• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I...I think I'm starting to drink the Carbink-aid.

Anyone have a Sturdy Carbink to trade? I mostly have derps but I'm not looking for a perfect IV one.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Asking again since I see firestorm.

"Going liepard @ leftovers
Prankster - jolly

Move set:
Substitute
Thunder wave/encore
swagger
foul play

I seriously cant decide between twave and encore. On one hand how many chances is liepard (frail is an under statement) going to have to set up a sub that doesnt get broken if not on a priority encore. On the other hand the twave not only ruins many pokemon, but it keeps enemy pokemon locked in bs for a very long time with swagger helping me kill it and maintain my sub. What do? "

MicH

Smh i made so many stupid decisions
Good game! The best decision was probably switching out my Gliscor into Scizor when you sent out yours. YIKES that would've hurt

Your Gogoat is surprisingly bulky. I was sure it would've had Earthquake, hence why I was reluctant to switch into Volcarona

Also this was the first game my Gliscor was a part of. My goodness I know he's annoying, but he did pretty good

Good game! The best decision was probably switching out my Gliscor into Scizor when you sent out yours. YIKES that would've hurt

Your Gogoat is surprisingly bulky. I was sure it would've had Earthquake, hence why I was reluctant to switch into Volcarona

Also this was the first game my Gliscor was a part of. My goodness I know he's annoying, but he did pretty good
Yea gliscor is a pain in the ass
Whats his nature? Im suprised he outsped my volcarona

Holmes

"wont put a scratch on them with a SPattack like that" "wont get far with defense like that" ect.
Yup, something douchey or critical like "that spatt will hardly leave a scratch" or "How can you get through a battle with this defence?"

EDIT: FootNinja'd

Cool, cool. And will Destiny Knot transfer down an IV value of 0? Breeding Honedge with a 0 speed IV Ditto, and after three batches, he's yet to say anything about any of their speed being bad. Maybe I'm just being unlucky.

I´m breeding Honedge and I need some help!! Got the nature, but I need the Ivs. Can someone help me?? I have some imposter dittos to give.

inherendo

How's this for a mewtwo. Iv spread

Mewtwo - #150 (Rash) : 14 - 15 / 3 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 16 / 31

Smog on lists timid for its build, but I dont want to grind too much.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Cool, cool. And will Destiny Knot transfer down an IV value of 0? Breeding Honedge with a 0 speed IV Ditto, and after three batches, he's yet to say anything about any of their speed being bad. Maybe I'm just being unlucky.

It will pass the 0 iv yes. Breeding is pretty cruel sometimes.

Busaiku

Ugh, everyone has like the same Pokemon nowadays.
I miss the days of seeing all Ghost teams trouncing me.

Nowadays I just get destroyed by Lucario, Ferrothorn, Dragonite, Garchomp, Talonflame, Crobat, Greninja, and such.

Ugh.

Welp. I'm up to a 5 IV male venipede with a useless ability and a 4iv female with speed boost, and many 3 and 4 iv scraps of all abilities.

Now that I have those 2 parents I'm sure I will be rewarded with dozens of near-misses.

Breeding is fun but I cannot figure out why.

Welp. I'm up to a 5 IV male venipede with a useless ability and a 4iv female with speed boost, and many 3 and 4 iv scraps of all abilities.

Now that I have those 2 parents I'm sure I will be rewarded with dozens of near-misses.

Breeding is fun but I cannot figure out why.

This is the exact same situation I'm in. I'm going to have a lot of 31/X/31/X/31/31 venipedes soon.

Busaiku

Even in Free Battle, there's not much variety.
The only legendary anyone ever uses outside of Rotation Battles is Mewtwo.

Use Xerneas or Yveltal or any of the birds, c'mon!

MegaMelon

Just got a Honedge with 31 on hp, attack, sp atck, and sp def. and brave. Could it be better??? Or this is a perfect one??

31 in Hp/att/def/spdef would be if physical. Though I don't think it really matters so I'd just stick with your current one.

EDIT: Dammnit Wichu'd and FootNinja'd

MicH

Even in Free Battle, there's not much variety.
The only legendary anyone ever uses outside of Rotation Battles is Mewtwo.

Use Xerneas or Yveltal or any of the birds, c'mon!
I was challenged by a Passerby with the most generic team ever; Delphox, Lucario, Mega Blaziken, Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo

Once I beat his Mewtwo, Zygarde and Blaziken he forfeited the match

Anyway, anyone else up for a battle? I don't think I can stand anymore breeding for now

Wichu

I was challenged by a Passerby with the most generic team ever; Delphox, Lucario, Mega Blaziken, Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo

Once I beat his Mewtwo, Zygarde and Blaziken he forfeited the match

Anyway, anyone else up for a battle? I don't think I can stand anymore breeding for now

My team is pretty generic right now. Greninja / Chesnaught / Flygon / Lucario / Magnezone / Xerneas.
The Greninja is shiny, though; I'm working on shining out five more Pokémon for an all-shiny gen 6-only team. Hopefully I won't need to use Xerneas when I'm done.

Xerneas is incredibly strong though. Good against competent legendary-users that I can't beat with the rest of my team.

kubus

Late to the party, but...

TFDcdkj.png

Fuck yeah. I don't think they expected to be slaughtered by a Fennekin.

Thank god for Pokemon X/Y, I was actually kind of done with the series after Black 2, but it redeemed itself right in time for me with this gen. Loved most of the new Pokemon, too.

Top Bottom