEDING! (Grabs Talonflame, hops on bike, races up and down waterfront waiting for Day Care man to turn around)
735-egg-yet-pokemon-comic.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You know, I wonder what that third guy in the daycare is for... the girl is the wife and the guy outside is the husband...

If I have a Swinub that inherited Icicle Crash, and I bred it with a Swinub that didn't have Icicle Crash, would the offspring inherit Icicle Crash or no?

Neiteio

*hatches five Sableye's with the combined might of GAF's hatching power*

*three of the Sableye are Keen Eye or Stall*

*Neiteio twitches*

Hylian7

I think I'm just bad at building teams, but I find myself rarely winning online matches. I feel like everyone I face has a team to deal with EVERYTHING and then my team can't deal with whatever crazy strategy or type composition they have.

Videoneon

Been listening to Champion Theme since a user ripped and posted here during my commutes on repeat.
It's been over 200 times and I still love it.

There's just something about some of the music in this game.

The first time I listen to the Gym Leader music, I think "what the hell is this?", sort of write it off, then I get addicted to it and become impatient for the fight against Grant.

Then I come across the Elite Four music and decide to spoil myself, don't care much initially and then I get hooked.

I get to the
Diantha
fight, and I just find the music...confusing. And then of course, an hour later I hit up youtube.

It wasn't overpowering, obvious, or immediately catchy for me, but it grew. And now I love dat musics
Elite Four is best one, Diantha close second

Everyone point and laugh at me routinely being first knocked out.

I really wish I could have told Crimson that Gardevoir had Telepathy, specifically for Explosion/Earthquake buddies.

Fury Sense

If we knock out 3 pokemon of one trainer first, then we only have to fight one at a time thereafter!

Can't believe I forgot about the Chesto berry. Such a specific berry!

++ Thanks a lot for battling us and waiting through our too-long turns. Even though you two couldn't even communicate, the first win was super exciting :D

Top Bottom