• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

When hatching the leftover eggs after getting a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Switcheroo Infiltrator Noibat, I got another 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Switcheroo Infiltrator Noibat.

...and it was shiny.

And it's my fav Pokemon this gen, too! I'm just... wow... I've had such good luck this gen! First shiny zard, which i've wanted since middle school, and now this!

EDIT: @StellaX: I'm jealous XD Congrats!

:0

Holmes

When hatching the leftover eggs after getting a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Switcheroo Infiltrator Noibat, I got another 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Switcheroo Infiltrator Noibat.

...and it was shiny.

And it's my fav Pokemon this gen, too! I'm just... wow... I've had such good luck this gen! First shiny zard, which i've wanted since middle school, and now this!

omg congrats. I know the feel.

...and it was shiny.

Dang son! That's some crazy luck!!! Congrats!

Oh yeah, I have a friend with a capture card if anyone wants me to ask him to take a direct feed image of the shininess. Dunno if such an image exists yet. All I can find are offscreen ones. :/

Fury Sense

2NBW-WWWW-WWW2-ZQB4

38 turns, holy crap.
Definitely the longest battle I've been in.
Would've been a lot longer too if we kept going.
That's a lot of turns. I had to forfeit as there was no way I could ever win against that Jumpluff.
That was pretty fun to watch.

I noticed that Busaiku did a great job of predicting your moves. The Gliscor Protect specifically, but also a few other times. Like the Sucker Punch KO or when he brought out Pikachu and baited the ground attack -- just one more leech seed to hurt ya.

I look forward to a rematch!

Morokh

UGH ! the 87,5 / 12,5 male / female ratio on starters is the WORST ! especially when you don't get a half decent female .....

better luck tomorrow I guess ... off to bed xD

Boogiepop

Oh man, frozen on the "now saving your adventure" screen while trying to Wonder Trade. The music from the shop I'm in is still playing, but it's been frozen for a good minute and my home button is locked. I'm guessing I have no choice but to hard reset the power down. Pokemon games save back-ups so even if it corrupts I won't be in trouble, right?

Natiko

Banned
I have some ideal 5 IV (everything but Sp Att) Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan's and then a bunch of non-ideal 5 IV and ideal 4 IV ones leftover from breeding. If anyone's interested shoot me a PM!

I just realize Diggersby is based of a grizzly construction worker. It's so obvious with the digger claws and his gruff Cry. It's the kind of Pokemon you imagine drinking a beer thursday night after a tough day, before going home to the missus.

Ultimadrago

I just realize Diggersby is based of a grizzly construction worker. It's so obvious with the digger claws and his gruff Cry. It's the kind of Pokemon you imagine drinking a beer thursday night after a tough day, before going home to the missus.

I never thought of it like that.

Protag

Banned
Anyone have an extra metal coat? We can trade pidgey's or low level early common monsters, i was just wondering, i have a acyther who i really would like to make a scizor.

Edit: dont wish to wait till pokeball facotry, thats why i am asking

Holmes

Oh, crap. Wow. Dratini is in Inkay's egg group. Breeding one with my 5 IV Dratini will be much better than with Dittos. Durp.

Korosenai

So I just got these 3 Deinos in my last batch

XX/31/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/XX/31/31
31/31/31/31/XX/31

One was female, one was male. Perfect for breeding.... Too bad I accidentally turned my game off without saving :( Hopefully when I redo the batch I get the same luck.

Aggrotek

GUYS! 190 Eggs!

wHDJ9xZ.jpg

It's adamant, the only thing that sucks is its only perfect in Atk and Def.... I need to calculate its other IVs.

FSLink

Banned
Yeah once I realized that how could I hate that design, haha. It's amazing.

MicH

GUYS! 190 Eggs!

It's adamant, the only thing that sucks is its only perfect in Atk and Def.... I need to calculate its other IVs.
I tried MMing for this when I first got the game. Gave up. Now that I see it again, I wanna try again. Thankfully I have a JPN male Magikarp with 31/31/x/x/31/31. Just need a Tyrunt with those Fangs.

But first.. COME ON SHINY RALTS

Aggrotek

I tried MMing for this when I first got the game. Gave up. Now that I see it again, I wanna try again. Thankfully I have a JPN male Magikarp with 31/31/x/x/31/31. Just need a Tyrunt with those Fangs.

But first.. COME ON SHINY RALTS

I have several extras with 3-4 perfect IVs. Have any 3-4 IV pokes for trade?

Holmes

I'm going to try to see if I can get Sucker Punch onto Inkay to use instead of Night Slash or Foul Play (dat priority). Diglett -> Ekans -> Skrelp -> Inkay. Wish me luck!

edit: I'm not even joking, I was hatching a batch of Inkay eggs after I posted this, and the first one that hatched was 31/31/31/31/31/31... but I wanna try Sucker Punch... argh! I'm conflicted!

MicH

I have several extras with 3-4 perfect IVs. Have any 3-4 IV pokes for trade?
Sure. Do you happen to have any females?

I have the following with 4 max IVs:

Timid Ralts
Timid Larvesta
Impish Immunity Gligar
Adamant Larvitar w/ Pursuit and Dragon Dance

3 max IVs
Anticipation Eeve w/ Wish
Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
Modest Gooey Goomy
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Modest Rotom

Kinokou

I'm going to try to see if I can get Sucker Punch onto Inkay to use instead of Night Slash or Foul Play (dat priority). Diglett -> Ekans -> Skrelp -> Inkay. Wish me luck!

edit: I'm not even joking, I was hatching a batch of Inkay eggs after I posted this, and the first one that hatched was 31/31/31/31/31/31... but I wanna try Sucker Punch... argh! I'm conflicted!

Make both. I made myself both a jolly and adamant Marill.

Aggrotek

Sure. Do you happen to have any females?

I have the following with 4 max IVs:

Timid Ralts
Timid Larvesta
Impish Immunity Gligar
Adamant Larvitar w/ Pursuit and Dragon Dance

3 max IVs
Anticipation Eeve w/ Wish
Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
Modest Gooey Goomy
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Modest Rotom

I'd like the Gligar if that's ok?

I know this wasn't directed at me but I'd love a 4 IV Tyrunt. I have 4 IV Aron/Goomy/Noibat and 3 IV Protean Froakie to offer. 1607 2656 3264.

I'll take the Noibat. :) PM me please?

Hey, guys.

Can anyone help me out with getting Yveltal's 'Dex entry? He's the last one I need before my Regional 'Dex is complete.

All I need is the entry, so I can just trade it right back if that's what you like.

Thanks much!

Azure J

I'm having fun with all of the features and enhancements XY has given us, but honestly I think I liked Gen V just a tad bit more. This feeling will probably change when Pokebank goes live though.

time to beat it, nothing to do after the Elite Four, letdown in regards of Pokemon, some stellar desigins, some not so stellar designs.
I have never been as bored with a Pokemon games as I am with this one.

I loved it, 'till I beat the Elite Four and found that there was shit all to do.
A vast majority of my playtime has been post game. You don't care about breeding or team building?

I'm having fun with all of the features and enhancements XY has given us, but honestly I think I liked Gen V just a tad bit more. This feeling will probably change when Pokebank goes live though.
Gen V had a better storyline and post game, but this gen made breeding and team building so much easier. They're definitely the greatest games in the series.

Top Bottom