• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fireblend

Banned
FINALLY!

Got a Mawile exactly like I wanted it:

Brave w/Intimidate, 31/31/31/?/31/0
I was advised to have it be as slow as possible so it could be used with trickroom were it would be more useful.

If anyone is interested in the boxes full of rejects I have (many of them with 0 speed), let me know.
I'm off to play some Ace Attorney 5, I've had enough biking/hatching for today
KuGsj.gif

Korosenai

GG, bro. If Azumarill had gotten that Belly Drum off on me, I would've been toast for sure!

Video: K3JG-WWWW-WWW2-NHAE
I actually used it because I knew youd go for the taunt, and I didn't want aqua jet or play rough to be disabled.... Though in hindsight, I should have used superpower since I don't ever use it anyway lol.

I actually used it because I knew youd go for the taunt, and I didn't want aqua jet or play rough to be disabled.... Though in hindsight, I should have used superpower since I don't ever use it anyway lol.

If you had just used Play Rough right off the bat, you would've been able to KO Sableye in one hit and then set up later. Prankster makes it so that Taunt always hits first, so there was no use in Belly Drumming at all.

Your Goodra seems like a hassle if approached incorrectly, though. Good thing half of my team are physical attackers!

What is this wonderful music?!?

It's the Champion Theme, which I've unofficially appropriated as Sableye's theme because it screams "shenanigans" to me ;P

What the -- why did Nub try using Sacred Sword on Sableye??

I dunno, but in honour of that battle I've named my Sableye "Sai" after a weapon used primarily to trap and break swords ;)

Neiteio

Dang, now I want a Sableye...
I'll hook you up, I have billions of high-IV Calm Prankster Recover Sableye babies as I try to get one with an exact 31/X/31/X/31/31 IV spread. I have what you'd need to start right where I am currently, as a matter of fact!

EDIT #1: By "billions," I mean like five good ones I kept in a separate PC box, lol. Before I get slammed by everyone -- I'm still making them!

EDIT #2: To give full credits, these babies are descendants of the legendary ScraftyDevil Sableye. :O (And to give additional credit, this Sableye is backlot's idea, I believe).

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Been listening to Champion Theme since a user ripped and posted here during my commutes on repeat.
It's been over 200 times and I still love it.

ramyeon

I'll hook you up, I have billions of high-IV Calm Prankster Recover Sableye babies as I try to get one with an exact 31/X/31/X/31/31 IV spread. I have what you'd need to start right where I am currently, as a matter of fact!

EDIT: By "billions," I mean like five good ones I kept in a separate PC box, lol. Before I get slammed by everyone -- I'm still making them!
D: can I jump on this too? I love his pose in battle, that alone makes breeding one worthwhile.

Fireblend

Banned

EDIT #1: By "billions," I mean like five good ones I kept in a separate PC box, lol. Before I get slammed by everyone -- I'm still making them!

EDIT #2: To give full credits, these babies are descendants of the legendary ScraftyDevil Sableye. :O (And to give additional credit, this Sableye is backlot's idea, I believe).

Hey, if there's a list, I'd love to get in on it. I can offer a semi-decent Mawile in return, and I promise to pay it forward with Sableye babies to keep the love going.

Neiteio

Ramyeon and SkullHydra: You guys OK with males with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack and Sp. Def? Speed is imperfect, and the high Attack is a liability, actually, since it weakens Foul Play. But you can use it to breed, I think.

Wait, does it have to be a female to pass on Prankster?

That would be epic! Set me up.

D: can I jump on this too? I love his pose in battle, that alone makes breeding one worthwhile.
Hey, if there's a list, I'd love to get in on it. I can offer a semi-decent Mawile in return, and I promise to pay it forward with Sableye babies.
Hey guys, back off! These are mine!!!

ramyeon

Ramyeon and SkullHydra: You guys OK with males with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack and Sp. Def? Speed is imperfect, and the high Attack is a liability, actually, since it weakens Foul Play. But you can use it to breed, I think.

Sounds good to me! Attack doesn't matter actually, it doesn't affect Foul Play at all, that's just the enemies attack stat :) Male is fine too, it can pass on if it breeds with a Ditto.

Neiteio

OK, so males would be OK? Because I mainly have males. I just want to make sure males can pass on hidden abilities in breeding.

Perfect Attack doesn't weaken Foul Play at all, since Foul Play's damage is calculated using only the opponent's Attack stat (not the difference between yours and theirs).

Korosenai

Can I get one too? :0
If you had just used Play Rough right off the bat, you would've been able to KO Sableye in one hit and then set up later. Prankster makes it so that Taunt always hits first, so there was no use in Belly Drumming at all.

Your Goodra seems like a hassle if approached incorrectly, though. Good thing half of my team are physical attackers!

I dunno, but in honour of that battle I've named my Sableye "Sai" after a weapon used primarily to trap and break swords ;)
Yea true. I just need some more practice is all. We can have a rematch sometime this week :)

My Goodra is bold nature with defense maxed out, but it still wasnt enough for kangaskhan. Gooey would have helped if you didnt have sucker punch haha.

And I did sacred sword because I thought youd switch into kangaskhan.

Neiteio

Perfect Attack doesn't weaken Foul Play at all, since Foul Play's damage is calculated using only the opponent's Attack stat (not the difference between yours and theirs).
Oh snap, that's right, I keep forgetting this! :O

Hey Scrafty, will they be able to pass on Prankster using a male specimen?

And yes, I'll get one for all four of you: Nub, Fireblend, Ramyeon and SkullHydra.

Starting with SkullHydra.

IVs will vary but they all have perfect IVs. Then you can be like me and breed breed breed! (Still in pursuit of the one I want...)

ramyeon

Sorry whoever Ray is in-game, can't accept battles. Just online for a moment since I'm working on Uni papers and stuff, procrastinating by being here lol.

As a side note I have a real issue pairing up in-game trainer names with Forum Usernames and then there's 3DS Mii usernames too. So many names to remember :x

Neiteio

Nub, Fireblend -- please remind me of your FC and in-game names. I'm not sure I have Fireblend registered.

Again, my FC is 3952-7030-5695. My character name is Alizée.

Ramyeon is "Rami." And I know who SkullHydra is. BEST BRO.

Now so many people will know my secrets...
We're just unworthy imitators!

not-worthy.gif

Sorry Ray, dunno what was up there, I tried accepting the battle request and didn't get squat.

However, if anyone else is wanting to do a 4 way battle I'm all for it.

Fury Sense

Gimme a minute Ray! In a fight already haha. Almost done though.
Cool. Seth? edit: or Camille?

Sorry whoever Ray is in-game, can't accept battles. Just online for a moment since I'm working on Uni papers and stuff, procrastinating by being here lol.

As a side note I have a real issue pairing up in-game trainer names with Forum Usernames and then there's 3DS Mii usernames too. So many names to remember :x
That's me :p Trying to get two opponents but the game doesn't let me know who declines so I apologize if I double-invited to deduce who is available

Neiteio

Hmm, SpiritFox, looks like I need to do more breeding since the last one is saved for Nub. But I'm breeding literally right now. I'll have more soon enough, I'm sure.

Neiteio

You mind saving one for me? I'll keep on giving you some Hatching powers either way :p
Sure, since I'm in pursuit of a very particular Sableye, I'll just sock away the extras on the side. But, uh, let's go easy on me tonight, the Carbink giveaway nearly killed me, lol.

Top Bottom